Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dr.dreadloc
Msg: 19
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (head lice) Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
here is some tips, they work trust me

useing harsh chemicals on little ones is dangerous, it can absorb thru the skin and cause problems for the children if used to many times!

try using half vinigar and half mineral oil, leave on for an hour, then use a lice comb.
the minerial oil and vinigar suffocates them note you can repeat this sevral times until they are gone.

mannaise works too

after treatment wash hair in shampoo with coconut oils/extract, something about the coconut extract, they hate it
 zeekers
Msg: 20
view profile
History
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (head lice)
Posted: 11/10/2006 11:52:10 PM
You are right. Lice actually prefer clean hair. After all the washing of eeeverything, try putting a little gel in your child's hair. The lice don't like dirt.
 LubbockMom4Life
Msg: 23
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (head lice)
Posted: 12/5/2006 7:16:31 PM
I've found out from personal experince to get a bottle of normal shampoo and then get vinger and mix it into the shampoo and do it that way, it worked for me and my best friend when we were in jr high. Plus the vinger makes the hair shiny. So theres my advice instead of paying a bunch of money for the Ridd and stuff that sometimes really doesn't work. And the best part about the shampoo and vinger you can use it all the time

~*~!Daisy!~*~

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >