Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tisme_susan
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Nice guys, do they..Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
They must do because we single women are always asking where are the nice guys , so they must all be in relationships, have girlfriends getting laid

Except for the nice guys here of course (thought I'd better add that)
 tisme_susan
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Nice guys, do they..
Posted: 9/27/2006 11:03:04 PM
Sid, that's a myth
 sparticuss
Msg: 11
Nice guys, do they..
Posted: 9/29/2006 12:13:22 AM
I'm thinking of several really nice and rreally nasty guys I've known. And neither of them got laid much.

I'm also thinking of a few I've known that were ALWAYS getting laid. Slept with up to five hundred different girls.

Those guys were just average guys. Not paticualrily prettty or ugly, or nice or nasty, or heroes or baastards. Or anything else for that matter. I really don't know WHAT gets a guy laid.
 karl64
Msg: 32
Nice guys, do they..
Posted: 7/20/2007 12:43:21 PM
oh my god i,m laughing at this post
is that a nice thing to do?
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Nice guys, do they..
Posted: 7/24/2007 9:55:53 AM
Of course bad guys get laid more, they are more inclined to say and do whatever it takes to get a chick in the sack.

Nice guys don't:
- get girls drunk to get them into bed
- get girls stoned/high on drugs to get them into bed
- tell them that they love them to get them into bed
- make b*llshit promises of commitment, etc, to get them into bed
- use various methods of cheating and short cuts, just to get girls into bed.

Face it, nice guys don't market themselves anywhere near as aggressively. Silly twits.
 Akutenshi
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Nice guys, do they..
Posted: 2/27/2008 2:00:37 AM
Ive never considered getting laid as "Winning"

>.>
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >