Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 papabear316
Msg: 79
New Years Eve In CalgaryPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I dunno guys...I think I smell Red Deer on the horizon...migrate north a bit...spread the wisdom of PAPABEARISM.
 FrogO_Oeyes
Msg: 80
view profile
History
New Years Eve In Calgary
Posted: 12/19/2006 8:09:23 PM
I'm aiming for the Kilkenny. They'll let me in at the last minute for $5...or free. Regardless, they'll let me in :>

I tried Cowboy's last year, and it was dead. They took the gouging prices a little too far finally, and they were practically begging me to come in. The price didn't drop though. Happy New Year! Kilkenny though was a great, packed party, and VIP status doesn't hurt
 FrogO_Oeyes
Msg: 82
view profile
History
New Years Eve In Calgary
Posted: 12/19/2006 9:23:12 PM
I want to be AWAY from Red Deer before then!
 foxtrox
Msg: 88
view profile
History
New Years Eve In Calgary
Posted: 12/20/2006 6:46:54 PM
I would love to have a new years eve party in Calgary rather than out of town with a long drive. Maybe somebody should organize. We could party in somebody house or in a restaurant????Any suggestions???
 GR8Kate
Msg: 95
view profile
History
New Years Eve In Calgary
Posted: 12/21/2006 5:05:43 AM
Every Sunday of every long weekend, WomenRock host a musical Jam and raise funds for charity... New year's Eve just happens to be a long weekend, so join........

WomanROCK at the Shamrock New Years Eve

Join the ladies and bring in 2007 with a JAM!!

Hosted by GR8Kate

Sunday, December 31st

Fun starts at 8:00 p.m. and goes until 2:00 a.m.

Men are definitely invited to JAM - Bring your applause, voice, guitars, drumsticks and friends...

A minimal donation at the door gets you in... with the proceeds going to our favorite three Women's Charities: Women in Need Society: Calgary Women's Centre and Street Teams.

~~~~~ Drink Specials All Night Long~~~~

~~~~~~Party Favors~~~~~~~

~~~~~~50/50 DRAWS ~~~~~~~

Shamrock Hotel
2101 - 11th Street SE
(south of 9th Avenue Inglewood on 11th Street)

Please Don't Drink and Drive
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >