Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > 3somes      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MikeJ
Msg: 12
3somesPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

ok, so how r u giving urself head if it doesnt go in ur mouth??

lolol

The question is will I come in my own mouth, not if I'll give head to myself.

Of course, I wouldn't mind if giving head automatically included blowing my wad in the mouth of whoever is doing the sucking. I just hate seeing all that protein go to waste when all those skinny kids in Africa are starving =(.
 kitchensink
Msg: 13
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:54:42 PM
Never have had the pleasure of having a 3some unfortunately but if I did, it would be with 2 women and myself. Like most men, I think that type is more appealing for obvious reasons. However, a female friend I speak to in another state enjoys engaging in 3somes with other men and her husband. Ditto for a couple I know in Florida. Not something I'd want but to each their own.
 CorwynT
Msg: 14
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 9/11/2005 10:02:06 PM
I have participated in several 3 somes and tag teams. Each are different, but with the right people everyone should end up happy.Have never had a bad experience with either. With the 3 somes I always knew one or both of the females very well and wanted to see them both happy. With the tag teams it was always with a good friend and we both knew the girl so doing double penetration or tagging in and out was never really a big problem.Plus considering that the female in the tag team is getting all the attention, she usually has many orgasms.
But for those woman who feel that 3 somes(f/f/m) are all about a man getting off then leaving you on your own with no reciprocation, you should really re-think your ideas about it. Not saying to do it, Just saying that not all men, including myself, are as selfish as some posts here make us sound. I have always made sure that any woman I have been with has been as pleased with sex as I have. It's only fair.
 Cookeville_Guy
Msg: 15
3somes
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:08:25 PM
Done the 3-some thing before. Both FMF and MFM. I found that with FMF even though I loved getting all the attention, I would always end up paying more attention to one girl over the other. Now the MFM it makes it really easy to give a woman all the pleasure she can handle and Then Some. And you can take a Smoke break and she will never even notice..
 agoodtouch
Msg: 16
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:38:12 PM
not true its that you have to do alot of giving, not that hard, the problem is if you care for one of them and they are having way too much fun, then most people get there feeling hurt, but you should try it once and decide
bruce
 alicia
Msg: 17
3somes
Posted: 9/12/2005 10:20:08 PM
he can just watch me and the other girl ... .. and after we both girls r satistifed, WE will please the guy .... that's my plan for my guy
 Araphina
Msg: 18
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 10/1/2005 11:30:08 AM
myself i have nad 3 sums and more... both with 2 women or women man... but for me my fetish is pleasing the people involved. so yes eventhough i am excited and aroused. i will not truely be getting off till the women is totaly subdued in pleasure. so i guess im not as selfish as other men are. but what can ya do
 shaelatherae
Msg: 20
3somes
Posted: 10/5/2005 1:27:09 AM
yeah been there done that any girls out there wanna join me
'???
 arth
Msg: 21
3somes
Posted: 10/6/2005 12:28:18 AM
I'm aware of one threesome where there were two men and a woman. It was interesting because, while the men weren't strictly bisexual, they were what I call "bi-sensual". The guys spent most of the time pleasing the lady but would sometimes lick and inhale each other's testicles. Apparently this is a way for straight guys to still come out of the experience with their masculine self-perception intact.
 pissingmeoff
Msg: 22
3somes
Posted: 7/25/2007 12:52:49 PM
3somes my GF did a 6guysome and loved it
 Double Cabin
Msg: 23
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 7/25/2007 1:01:52 PM
Because we are men and not monogamous by nature. This is turning into one heck of a redundant humpday for me.
 Spence56
Msg: 24
3somes
Posted: 7/25/2007 7:18:29 PM
That is the eternal dilemma! To want something we wouldn't know what to do with if we had it!!! I guess that's why it's a fantasy. Besides, isn't it a little crazy to invite someone into your bed that your spouse might like better than you!!! Next thing you know you're out on the street and both girls are living in your house! Nuts, I bet he didn't see that coming!

I always think of the act of love making to be an opportunity to make my lover feel special. If that worked out with us then I would want the other woman to just help me satisfy my wife. Little things here and there that she might enjoy. Total focus on my wife... That is sexy to me.
 Visco
Msg: 25
3somes
Posted: 7/27/2007 7:32:40 AM
i know i can... cause i've already had this several times and once you get over the first time it always alot funner the second time... oh and if your wondering..Both of them were satisfied... the reason i know this is cause i still do it with them all the time!
some guys are born with a natural talent to know what women like in bed... i know i am one of these men because all my ex's still call me all the time for booty calls... trust me they don't get them but it just goes to show you its possible. all guys want this fantasy fro some reason but trust me all men don't have the same reasons for wanting this fantasy.. oh and guys trust me... its fun and all but it gets old real fast!
 fun-in-the-sun64
Msg: 26
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 7/27/2007 7:39:29 AM
the best thing about threesomes is being able to tell your friends after...
 Tim61
Msg: 27
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 7/27/2007 8:15:11 AM
Well, the Once I was in Bed with my X - Girlfriend, making love, but was joined later, by her 2 Aunties, and their boyfriends, unfortunately there was NO Swapping !!! but the bed could not take all 6 of us, having sex at the same time, It Collapsed !!! Dam !!!

Tim
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > 3somes