Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DaytonDennis
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Breast Augmentation over 45Page 3 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

No would never have one.. I figure mine are a gift since gravity does not play much of a factor for me..

So if he is a chest man look elsewhere I have a pubescent body.. So chances are he would be focused elsewhere a like little tushes..

thecatsmeoww

*PERK*
 SASSYN89178
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Breast Augmentation over 45
Posted: 7/16/2009 10:55:08 AM
What does your age have to do with it?
Do you think at 45 you're over the hill?
If you've had kids they're probably real droop and could use a boost. I've had a few friends who had 30 yrs old needed them lifted.
Age has nothing to do with it.
 Dr Fakullo B.
Msg: 199
Posted: 7/16/2009 10:02:24 PM
Women are usually more conservative dressers than men. It's in their heritage. Their birthday suits are double-breasted. (This was the first passable pun I came up in the English language, I would say about 20-25 years ago.)
 ron62449
Msg: 203
Posted: 7/18/2009 9:55:33 PM
I danced with a woman a few months ago, hardly had any breasts. I thought she was sexy. A few years ago I worked with a woman, hardly any breast, drove me crazy. I do tend to like smaller ones.

Breast enhancement? No at any age, especially to feed your ego.

Ron
 smile9999
Msg: 204
Posted: 7/19/2009 6:13:29 AM
Breast implants on a woman look fantastic. I've got 2 friends who have had them put in after 45 and they both look great, and they are very happy with them. There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to look better, and we only go around once. So if you think it will make you happy, go for it
 Fifi47
Msg: 205
Posted: 7/19/2009 7:06:28 AM
I am a very busty woman, and my small busted friends kiddingly tell me if I ever decide to get rid of part of my bustiness they want it. I won't as I am who I am, and it saddens me to see how so many women want to change their bodies in order to appeal to some men. If a woman is doing it because she feels so badly about who she is that might be a different scenario, but doing it to attract a certain type of man or so she can walk around showing off her new set of boobs is kind of weird to me. My cousin's wife had breast augmentation when she was like 62 years old, and my aunt said all she wanted to talk about at dinner was her new boobs and made sure every man in the restaurant noticed them as she wore a low cut top and kept getting up 100 times to go to the buffet or to the rest room.
 Fifi47
Msg: 207
Posted: 7/19/2009 10:17:39 AM
Speaking as a member of the "Bodacious tata sisterhood", as I refer to it, the grass is not always greener when one is well endowed. I have been amazed at the number of men who find my bustiness totally repulsive. One man asked me while having dinner how I could stand having those things attached to my body, and that anything more than a B cup was huge to him. Yes, he had a right to have and state his opinion, it just kind of took me off guard when he said it. The previous poster sounds like he knows what is going on...love her for who she is, not what size bra she wears.
 jaqi
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2009 10:38:35 AM
A great fitting bra goes a hell of a long way to improve the shape and to make the breasts appear larger.... and with all the different types on the market these days you can pick and choose what type of bustline you want. A good push-up bra and you would have a killer cleavage if that's what you want.
 suzydilly1122
Msg: 210
Posted: 7/19/2009 11:19:48 PM
Well at lease u not bbw like me. I have big Breast, 48dd but I like to be small. so u luck u not FAT!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 214
Posted: 7/28/2009 12:15:09 PM
They are doing a roast of Joan Rivers...I've seen the previews.
One of the roasters said something like ...Joan's face is like an
Ipod, it changes everyday...and they're both farked if they get
wet.

I think you should do whatever makes you happy...if someone
wants some sort of surgery to enhance themselves...who the
heck am I to judge?
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 2:17:00 PM
I think it is acceptable over 45. Your age should not make a difference. It's what makes u happy! You said if u could afford it and it was healthy. It is not a health risk to get them. Many women have them. If you were to show cleavage then u would be advertising more for sex than a relationship. Leave something to the imagination!
 Rythmn
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 11:18:32 AM
ahem, there is NOTHING wrong with a 36 B! just get a push up bra for your pics. as you get older, you are not gonna sag or stick out like a weapon. to me, that would be a worse problem. nobody with a knife is coming near my private parts! i value them way too much. then, there is the issue of "sensitivity"! why botch up a good thing?

nonetheless, do what you gotta do for yourself. my attitude about my body is mine. it's your body. save up if it's that important to you. most of the guys i attract, tell me they like the woman natural in the nether regions.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 5:28:59 PM
Darlin', as others have said, a 36B is nothin' to sneeze at. The mother of my son is a 36AA, and I always thought she had more than enough.

If you 'd like to improve you appearance think about exercises to improve, tone, shape and expand the underlying chest muscles. You can influence the shape and appearence of your breasts by toning the underlying muscles. Improve your posture.

If you're more concerned about sag, think about a breast lift.

I also agree with many others who have said if you can afford it, it is your decision. But I'm not going to say it is an improvement. You are more than your breasts.

Besides, you may attract a man more interested in the posterior view, rather than the anterior.

TK
{big boobs are interesting, not enhancing}
 princess_driven
Msg: 219
Posted: 7/30/2009 6:47:31 PM
Um, most guys, most good guys, um most decent good guys, like the real McCoy, Nuthin flimsy, tooo bouyant, too high maintenance, firm is nice like a hot house tomato. Um, 36 c seems ok, you need the hips though darlin to match them up, that means tone up, proper diet and yaaa i'm hooked on U! There's no free lunch, ( no short cut ). Every girl I know who does the diet pill thing eventually ends up fat, basically unhappy! Your body is your temple approach is best, so quit your friggin whining! Um sorri that had to be said, g'luck ok!
gleni babi
 deere rancher
Msg: 224
Posted: 10/10/2009 11:30:55 PM
everyone has an opinion on this ..
so here's mine .... take natural antime stuff with anything thats not real, and you've lost my attention ... but, I have seen some 'LIFTS' that I liked
 MAGIC_MARCO
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 12:08:55 AM
Thanks for bringing this one back. This is a subject I can really sink my teeth into.....
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 226
Posted: 10/11/2009 12:13:37 AM
Thanks for bringing this one back. This is a subject I can really sink my teeth into.....

...Be careful...you wouldn't want to deflate anything

...maeflowers
 Rythmn
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 12:45:26 AM
this is too funny! well, at any rate, 36B is working for me. no sagging here and i still attract the leg and butt men! plus there are other aspects of the upper half that also vary by person. for a while there, when i gained weight, got up a size, but the rest of what got larger along with it, just wasn't worth it.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:30:37 AM
Wife, looking in the mirror: Gee, I wish I had larger breasts....
Husband: Well, just take a piece of toilet paper and rub them a couple of times a day.
Wife: What makes you think that will help?
Husband: Well, just look what its done for you butt over the years.....
 amethyst10616
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:28:18 AM
Well, I have very large natural breasts and wish to goodness that I did not. I have gone for my consulatation for a reduction and hopefully, the insurance is going to kick in 50% for the surgery. I have to wear an underwire bra to support them, I have since I was about 12. Yes, some do like big ones, but fake ones are just that, fake. You ladies with smaller ones do not have to deal with back issues and the constant need to support to minimize the sagging that comes with such large ones. I sleep in a bra much of the time, a sports one to defy gravity. Good bras for the naturally endowed are not inexpensive, but is the price you pay not to have deep grooves in your shoulder area.
 TimeToSlowDown
Msg: 232
Posted: 10/11/2009 12:59:34 PM
Nothing wrong with what you have. Don't be like so many on here in their profiles, shove their breasts out there and when you read the rest of the profile you can see right away by the spelling and everything else that they have no brains at all. Give me someone with some smarts. Don't dwell so much on the breasts, like most they will go south over the years anyway, and you will wonder why all of a sudden your dude is late getting home, stays late at the office, etc....hahaha...yea!!!!! Have something that will keep the relationship together other than that. Just my two cents, and those that don't like it, give me a penny back.
 amethyst10616
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 1:55:15 PM
Those women who shove their breasts out for the world to see make me think they do not value themselves as a whole much. Men do like a beautiful woman, but it is a shame that they reduce themselves down to much less by doing so. You can tell by a few that participate in the forums that they are wonderful women and have a lot going on for themselves.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 234
Posted: 10/11/2009 1:57:01 PM

Id love to show my cleavage on my site, but I am a 36 B, I wish I had large breasts sometimes. They seem to get more favourites.

You are correct, the boobs get more favorites...not the person but their boobs...so does being an object interest you?...want men to never look you in the eyes? Last guy I was with wasnt a *boobman and he would laugh when we went out about how stupid some men act over a pair of fatty tissue. Enjoy who you are.
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 3:17:20 PM
LOL! well..I had big boobs a couple times (while pregnant) and I thought they really got in the way...especially when I already had to turn sideways to get close enough to the sink to wash dishes! I can't imagine why a woman would want them! LOL!
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 237
Posted: 10/11/2009 3:50:24 PM

LOL! well..I had big boobs a couple times (while pregnant) and I thought they really got in the way...especially when I already had to turn sideways to get close enough to the sink to wash dishes! I can't imagine why a woman would want them!

LMAO I wasnt knocking them, I have grown quite attached to mine!

Just dont think some women understand that there is more to having a body part that some men act like fools over. For some there is alot of power in it.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >