Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Trikeit
Msg: 10
view profile
History
What hurts more............ Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I would say both lying and cheating are both bad
 stoowart
Msg: 25
view profile
History
What hurts more............
Posted: 9/26/2006 4:06:14 PM
well there was that time i rode me yamaha into the back of a car on xch by-pass the big hole they stitched up in me knee was pretty bad but it was the snidey doctor who said "just lift your arm as high as you can" then when it was hurtin like heck whammied me dislocated shoulder back in and escaped b4 i could see again....so i guess it was the shoulder in that case and it wasn't even cold!
y'know it was 3 yrs b4 i could sleep on that side without discomfort, nasty it was!
 stoowart
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2006 5:30:53 PM
i suppose it would depend which one was heavier and how high it fell from before hitting you....goddess of agriculture eh?

....*looks down* who me? didn't say a thing, ok ok i knew the name from somewhere and it bugged me so i looked it up.....oh hang on isn't this the point i shouldv lied.....hmmm, like i said i didn't say a thing......lookout! herd of charging wildebeast (now that WOULD hurt)

oh sorry i thought the thread was which hurts more mice or geese my mistake....can i go yet?
 stoowart
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2006 5:51:53 PM
look i dunno, i've just spent 4 days fighting wiv me pc to resurrect after it died for no apparent reason on saturday, then a mutual acquaintance to some of the posters on this thread led me in this direction and encouraged me, so there ya go, sorry but it was never my intention to be relevant or make sense IS THAT SUCH A CRIME?????
oh hang on, are you referring to the goddess of agriculture comment? well all i can say is she's here and probably knows who she is otherwise why choose the name?? huh? HUH?
Hmmmm, how much more do i need to write to beat the 2 post rule?

yep, that worked
 stonecastle
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2007 1:32:36 PM
Many people have open marriages these days. For example there are many swingers clubs and websites about.
 stonecastle
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2007 2:29:10 PM

If you post things like that, you wont find a woman to marry you.
On the other hand what I said might attract a long of women.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >