Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eye4light
Msg: 118
Breast Augmentation over 45Page 2 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
...And don't get them so large they stop doing this

icuclear
Msg: 125
Breast Augmentation over 45
Posted: 1/15/2007 3:30:27 PM
You lucky lady. You get more attention now for who you are than for what your breasts look like. As we age, we quickly learn that our "inner features" are forever and our physical features are forever in transition.
 hiker4
Msg: 126
Posted: 1/15/2007 5:38:31 PM
Any cosmetic surgery would have to be for the sole purpose
of making you feel better about the way you look. IMO.

Also, it's been my experience that breast augmentation
can improve size but I have never felt any that seemed
natural. A big turn off to me. Then again if they were
fake and felt real why would she tell me?
 Charm1ngMuse
Msg: 129
Posted: 1/24/2007 9:39:41 AM
ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha

<rubbing TP between the sisters right now>

:)

Actually, I'm fortunate that I don't need augmentation of the boobage. I happen to have birthed a sweet and very hungry child that upped my measurements from a 34 A to a lovely 36 Full C, bordering a D, depending on my weight. ( o )( o)

Now if they would both face forward at the same time! lmao

I'm all for surgical enhancement as long the beauty understands the risks and knows the body well enough to fully comprehend to what she or he is committing themselves. The pain and healing time of major surgery is huge! Don't dream about the Extreme Makeover. Remember, those men and women are isolated for 3 months at a time and you do not see their most private, intimate moments when they can't go on any longer. Sure, you'll be surrounded by those who love you, but after a while, they'll grow tired of your pain and want to talk about something else.

I think that surgeries should show gradual results. After all, I do not want to look like the Longboat Ladies whose faces are pulled so tight, their tits are hanging from their ears like diamonds on Oscar night. A little tug here and there just to smooth certain parts would be fine with me! I wanna be proud of my nakie shots, if ever I take any...

:)
 moraima
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2007 2:53:41 PM
Any s/o who would ask me to get a brest augmentation, wouldn't be my s/o after the question.

I am a 36B, and any body who doesn't like it, better get over themselves.
 Trazhy
Msg: 144
Posted: 1/29/2007 10:02:18 PM
Why spend 6 grand on a boob job when you can get 2 skate boards for under 300? P.S. Fred, you're a blithering idiot.
 Trazhy
Msg: 146
Posted: 1/31/2007 6:42:16 PM
I personally think anyone who wants to enhance their boobs should do so if it will boost their self esteem. I myself would have a penis enlargement if I didnt have a complete phobia of someone with a sharp knife and the word OPPPS being uttered at the wrong time.
 Tarika
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/31/2007 7:10:07 PM
I was just reading this forum because I was curious as to what kind of response the op would get. I certainly don't need any work on my breasts... But, I don't think one is ever to old to beautify themself in whatever way they wish.
 Trazhy
Msg: 152
Posted: 2/2/2007 10:53:31 AM
Breast augmentation should be considered an elective expense when at present a trash bag is still required during missionary sex.
 professora
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Breast Augmentation + research
Posted: 9/5/2008 2:33:40 PM
dont get the mellon look. you wont like it. go for the lifts that are under the breast and lift the tissue so that the top of the breast is your own. there is fellow named DR LEE in W. Va who did a nice job for a friend. I dont know if he still practices.

Research it. You will learn alot and do what you are doing by asking others for information. smart.
 bullielover62
Msg: 160
Posted: 9/5/2008 6:03:13 PM
I still don't get why this is in the Over 45 threads..>> SO THE FOOK WHAT if you're a certain age!! If you wanna look good, and you don't think you do now, then go for it!!

As we age and things sag or our bodies shift in weight.... who's to say that a little more on top won't compliment your figure?!?

Same goes for the lifting or tightening of said saggy bits!!

Get some good recommendations and do your homework, but if you want it, then don't let anyone stop you. Just DO IT.

But know that if you do, now that you've posting a thread about it, you'll have to come back and show us all the results. I know a *few* men that might be happy to hear about them rules.

Ron9
Msg: 161
Posted: 9/5/2008 6:30:12 PM
The OP was two years ago .........

I doubt the OP is even around to read the new post.
 SteveinHP
Msg: 162
Posted: 9/6/2008 8:52:08 AM
Well since another 2+ year post has been ressurected....

Women as they get older sag. It is a fact. I personally do not care for fake breasts, but if she wants to tighten them up so they are not at her belly button, go for it...

I prefer smaller breasts...
 betterlate
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:14:18 PM
Yes, get it all done, I am going to have mine put up on my sholders so that by the time I am sixty five, they will be just perfect.... just kidding, I would do it in a second, if I could afford it.

show your cleavage, get some if that is what you want but dont do it for anyone else but you. You dont want to attract a man because he likes your boobs do you?

heck ya, go for it, all the way face lift, lipo botox, implants the whole nine yards

have fun, but they have those things you put in your bra called cutlets? try those for fun

BL
 HippyDippyWeatherman
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2008 1:51:08 PM
Oops I got this mixed up with that other thread. I thought it said "Grandma show us your new tatas.
 jackster121
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2008 3:00:03 PM
Girl, you're hot, I can't imagine snow falling within ten feet of you. Wish I lived in Canada.
 nikinikaia
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2008 6:16:57 AM
Careful what you wish for OP - do you really want to attract guys who are more interested in the size of your bra cup?

Being larger has its drawbacks. As time goes on gravity has its way with the world of biology.

Course, with silicone parts, you may not have as much of an issue with that - never thought about how the aging of the natural portion might be fighting gravity while the silicone just adds the extra weight. Hmmmmm....
 pccc3
Msg: 182
Posted: 7/10/2009 12:28:03 PM
just my two cents but for most part do not find augmented ladies particularly appealling, love natural look which is a rarity these days (specially in california), one more gripe n that's it--ladies with muscular\manly arms a real turnoff! hey its my two cents ok!
 vapeninsula
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2009 3:33:48 PM
I'm not into breast augmentation. But if she wants to..... Honestly, I would never ask my woman to do something like that. God made her the way she is, and some things can't be controlled. Fitness, weight, and health can, but not genetics.
 Dr Fakullo B.
Msg: 186
Posted: 7/14/2009 6:45:06 PM
The best augmentation procedure on breasts, at any age, is to have your boyfriend of hubby to bite off the unsightly mouthfuls that you want to get rid of.
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 187
Posted: 7/14/2009 7:32:41 PM
If you want it, I suppose it's okay.

Personally, I'd rather have my retirement fund augmented.
 DaytonDennis
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 5:29:37 AM
^^^^^ LOL and yeah, find it odd sometimes reading a thread started 2 or 3 years ago. Saying that, its certainly an interesting topic. I'll change the direction a bit and ask a couple of questions of both men and women. 1) Guys: If the lady had a breast agumentation, would you want to KNOW about it? If she doesn't tell you, is she being less than honest Ladies: If the guy had a hair transplant would YOU like to know about it? If he never ever told you would you feel "cheated" 2) If finding out that either of the above were true, would it be a real detraction or even a deal-breaker for you?

My own thoughts..... I think if a lady would feel more self-confident and just feel better about herself, then why not? That goes with most cosmetic surgery, I think. If a man requested/demanded that of you, then I think you chatting with a pretty superficial guy. Bottom line, we all do things that are to some degree "superficial". I mean maybe a ladies' perfume or a guy's cologne makes them feel more attractive, whats the harm? Do we go to the barber/hair stylist and say "aw, who cares, just wack off a few inches"?? Of course not. We want the cut that makes us look our best. We want to appear/smell/feel as attractive as possible and I see nothing wrong with that. If it becomes an OBSESSION and you are undergoing 6 comestic surgeries to try and please someone else (or even yourself), then I don't think you'll ever be happy. *steps down from soap box and kicks dirt on 3 year old thread*
 Dr Fakullo B.
Msg: 190
Posted: 7/15/2009 7:39:12 AM
"1) Guys: If the lady had a breast agumentation, would you want to KNOW about it? If she doesn't tell you, is she being less than honest Ladies: If the guy had a hair transplant would YOU like to know about it? If he never ever told you would you feel "cheated" 2) If finding out that either of the above were true, would it be a real detraction or even a deal-breaker for you?
"

I dated women with breast augmentation. Their breasts became rock hard. You could hammer a nail into a cement wall with them. It did not bother me. At that time in my life, nothing bothered me. I just basically went for anything that moved, until my friend Paul told me, Andrew, why limit yourself?
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 192
Posted: 7/16/2009 8:37:00 AM
No would never have one.. I figure mine are a gift since gravity does not play much of a factor for me..

So if he is a chest man look elsewhere I have a pubescent body.. So chances are he would be focused elsewhere a like little tushes..

thecatsmeoww
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >