Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 49
view profile
History
keep on rollin....Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
In common... I LOVE CAMPING!!!

I just ate porkchops.

and I always eat my porkchops in the nude.....it feels good that way.
Just one of my many quirks.
 Xavery
Msg: 52
keep on rollin....
Posted: 3/28/2009 9:13:04 PM
^In common (2) - 1/ I try to start good threads. 2/ I have been fishing.

My own - I have only had one name in all the time I have been on pof and (please let me add one) noone wants to meet in that other thread. Although, I have met several of you.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 55
view profile
History
keep on rollin....
Posted: 3/29/2009 1:43:43 AM
I once had an Aussie lover....and I use to blow his Didgeridoo!

I'm in bed right now...it's late...I've been reading for hours!
I love to read.
 Walts
Msg: 56
keep on rollin....
Posted: 3/29/2009 5:48:20 AM
I love to read.

I love to write,,,and then read again.

Messages are still to short to post, even thou I have been a very very very good boy. Well, good in comparison to the possibilities.
 Xavery
Msg: 60
keep on rollin....
Posted: 3/29/2009 4:15:02 PM
In Common: I like siamese cats, too.

My Own: I do not write about things like the problem described above. I am sure the poster could google this question. There must be research out there. Perhaps, she could start a thread on it.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 61
view profile
History
keep on rollin....
Posted: 3/31/2009 6:41:42 PM
Met a certain young fish here in his 20s who he thought he had ED.... since an early age....anyhow... he does not have ED...it's all in his head.
He was happy to discover that.

I'm wearing my Spring gear today...my capris, windbreaker and sandals...kk...needed socks...don't look at me that way...it's still a tad cold to go without socks.

I love the weather today!
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 63
view profile
History
keep on rollin....
Posted: 4/1/2009 6:35:23 PM
I hate relocating...but... I LOVE TO MOVE!....the actual process... I know..Im nutz!

I am an organizational nut...okay..borderline geek and yes, anal.
There is so much sorting and planning and lists and lists and revised list upon lists!

ohhhhhhhh the bubblewrap and the stuff!

the multi-coloured markers and post-it notes...ohhhhhhh so pretty.

It's a major event for me. While I don't want to move...or think of moving ...I love to help others move... I must be sick.

I like to get dressed up and hang out at the airport.
No need to board a flight. Just go to the airport...hang out for a bit...people watch.
Okay.... I need to see a therapist.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >