Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lacalli
Msg: 287
Breast Augmentation over 45Page 5 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Be aware that the nipples often have to be completely relocated and may afterwards lack sensitivity.

No they don't. They just slip the implants under the skin, no one messes with the nipples. They don't even cut completely around the nipples anymore in breast reductions anymore (they used to) and implants are a far less serious surgery than reductions. And yeah, I know very much about the topic having had two reductions (one of the few really personal things I've discussed on the forums) and worked for a plastic surgeon.
 Bostonia2012
Msg: 289
Breast Augmentation over 45
Posted: 2/16/2012 3:43:35 PM
Breast size depends on the rest of a woman's body for a man to find attractive or not. A B is fine if her waist is slender, but very unattractive if she has large shoulders and a big beer belly.

A lot of those surgeries don't work out, the cleavage might look good under a dress with the right bra, but when she lies down and they stand up or you can see the ridges from the implant, etc. its a little wierd.

I've known a few women with implants, tend to want to touch them much after a while.

I'd say no, just get the rest of your body in shape so they look proportional if they are firm. If they're not firm and just kind of wrinkled looking skin bags, maybe get ones just enough to have them look firm?

If you wishes for large breasts, why not find a female lover and enjoy hers? :-)
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 290
Posted: 2/16/2012 4:04:59 PM
BABY Hell ya. I would add 2 cup sizes and PUT them back in their upright position.
 FreschFisch
Msg: 291
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:10:27 PM
THIS IS JUST ME

I have no fake parts. I hate fake parts. I think its insecure.

I once asked out the girl who did my hair or what lil is left.. short story she was my age and gorgeous Italian girl. Then I felt them fake boobs and quickly shifted to my favorite (the butt) and it was artificially padded too! WTF!!!

You girls spend all your lives trying to tell us boys to love you for your minds and not your boobs! Then you want fake ones?? gotta make me wonder bout your mind!
 ixtlan09
Msg: 292
Posted: 2/18/2012 5:14:36 AM
The vast majority of women (and I'm not talking about those having reconstructive surgery due to injury or illness) have breast augmentation because they crave attention.

Oh, they might make up excuses such as it being necessary to make their clothes fit better. But the truth is they crave attention. Heck, you don't ever hear a guy talk about getting a penis enlargement because the crotch of his pants are kind of baggy, do you?

Now, the problem with attention junkies is that they can never get enough. They are bottomless pits of emotional need that will suck anyone else dry.

Besides, people who are fake on the outside are almost invariably fake on the inside as well.
 lacalli
Msg: 293
Posted: 2/18/2012 6:56:01 AM

problem with attention junkies is that they can never get enough. They are bottomless pits of emotional need that will suck anyone else dry.

You got all that from implants?
 tlcme1964
Msg: 294
Posted: 2/18/2012 7:11:38 AM
I think more older women would do it if they could afford it. Not bigger but more so to correct scars & stretch marks from child bearing.
 nativerock
Msg: 295
Posted: 2/18/2012 7:33:42 AM

I think more older women would do it if they could afford it. Not bigger but more so to correct scars & stretch marks from child bearing.

Not something I would ever do is install some foreign thing in my breasts. The first time in my life I am thrilled I am small breasted.. As you age gravity takes over and a lot of women get them removed..
 amalefriend
Msg: 296
Posted: 2/18/2012 7:40:45 AM
I wish women in your position could find something else to be concerned about. Honestly, if you need to feel better about yourself, go do some volunteer work where you are really needed. Or, do something else to find your happiness.
PS I have the same size as you and have never ever considered it as I have always been happy with mine. That being said, there is so much more to me than my breasts.
 nativerock
Msg: 297
Posted: 2/18/2012 9:19:21 AM

PS I have the same size as you and have never ever considered it as I have always been happy with mine.

Me too, I just got even more pleased as I aged with mine..
 adora71
Msg: 298
Posted: 2/19/2012 12:13:12 AM
I have very small breasts and I am proud of them. I am in good shape and I still think I look good naked.

All the females in my family (who stayed slim) have small chests. My mother got implants when she was around 30, but always regretted it.

Yes, there are probably some men who will not date me because of my breast size, but I really don't give a hoot. I spent all of my twenties and even a little bit of my thirties feeling self-conscious and I don't have time for that bullcrap anymore. The funniest thing about it is that I have never had a hard time finding a boyfriend when I want one. So obviously there are some men that find breast size less important.

In the past couple of years, I have discovered that there are certain styles of clothes that look better on those of us who are less well endowed.

As the two previous posters pointed out, there is much more to women than breasts.
 TryAgan
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2012 2:00:41 AM
For my money, if anything, most women over 45 ought to consider reduction and tightening, rather than enlargement.
 bronzcoco
Msg: 300
Posted: 2/26/2012 10:31:18 AM
I would never consider elective surgery. As for breast augmentation, I think it is absolutely unnecessary and any woman who is considering it, unless they have had a mastectomy, should seek the help of a therapist and work on their self-esteem. Love your natural beauty. Just my opinion.
 Plenty_of_FreeTime
Msg: 301
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:00:25 AM
I like the natural jiggle factor that the originals possess,and they just feel better.
BUT,if it helps a woman's self esteem needle move up a few points,go for it!
It's basically her property to cultivate any way she sees fit.
 mncruiser
Msg: 302
Posted: 2/26/2012 12:28:27 PM
I would suggest against getting a breast job. Plenty of men (me included) prefer smaller breasts.
 bronzcoco
Msg: 303
Posted: 2/26/2012 4:38:42 PM
Nice to hear that there are a fair amount of men who do prefer smaller breasts. The media will have women thinking otherwise, hence the big increase in breast augmentation surgeries in North America in the past few years.
 red_fir
Msg: 304
Posted: 2/27/2012 8:50:48 PM
That's the glorious thing about modern medicine, we CAN make a mountain out of a molehill!
 gagn1
Msg: 305
Posted: 2/29/2012 10:14:03 AM
I too prefer small breast,but many men prefer butts to breast so why not consider butt implants instead?
All those things are distraction and only have an impact for a short while.
I will agree with you though if your aim is to get more favorites, then showing cleavage will probably do that, but will it bring you closer to getting a lasting relationship? I think not.
 SylvanSwan
Msg: 306
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:02:11 PM

That's the glorious thing about modern medicine, we CAN make a mountain out of a molehill!

That's basically what some women have been born with, poor things. One friend got implants because she didn't like her "flat fried egg" breasts, and now she does look better I think.
To each their own I guess.
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 307
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:18:43 PM
As Sir Mixalot says, "Silicone parts are made for toys"...be real and enjoy all the benefits of having a perky 36 B like no sore backs, blouses that button without gaping, men who will look you in the eye...

By the way, Julia Roberts is a 36B...watch Erin Brockovich and look at what a good padded bra did for her.
 49pickup
Msg: 308
Posted: 3/1/2012 7:31:12 AM
I have seen Erin Brockovich several times....was a great movie...

I was too busy looking at her legs and her smile and listening to what she had to say to even notice her small breasts or padded bra....

Remember the expression " Get real"......
 Debyduz_
Msg: 309
Posted: 7/14/2012 1:29:02 PM
Bigger boobs only get you more perverts.
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 310
Posted: 7/14/2012 2:46:33 PM
We can get pervs w/ a cheap Walmart bra, why spend the $$ ??? LOL!
 Lionesse19
Msg: 311
Posted: 7/14/2012 10:09:13 PM
Well what sort of favourites you have to ask. Boobs and cleavage will attract attention but not always the sort you want, online. However you dont have to ask anyone else if it is acceptable to have augmentation over 45 or any age. Do what makes you happy.

Most men want slim women and they rarely come naturally with a large bust.

I am buxom but of course not so slim with it. It is fun I must admit and I get a lot of attention that I may not have, otherwise and I see your point in wanting cleavage. It is a magnet for men. But you have to tolerate the perves and sleazies.
 raicor
Msg: 312
Posted: 7/14/2012 10:14:55 PM
full c or ? had one girlfriend get augmentation at 40. she was (is?) very happy. it can certainly make a difference to how a female perceives herself and the corresponding of how she believes others perceive her. physical attractiveness is my meaning of course. the only thing that might be worth mention is that being physically fit is critical to the process and the outcome as relayed to me by the physician and the prior girlfriend.

"and then i saw them. i rubbed my eyes to shed the weariness of prior viewing. my sight clear, my mind racing to send the appropriate signals to required parts of my body."

:)
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >