Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Tropical All Inclusive --> Note Update      Home login  
Note Update -->
 AUTHOR
 neewmoon
Msg: 201
Tropical All InclusivePage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Sounds good, without a firm count 20 is a safe (conservative) bet. I have been speakingi to a man form Edmonton who signed up, but says he may go on his own later. I suppose the first 20 to commit get first dibs, any more can tag along as room permits.

Any ideas yet? I know Duffy has been busy looking.

Ingrid
 funluvr2
Msg: 202
Tropical All Inclusive
Posted: 1/29/2007 1:43:41 PM
RATS!!!
and that;s polite ! Syncrude wants me up in Fort Mac that week~ I've been on hold since November for that particular project so i don't really want to p*** them off~ I guess I'll get to hear the stories ! mac
 Queen of Spades
Msg: 203
Tropical All Inclusive
Posted: 1/29/2007 5:55:35 PM
Sorry guys, I am having technical difficulties with the first page. I e-mailed Moderator, but he is not too sure what the problem is either.

Anyhow. I was thinking about this and maybe that's even better. I could start another thread and have this one suspended or something with a reference to the new one.

It looks like the delete button is not available for anyone to remove their name; I can not make any updates to the first page => if we start clean then we can at least be more accurate as to who is actually coming or not.

As for the offers, I will post them as soon as I have the ability to post again.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Tropical All Inclusive --> Note Update