Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amethyst10616
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Breast Augmentation over 45Page 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Ismene, I have lost 25 pounds and I am not overweight anymore. I still have huge breasts, a DDD cup, and it is not fun to carry around. I am only 5'4 and big breasts are not proportional to my frame. Insurance will not pay for cosmetic reductions, it has to be because it is detrimental to your long-term well-being. My doctors says that I will qualify. I hope so!
 amethyst10616
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Breast Augmentation over 45
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:06:58 PM
I know you said that, Ismene. You are always a classy lady in your responses. I was just clarifying and you know what, it is often due to being overweight. In fact, before I went for my consultation, I did lose the weight so that he could see that it was not a weight issue.

The grass is always greener, isn't it for some. We want what we don't have. Some gals think that big breasts will make them sexier and I think I will be happeir with smaller ones.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:40:48 PM
FriendlyFreeSpirit wrote:
Why can't guys be into earlobes or something?
Some are, but then the dissection of interest comes down to attached or detached lobes. Are you or are you not?

TK
{well?????}
 kari135
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 10:25:28 AM
""I've known her since she was a little girl and she was always thin and like me developed early and fully.""

It really sucks. I was a D cup by the time I was in 6th grade, and one of the female teachers made me strip because she wanted to 'prove' I was wearing falsies. Poor thing, she had to wad up kleenex to fill up her A cup. Poor me, a lot more, though. Then, of all things, I ended up married to a man who said often with great regularity that 'anything over a mouthful is too much.' And when I started college, I got even more flack because I had an academic scholarship and everyone 'knew' that grades were proportional to cup size - an A cup was likely to have an A average, on down the line to the point where a D cup was lucky to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time, and forget about holding a rational conversation on any subject more taxing than having her hair and nails done.

Bad cess to all of them, I say!
 schlee
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 3:45:41 PM
I would agree with the people asking why you think you need them.

I have had big boobs all my life (and had men staring at them and making passes since I was 14) and they aren't that fun to own. They get in the way of athletic pursuits - flap in the wind while jogging, bounce while playing volley ball, etc. Most clothing doesn't look good with anything bigger than a B (thanks to all the gay designers, who design for woman who look like boys). And besides having men not look you in the eye, they get in the way of being taken seriously in the work place.

A D cup (after breast reduction surgery at age 21) didn't get me the perfect relationship, allow me to sleep my way to the top of my profession or make me rich and famous.

For a better picture, try pushup bras or a little padding (easier to get rid of when you don't need em).
 Ron9
Msg: 249
Posted: 10/12/2009 3:55:27 PM
According to the other sites, that advertise on this site.

ALL females have big hOOters and slim waistlines. At least the ones on THEIR site.

Oh yeah ... and I am pretty sure they all like old guys too.
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:28:28 PM
Years ago, I had a neighbor lady who, whenever I thought of her....I'd think.....yeah, you know...short, fat, little Sally; then one day...I suddenly realized, Sally was not at all "fat"...she was just all boobs...and it really detracted from her overall appearance.

Insurance will not pay for cosmetic reductions, it has to be because it is detrimental to your long-term well-being. My doctors says that I will qualify. I hope so!

I've known 2 women who have had breast reduction surgery, both covered 100% by their health insurance as apparently overly large breasts can cause some really severe back problems.
 cotter
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:45:52 PM
Yes Boo Boo ... my niece had breast reduction surgery in her 20's and it too was covered 100%. Shucks that poor child had more than me (shortly after my first baby) before she was 12 years old. It was really a burden for her and she has never regretted having the surgery.

As a small-breasted woman ... all my life ... I have occasionally thought it would be nice to have just a bit more, but have since found out from many men that they enjoy the little breasts.

Now at age 60, I'm glad I have never been a big-breasted woman. I haven't worn a bra since 1983 and still do not have the "droopies". I take that back ... I have occasionally sported a fitted camisole when having to wear sheer blouses.

If anything, my "baby belly" is quite bothersome to me. I suppose if I could make an arrangement with some trained surgeon who would remove the "fat" from my baby belly and put it up into the breasts ...

Nah ... I'm not going under the knife for anything that trivial. Any man who comes into my life at this point is just gonna have to get used to the little cushion down there and the lack of "cushion" up there ...
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 255
Posted: 10/13/2009 1:57:12 PM

Once it's done there's no going back.
Unless your name is Pamela Anderson...I think she went up and then down...

BTW everyone should be happy with who they are cause if you arent by this age you arent going to be.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 256
Posted: 10/13/2009 2:14:21 PM
As long as I look good in my sweaters...
I'm okei with being itty sort of bitty.
I accept that knowing if my
brains were in my boobs...I'd be stacked.

It's all good.

*mae* flowers
Msg: 258
Posted: 10/13/2009 5:39:32 PM

and if my brains were in my penis,
I'd be hung like a light switch,,,

...So it would be relatively easy to turn you on and off then.

Someone very close to me was very self-conscious about her body for most of her life and finally decided to have some work done. Her husband was dead set against it, fought it all the way.
She went ahead and had the breast reduction. She is so much happier, has more self confidence, she looks terrific.

Bottom line, do what makes "you" feel better.

...maeflowers
 Ron9
Msg: 259
Posted: 10/13/2009 6:20:35 PM
I am old enough now - that I know several gals that have had the implants removed.

They got them - pranced around for a few years and ... had them removed.

I've also .. umm found some that had turned into rocks after a few years.

My first wife (married 16 years) got the implants just after I left her. She was always a good looking gal and yes, the implants did add to her overall look but - last I heard she now weighs more than I do. I doubt her implants (if she still has them) are helping her overall look much now.

Girls ... I say - go with what you got.

Unless they have made big big advances - based on what I have seen, been told - sooner or later they become a bad idea.

(most of us guys like bOObs - *her bOObs any size *she is packing)
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 264
Posted: 10/17/2009 4:32:16 PM

Please, love your bodies as we do and don't do anything until they make this procedure safe, realistic and harmless as possible,,,

We love you women, believe it or not, for who and what you already are,,,

...Awwww, made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank-you

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 266
Posted: 10/17/2009 4:46:30 PM
Can't be having that now,,,
-gets out the shaving items and some fans-

...Shaving items....uh, that's ok. Not feeling that fuzzy. Besides, I prefer to wax.

...maeflowers
 Much More
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2009 7:08:46 AM
OP,

Only you can decide what is right for you. It can be a tough call. Do you really think that it will make that much of a difference?

A gentleman once told me: "Good looks are the good coin in our society." It hurt me to have to agree with him at some levels. How you look can make a difference (particularly for ladies). Men are gonna be men. The thing is how much of it is actual body parts VS your confidence, attitude and/or willingness to do the best with what ya got.

I know that when I lost a hefty chunk of weight, I got treated very differently. (but I also know how proud I was of meeting my goals, being able to wear the things I wanted to and "knowing" that while I would never be a super model, I was feeling pretty darn good.) If you are SURE that this is what surgery will do for you, do it. If you think that this will solve everything, please think about it some more.

Good Luck,

MM
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 272
Posted: 10/18/2009 10:09:23 AM
lol the orginial post was in 2006...she has had time to really think about it
 Much More
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2009 4:28:20 PM
OP was in 2006?

I am feelin' silly..... and rolleyes:

What was the outcome? or :
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 276
Posted: 10/18/2009 5:33:41 PM
True but one area of concern for ladies over 45 is the supporting muscles and it can make a big difference.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 277
Posted: 10/19/2009 7:21:13 PM
I have the big rack, but everything else on me goes with it.
 amethyst10616
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2009 5:12:50 PM
I have big breasts and they are sensitive, calvary2the rescue. I think it depends on the woman, everybody may be different. Those of with large breasts are burdened with them and unless we go under the knife, it is what it is.
 WaywardWynde
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 6:16:10 AM
Late to this party, but ...

Bumper sticker: "Hugh Hefner Has An Oedipus Complex"

Observation #1: Many naturally big chested women in their youth complain that "All men are momma's boys". (Men who are not momma's boys look at each other through sideways eyes, then as politely as possible shift away from the speaker.)

Observation #2: Most men, when among the guys, state breast size is immaterial, because ALL breasts are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! (Why? Because women GOT EM!! and what a delight women are!)

Observation #3: Some men care about breast size.
 starfishgazer
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 9:22:40 AM
If you want to just be a sex object then go ahead. Learn to like yourself & feel more confident. People are now trying to have implants removed after leaks, painful scaring &cancer risks. Starfishgazer x
 Paderic
Msg: 284
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:04:48 AM
Cool, another old thread revived.

I'm not a fan of silly cones, regardless of age.
 PinkZombies
Msg: 285
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:10:58 PM
If you really need this procedure to feel ok about yourself, procced with caution. Be aware that the nipples often have to be completely relocated and may afterwards lack sensitivity.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:22:51 PM
My late wifes BFF was as flat as a board. She and her family are close to us as family..good people.

BFF had a breast augment after her second child. Really changed her looks. But whenever she gives a hug, its like two softballs in your chest..LOL

Personally..I wouldn't know how to act with a large breasted, or augmented woman..if they are all that..'hard'?
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >