Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bayotle
Msg: 66
why do people send rude emails ??Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????
(it is true, anyone that walks in this place that's their first comment and it's only gotten worse over the years )

My uncle lives out of state, finally came over to see my house about 5 years ago and started giggling like a little school girl as he walked down the hall just from the lights coming from the back bedroom... that was just one of my offices upstairs, all the heavy duty stuff is in the basement, well, it IS the basement!
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 67
why do people send rude emails ??
Posted: 10/27/2008 1:50:07 PM
[the heavy duty stuff is in the basement, well, it IS the basement]

You do mean the bayotle cave don't you.... errr I meant the Bat Cave
 suepug1122
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:31:46 PM
People send rude emails because..... they are lonely and have nothing better to do. Misery loves company. I say call them a turd and block them!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/27/2008 5:58:25 PM
Rhonda....something tells me that you, darlin'...would give them more than just "turd" and block!!!!

Seriously...as one of the happy hostesses and a forums wh0re...lol...I get tons of emails...and I think I have always answered 99.985% of it with SOMETHING. LOL

The other small minority...well...probably because I knew if I answered it, I would be stooping to a level I did not want to experience! LOL
 Bayotle
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/27/2008 9:23:39 PM

I have always answered 99.985% of it with SOMETHING

I must be in that 0.015%
I promise to make your next party dayum it!!!

kenharleyride
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/27/2008 10:03:35 PM
im still waiting for a hot sexual email . damn ill probally have hair by the time that happens ....
 kenharleyride
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/28/2008 7:13:40 PM
omgggggggggggggggggggggggg ty . and yes id dew to that to you terri ty.............
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/28/2008 9:24:25 PM
Oh Bay...you already fessed up that the ONLY emails you have received through here, were ME...so neener, neener...you cannot play "poor me" now!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 76
Posted: 10/28/2008 9:26:14 PM
I love how you can tell they've been read, but honestly if you do not want to talk to the person then give them a message of thanks but we do not have things in common or what not. Do not send rude messages back, honestly I think that people should take the time to get to know someone before they make their judgement about the other person.
 Bayotle
Msg: 77
Posted: 10/29/2008 1:45:27 AM
Fine, i'll forget the 'poor me' if'n you admit you only reply to 0.015% of my emails!
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/29/2008 7:01:28 AM
["Things that make me go hmmmm...."]

Or things that make you go bump in the night!
 Bayotle
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/29/2008 11:31:45 AM
I am soooooo way to young for this conversation.....

frtnhnfloed
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/29/2008 11:34:42 AM
or it just might make u go aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
 Steel Phoenix
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/2/2008 5:37:24 AM
In a nutshell, they do it because they can. Because there is almost no risk of repercussion, they feel safe behind their computer. So, they act out their childishness online, because having the guts to actually say what they do to a person's face would be what a big person does, and heaven forbid they be adults about anything.

Sorry that happened to you. If it means anything, I don't think you belong on Springer. I'd rather see you curled up next to me watching a movie, talking or enjoying a meal. At any rate, file those creeps under to "L" folder.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/10/2009 7:09:16 PM
I got a rude email from someone that posts on the forums. I asked him politely why he would send me that, then blocked him. I'm now calling him out on the threads he has posted on and am demanding a public apology. It is a good feeling to expose someone who thinks he can be an azz and no one will know about it. There is accountability and respect on the internet if you have the guts to demand it.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:17:50 AM
Well, Miss!! u r talking about him but u havent told anyone who he is

Calling him out would be telling everyone who he is. Because he can still be an azz, but unless u tell who it is, hes gonna keep being an azz.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:12:12 AM
I've only done it on the threads he's posted in in response to his posts. You can find out who he is if you click on my history.
 preludegrl68
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/9/2009 7:48:37 AM
There are people with issues in general Im guessing they have been dumped or wronged by the opposite sex then they come on here with a huge chip on their shoulder.
I once appolgized to a guy on here for taking something the wrong way I was very sincere when I wrote him his reply was ....give me a BJ and I will forgive you. After the initial shock then a good laugh I quickly thanked him for being so rude because now instead of dating this person and finding out months down the road the real person he showed his true colors right away then unfortunately shot him a insult back which was bad I know heh Im a nice person but dont think you can get away with treating anyone this way. I should have reported him but didnt and hes still on here looking for his perfect specimen or 3rd wife..........toooooo funny
So be thankfull when people show their TRUE selves to you right off the bat.
 previouslyme
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:04:27 PM
I think some send what sound rude but actaully just not into typing out the thoughts. If they were talking to you, it may not sound so rude.
 SusieStL
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:25:19 PM
hey Angel, I look at that totally different.... you could do like some of the men and say divorced and you haven't even filed... you are honest in saying separated... I honor you for being honest

oh on a lighter note... I just received such a NICE email it about blew me away. It is so refreshing to think there are still some gentlemen out there.

I have always said, I think this web site is therapy for a lot of people... we that ARE ready for a relationship just need to recogonize people are at different stages in their life.

Have a great day!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:28:34 PM
OMGawd....aside from the OBVIOUS....seperated and married and all those lovely selections, ARE selections for a REASON...because it IS allowed. Grrrrr....
 previouslyme
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:41:24 PM
I have met a lot of people that were separated for over 2 years, some as much as 4 years. One guy I met, had been separated over 3 years, divorce paper signed, and each had a copy so the courts wouldn't screw with it, they never finalized it. One child, joint custody. I ran into him at the health club, he said it is still the same but he has full custody and they never filed the final paperwork, so it has been over 14 years for him. I think he is a safe bet for dating.

One of our newbies was supposed to be final months ago, but she changed her mind on the final settlement amount at the last second.... so it isn't like he planned on still being just separated.

I still like my rule, 2 years after the divorce is finalized.
 arwen52
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2010 3:47:38 PM
I have no idea, but I got one today - the guy actually sent it twice, four minutes apart. First, I went to his profile - almost nothing there. Okay, that's pretty unimpressive. Maybe there's something interesting in the email.

You know how some people complain that someone deleted their email unread? Or that they didn't respond? So, all this guy had to say to me was, "What guy is going to want to jump through all those hoops? Good luck."

I deleted him. Will those people who think it's rude to ignore an email think me rude for not responding? Really, what a loser. Apparently he has nothing better to do than send critical remarks to total strangers.

Good luck to him. I'm having a fun and interesting life. His must be pretty boring if that's his idea of how to spend his time. He obviously is *not* the kind of man I'm looking for!
 STLGentleman75
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/1/2010 2:31:44 PM
As to the original question posed on this thread let's face it there are way too many egotistical people on this site that get their feelings hurt when someone isn't interested in them. So they resort to high school tactics by sending some hate mail.
 imalitltpot
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:56:42 PM
I got one from a married guy who wanted to know for someone so short, fat and ugly, why am I so picky? LMAO.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >