Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stoneside
Msg: 5
women complain that guys only want sexPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Women want sex just as much as us guys do. It's just they want honesty along with it. I have a few chat buddies that have been taken for a ride a few times. Some of the ladies get a little bitter after 2 or 3 guys promise the world to get laid and then disappear. It's not a problem I have faced so I can't judge them for it ( I wouldn't anyway in fact). Just keep trying to chat and be yourself. Don't take it personally.
 stoneside
Msg: 8
women complain that guys only want sex
Posted: 9/22/2006 3:35:57 PM
K, if you don't want sex at all, you're going to have a problem OP. Women want a guy that can bring them pleasure. If you're not interested in doing that, you're in trouble. These women that say "All guys want is sex" don't mean they don't have interest in sex, they mean they want more than just sex. May I ask why you don't like sex?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2006 3:54:06 PM
Find a woman who is incapable of sex and make her happy. Or get thee to a nunnery.
 stoneside
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/22/2006 5:14:33 PM
OP, may I suggest you go see a doctor. Thinking there might be a solution to your sexual issues, might be as simple as a pill.
You do come across as a little sheltered though. That could be as big a problem as your sexual issues.
 Paddy O Furniture
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2006 5:54:11 PM
i think women just want to have their cake and eat it to. this way they have something to complain about

When you're older and have lived a little you'll learn that everybody wants to have their cake and eat it too. Thats just the way we peeps are. We always try to have it all if we can.

And as far as having something to complain about. We all need something to whine, moan and complain about from time to time. Life would'nt be any fun if we did'nt get to throw a fit once in awhile. Thats not a woman thing at all. I can hold my own with any woman when it comes to bytching and so can every other guy out there.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/22/2006 6:43:05 PM
I have never complained about men only wanting sex. I came to terms with men and sex when I was old enough to date. Of course they eventually want sex, so do I. That doesn't mean he wants sex immediately, and it doesn't mean I do either. I think all of this complaining about men complaining is making others complain. Like sympathy crying in a day care ~ one baby starts crying and the whole nursery starts crying. SHESH ~ stop all the whining, change the attitude, quit sniveling and find someone who likes you for you and who you like and if you want to have sex ~ fine, if you don't, OK too.
 SeXy_KrYs_21
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/22/2006 8:54:17 PM
I don't think it's just the sex thing you need to worry about. It sounds like you have a lot of insecurity issues that you need to deal with. All women and men should want sex with someone that they care about. If you don't want to, then that's another issue you need to work on. I don't think you are going to find what you're looking for because the issue is with yourself not women.. no offence.. So you should work out your issues first and THEN start looking for the right woman. You can't give your all to someone else if you aren't confident and secure with yourself. Women don't want to listen to a man being whiney and negative talking about women.
 Neonmitch
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/23/2006 9:41:46 AM
OP, I have a very good buddy that is incapable of having sex (born with extrophy of the urogential system). I know this because I am also his health-care practitioner. More importatnly, he DOESN'T want to have sex. No interest. His testosterone levels are normal, so it must be pyschological.

He has had a number of girlfriends, all of whom knew he didnt/couldn't have sex, and they were fine with it. I think you just need to find the right woman...there's a match for everyone out here.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:41:26 PM
Start with not what "women" want or expect. Try instead what does Sarah, Jessica or Rachel want. Geeeeeez it's pretty simple really they are individual in wants and needs just as we are. If one doesn't want the same things you do, say thank you the date but I'll be moving on now and keep looking, that is what dating is for seeking out compatible individuals.
 sparticuss
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/25/2006 2:37:22 PM
We don't complain about a man wanting sex, wanting ONLY sex is the issue.

======================
Lyrical
You DO complain about men wanting sex.
But its worse than that
You are so hung up that when a guy even casually mentions sex then everything else goes out of your mind. You genuinly THINK that the ONLY thing he's after is sex.
 sparticuss
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/25/2006 2:40:32 PM
but yet i'm a guy and i don't want sex and they cant accept that and give me half a chance. is their something i'm missing here??
=================
Are you kidding nick.

When you are not hell bent on getting into thier pants it completely destroyes their bolated fragile egos.
They have suddenly BANG lost total sex appeal. Worse than losing a breast to breast cancer.
No wonder they wont date you.
 JackHill
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2006 7:16:07 PM
When I was dating my Ex I complained that she wouldn't stop nagging and complaining. Then again that's probably why she's my Ex.
 Gemini_Guy
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/28/2006 2:03:02 PM
I enjoy sex, I enjoy the foreplay more. It lasts longer and isn't as raw and animal. Sex is like the culmination of a good meal. BUt you still need the apitizer and main course.

That being said... I personally cannot do one night stands. I tried once and it wasn't really enjoyable. I need to know a person first, spend some time with them and be friends on some kind of level. A little respect and trush both ways I guess I could say.

Sometimes I feel like sex, but a really good cuddle to a good movie or TV show, or even playing a 2 player game on Nintendo or something.

Maybe I am just getting old and leaving the impulses of "youth" behind and have not become completely boring yet. Sometimes the impulse for sex is satisfyed with other intimate and not always sexual activities.

I would rather have someone I share those other times with for a long time, than someone I wear out with sexual needs and desires. Of which I am certain I have lots.

I think women would be more inclined to have sex with a guy if the pressure for just the sex is not there... Intimacy is required and it is something I am starting to desire more. Maybe it is because I havn't been laid in months so I am more patient in how I go about getting it. If it is that, then I hope it does not change when I do get back into the swing of things. I like the idea of more quiet nights of good food and company than begging and fighting about sex.
 Lick it Up
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/29/2006 1:13:02 AM
We Don't Only Want Sex, if that were the case, my first real steady Girlfriend and i wouldn't have made it as long as we did...we went three months without it because I didn't want to
have sex with her right all of the sudden...

so you can't get all of us...ohh man...

MandyLOVESCandy
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/11/2011 1:12:24 PM
men want sex, women want sex

it's the reason the human species is still here after hundreds or thousands of generations -if most of us didn't have a strong sex drive the species would die out

yet do the horny among us get thanks for perpetuating the species? nooooo..

JMO

~M~
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:15:28 PM

but yet i'm a guy and i don't want sex

that is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I've read these boards...

really ? huh ? lmao

ya, girls want sex and they want bfs and sometimes they JUST want sex...

hint:
they want to feel like they are ones to decide who they have sex with ... and since for them, finding a casual sexual partner is as easy as saying hello, lets go back to my place, they'd like a little more...

quit whining boys.
 DomG79
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/12/2011 1:05:32 PM
That's all they say on most of their profiles, it's actually amusing. I think the ones who say it the most actually want to hook up. The all caps, mentioning it in the "about me" and in the "first date" sections, come on lady, we get the point. Yet, they text me pics in their lingerie
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >