Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 90
ugly boobsPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
^^ hey this question is not shallow.....just stupid lol.....(cough) and shallow ok..lol.

I just prefer natural more then artifical and I would like it for the woman to be herself.
 holdmy
Msg: 92
ugly boobs
Posted: 11/19/2006 5:24:04 PM
honestly I do not think it's that important. if a decision must be made and it is possible to get them 'fixed' surgically, then that would be better- but not necessary. whatever the woman wants, actually.
 justin1634
Msg: 95
view profile
History
ugly boobs
Posted: 11/20/2006 9:30:06 AM
I would prefer a woman not get the surgery. And what is wrong with large nipples? Its all about the guy and his preference.
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 97
ugly boobs
Posted: 11/20/2006 1:12:41 PM
as for ugly boobs... thank goodness we have bras to cover them up

yes yes.. i know.. false advertising... deal with it
 Chef_Charles
Msg: 98
ugly boobs
Posted: 11/20/2006 1:55:05 PM
post #131, No!. I only have eyes for my lady, and I am careful that I look in her eyes. If she wants me to look at her she will divert her eyes from my face and I will look where they are going and track them, she moves to look at me she will find me there.

Only my lady's chest orbs get looked at naked in all cases, and only when she wants to show me. Why look elsewhere if you are statified with what you have?

charles,
Ps, nothing is ugly about humans.
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 100
ugly boobs
Posted: 11/20/2006 3:48:20 PM

Awww man, the ugliest kind of boobs are those ones where the nipple is bigger than the boob itself.

Or how about the ones that look like a tube sock being held up with a tennis ball at the bottom.

Or, how about the ones that have massive in-grown hairs around the nipple so it looks like one big nipple surrounded by many sub-nipples.

How about the ones that you can see the line where the natural chest ends and the silicone implant begins.

And don't forget the ones that you can tie in a knot

or the ones with scars from a botched reduction surgery coupled with stretch marks and sagginess

put a bra and shirt on .. no one would know... take it off, (shrugs shoulders) I'm me.. i really don't give a crap what anyone thinks at least i dont have back pain and i fed my kids well
 guyot
Msg: 114
view profile
History
ugly boobs
Posted: 7/20/2008 9:07:11 PM
Saggy is just fine with me. Saggy breasts area beautiful, they are sexy, and they feel very, very nice. Large nipples or large areolas are particularly wonderful. The great variety of shapes and sizes and textures of women's breasts are part of the attraction to me, and bearing children only makes women more feminine and beautiful.

Be the person you wish to be, and enjoy who you are: the choice must come from inside you. But don't assume that guys will find you undesirable!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >