Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 60
What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I ponder what actually happens to people when they go to banned camp, and then reappear suitably chastised. Is there torture? Brainwashing? Celine Dion?

No, no. You go through a Tunnel toward a bright Light for 3 Days, and told you can't stay there and must go back to the Forums and post some more, as your Time has not come yet ...

Why ponder anything in the Night? Get some sleep.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 63
view profile
History
What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?
Posted: 7/5/2009 5:24:59 AM
The acid reflux has been burning my gut since 4am....why has it taken me til 5am to get out of bed and take some meds?

why is my space bar sticking at 5:23am?

why do I have such bad acid reflux.....hasn't God punished me enuf this month?...wait it is only the 5th day of the month !!!
 Outdoor2
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 11:08:15 PM
Am I still here?

I don't usually wake up in the middle of the night. Frustration comes from my brain seemingly refusing to shut down when the time is nigh. The worst is when I fall asleep reading, wake up, reach to turn the light off, and BANG...my brain starts working again!
 Walts
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/8/2009 5:27:56 PM
Right at this very moment I am pondering how many puffs I am gonna have to take to understand certain things, certain people,,,,,,and certain posts. Holy cripes,,,,,and it isn't even the middle of the freaking night !!!!! Pretty sure I have a headache too.
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/8/2009 6:12:12 PM
^ Gotcha . . . and some things are way over my head and truthfully not the kind of things I would want to ponder in the middle of the night.
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/9/2009 9:30:22 PM
hmmm . . . interesting thoughts but OMG I have finally thought of a question I really ponder. DRUM ROLL . . . Here it is: Why do some posters give themselves unflattering names?

Examples . . . like Gassy Jakelot or Phat Sam the Air . . . of SadSam . . .

Seriously, I have wondered about this and is it possible some of you posters are not taking this seriously? Let's be serious about this.
 Moanie
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/25/2009 10:26:11 PM
^^^that's true they are. Good thing he dropped communicating

In the middle of the night? I try to stay calm, and not get agitated about waking up. I want to be able to get back to sleep, so I take care of anything that is disturbing me.....need to pee, aches or pains, add more pyjamies, take off the pyjamies if too warm, drink lots of water.........tell myself that I'm not really that..... and try not to ponder
 Moanie
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/25/2009 11:29:43 PM
..... well just a little sleepy. Still have to trim my nose hairs and shave my beard
Go to sleep!
 andiedandie
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/25/2009 11:34:51 PM
I"d like to know what the hell I kept on yelling at in my sleep last night? Kept on waking me up! Whoever I was yelling at was clearly not listening to me!

Hmmmmmmm what if I was yelling at myself? That could explain some things maybe?
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >