Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > California women: fact or myth?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 o4
Msg: 51
California women: fact or myth?Page 3 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
2bcaptain: I'm standing beside you too! Ready, willing, and able!
 Haplucky4
Msg: 52
California women: fact or myth?
Posted: 5/28/2007 9:01:43 PM
I'm too old to fight, but I'll blow the whistle if they start hitting below the belt.

I'll hold cooksters hand, while she watches you blokes defend her honor !
 Wreckless1
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/29/2007 11:31:35 PM
Are we talking about the Beach Boys version or real life.

Well east coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when i'm down there

The mid-west farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be california
I wish they all could be california girls

The west coast has the sunshine
And the girls all get so tanned
I dig a french bikini on hawaii island
Dolls by a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world
And i seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but i couldn't wait to get back in the states
Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be california girls

Haplucky4
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/30/2007 1:33:00 AM

Ha ha ha ha Hap! Let's get ready to rumble!

I got my whistle Cap, where's your buddies Pete and Out4A ? Don't tell me you are ready to face this danger alone ! ~
 Wreckless1
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/30/2007 3:24:28 PM
So just exactly, What is the Myth???
 Weatherman_Bill
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2007 12:53:55 PM
I think this is a generalization. It may be true of some geographic areas. At least it appears that way. California is a large state. Sacramento has as much in common with Los Angeles as Miami does with Philadelphia. The same applies to people.

However, there are things I have run across that make me wonder. I have never received a reply from a woman in San Francisco. Maybe I'm too far away. Maybe they have the wrong impression of Sacramento. I have received numerous replies from women in locations farther away, however. I have noticed several profiles stating "do not message me if you earn less than $100,000." On another dating site I'm on you have the option of placing your income bracket in your profile. I received a reply back from one in which my income was her reason for rejecting me. I don't earn anywhere near $100,000 a year, but I'm certainly not doing bad considering anyone earning $43,000 a year is in the upper 40% of income earners in this country. No big deal really. Someone that concerned with money is going to be a PITA as far as a relationship goes.

I think part of the problem in California is keeping up with living expenses. I look for women that appear to have their act together. I think looking for a mate that has got their act together increases the odds of a succesfull long-term relationship. This doesn't mean someone has to earn huge sums of money. It means you can support yourself, play a part in supporting the relationship, not overspend on things you don't need, and generally being responsible.

As for the women locally in Sacramento, I couldn't tell you. I haven't had any luck locally, but I've met a few out of town. (Where the hell are all the single 30-something women in Sacramento?)
 Wreckless1
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/5/2007 1:58:31 AM
If it's women like Cooky , ain't no myth! A genuine 100% traveler, and the evidence is on every forum.
 Pete73052
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/10/2007 12:23:56 PM
Personally, unless they smash into me, I never pay attention to that... just sayin...
 Pete73052
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/10/2007 4:37:27 PM
Wherever you go there YOU are...
 Pete73052
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/10/2007 8:13:04 PM
Yeah, way to kill the thread...
 Pete73052
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/10/2007 8:25:25 PM
But Bill... aren't YOU the common denominator?
 Pete73052
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/10/2007 8:54:10 PM

I sure hope you got away before any REAL damage was done.

You should have seen him when he was BillButler12...
 sddude
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/10/2007 10:37:51 PM
I lived in southern cali all my life , yes it is true , most women I meet are like that, I have to play their game to get anywhere, this year so far I spent 8000 bucks on going out with women , mmm at least I go out with them, when they are through with me I go to the next one.
 Pete73052
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/10/2007 10:44:37 PM

I lived in southern cali all my life , yes it is true , most women I meet are like that, I have to play their game to get anywhere, this year so far I spent 8000 bucks on going out with women , mmm at least I go out with them, when they are through with me I go to the next one.

If you're going to be counting your money, maybe it's better to spend it on hookers?
 sddude
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/11/2007 8:09:01 AM
what is with you people ? it seems everyone is ready with a fork . Shows the quality of the people on this site and thread.

We are discussing the Myth or whatever , my experience, not counting pennies that you people so dwell on and no lady ... it is when they are through with me, if you knew me you would not even have the nerve to say that .

Just because nick says dude it has nothing to do with it.

I am a giver, I help and I feel I have to impress if not I get pretty much nil in the interest department but alot of times it is just a money milking project on their part.

Maybe it is the women that sorround me .

I only listed dating money , yes I count becuase even though I make very good money , I help alot of people out so I have to take in account on what I spend . Apart from the dating amount, I spend like 3000 dollars a month sincerely helping my female friends with some serious problems here in southern cali , yes now you may say , mmmm I am such a stupide weenie for even mentioning that or I am just showing off, whatever , see it the way you want .

I have found that alot of women here like to use guys for help and cash, I do not ask for anything in return just friendship, love and maybe some affection , why even hookers dude ? they do not give that for a price .

I have found , yes women in small towns and the midwest that live in a family environment are not so inclined to leach off guys like me with a freaken stupid bleeding heart.

The last one finished with me last week, I found out she was leaching of a couple of other guys and had a boyfriend that she supposedly loves and she was giving me hopes, I do not want to list what I did for her but not even her family would have done what I did , that hurts and makes me feel even more leary of women from these parts where I live.

Yes I am an idiot of course women would think that .
 Pete73052
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/11/2007 8:42:56 AM
Dude, you've got serious problems... calm down.

what is with you people ?

Wait, if you're going to bring my ethnicity into this, think twice.

it seems everyone is ready with a fork .

Oh great, now you're picking on my eating disorder.

Shows the quality of the people on this site and thread.

OK, you're right, I didn't make 20K last month.

I am a giver, I help and I feel I have to impress if not I get pretty much nil in the interest department but alot of times it is just a money milking project on their part.
Maybe it is the women that sorround me .

Dude, it's you. If you've got a problem with the money, don't spend it on them. Take them to go play tennis or something (If you still have that much free motion in your arms). When you're going out on a date, make them help you wash the car... that might sort out the golddiggers.

I only listed dating money , yes I count becuase even though I make very good money , I help alot of people out so I have to take in account on what I spend . Apart from the dating amount, I spend like 3000 dollars a month sincerely helping my female friends with some serious problems here in southern cali , yes now you may say , mmmm I am such a stupide weenie for even mentioning that or I am just showing off, whatever , see it the way you want .

You're a regular Mother Theresa.

I have found that alot of women here like to use guys for help and cash, I do not ask for anything in return just friendship, love and maybe some affection , why even hookers dude ?

You're putting expectations like these on people you are lending money to freely - amazing.

they do not give that for a price .

But girls who are not hookers should?

I have found , yes women in small towns and the midwest that live in a family environment are not so inclined to leach off guys like me with a freaken stupid bleeding heart.

Well, there you go. You admit it's your problem then.

The last one finished with me last week, I found out she was leaching of a couple of other guys and had a boyfriend that she supposedly loves and she was giving me hopes, I do not want to list what I did for her but not even her family would have done what I did , that hurts and makes me feel even more leary of women from these parts where I live.

Get some help Dude... talk with people, and listen to them. Get a friend's perspective on your dates once in a while. Sometimes people can spot things you can't spot when you're in a relationship. But in any case, keep it cool, either give your money freely or don't give it - and keep working on that Body by Jake look.
 Pete73052
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/11/2007 9:26:08 AM
Bill, it sounds like you're about ready to switch hit...

The trick with the ladies is to be sensitive enough to sense what they need when they need it. It's not about women being unstable, it's about men sometimes not being flexible enough (that may not be a problem with you when you're with a woman). Sensitivity is the key... if you get that key, you unlock the beautiful side of women.
 Pete73052
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/11/2007 9:37:01 AM
That makes two of us...
 Pete73052
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/11/2007 9:59:59 AM
OK, OK, you can be the only one to love me.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > California women: fact or myth?