Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Russian women with US citizenship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 62
Russian women with US citizenshipPage 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I have had several relationships with Russian women who used their 1st husbands for citizenship. Those guys appear to be big fools, but I would assume that there are probably some relationships that worked out. The Russian women I dated had citizenship thanks to husband #1 and were looking for husband #2 to get them bigger and better things.

The HELL you say! Golly, that's SO hard to believe. LMAO.

That's why I always laugh when guys here on the forums claim that mail order brides are "so much better than b*itchy, self-entitled Amercian women." Even more ironic, these are the same bitter guys that cry about paying for a woman's dinner but think spending THOUSANDS of dollars to bring a foreign woman over here is A-ok.

Most of these foreign gals are looking for a one-way ticket out and for a chance to have a better life than what they've got. If they have to pretend they love the overweight, dateless, unattractive guy that's willing to finance that new life for them, then that's exactly what they'll do.
 moraima
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Russian women with US citizenship
Posted: 5/6/2014 9:53:42 AM
``The majority of people within any group will TEND to think the same as the rest of the group. ``

``I think words and their real meanings are also important.`

Agreed.

``Either Canadians don't generally do this or that, or you will have to also accept Russians generally do this or that.``

I can only speak about the majority of Canadians I know (yes, there are some bias people in any country depending on their experiences).

I have never hear any Canadian say the Russian women who marry Canadian are automatically gold diggers.

BTW, I did meet a young Russian women (doctor) who immigrated to the USA (married to a Russian man) who I spoke with at length while on vacation in Cuba. She told me that they had their paperwork filed to immigrate to Canada, and they couldn`t wait to get away from the bias they faced in the USA.

We have all had our life experiences with these types of issues. I will continue to go with giving everyone the chance to prove if they are a decent human being or not. Of course it is a risk. We all know that their a gold diggers both male and female from every country on the planet. I believe gold diggers are the exception not the rule.

If a man buys a bridge from a foreign country, and a women allows herself to be bought, what happens next is a risk they take.

If a person meets a person from another country and falls in love, that is completely different.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/6/2014 10:48:46 AM

A man I know through dealing with his business married a Cuban women.

I've known cuban women. The ones from Miami and the ones that came off the boat. Actually, the Miami ones are more of a pain than the ones that somehow migrated. I think the bigger issue are easter block women. They are indeed very materialistic. A friend of mine is dating one his girlfriend said, that she wanted to get pregnant by some rich guy so she could have the child set up with child support. She wasn't kidding, was what my friend found shocking.

My country Venezuela is in the way of becoming another Cuba. It's so sad. Yet the women are still very emotional and very proud, even though they are high maintenance. They also seem to get free access to Canada and a lot of Venezuelan live up there. Including a ton of family.
 Vannili
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2014 9:15:15 AM
Southbayjim: Mesg.#1.

Gee!! All Russian women are gold diggers and they only marry # 1 husband for US citizenship , and #2 husband for more money and better things ? Wow ! stereotyping women in any Nation is not good, for you become a narrow minded.
Do yourself a favor on your next reincarnation , come back
on this earth as dog not a man, so you won't have a problem with women in any nationality, >>> American women are mean, high maintenance and money hungry, Asian women are green cards and money hungry and they are doormat and dumb. Indian women wants green cards and big diamonds to put on their forehead and gold bracelets for their wrist and lots of servants to cater to them and they eat raw onions and raw garlics .... It is a tough world brother , My advice ( I borrowed your quote) ........
<div class="quote"> My advice is PROCEED WITH CAUTION! well, you are better off to change your team go for a GAY MAN.. And good luck.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2014 9:44:11 AM
You are probably a lonely, bitter person who has nothing to do but insult people you don't know.
Oh well Not my problem.

How many is several , a hundred + or just 2 or 3 ?? Well, brother you show and tell that you are a big loser, so don't blame the other forumites on how they percieve you , on your words..

Are you sure that "several RUSSIAN WOMEN that you have a relationship with are not the same woman who doesn't look you eye to eye , gold digger ect ect. ????

It is a fact that even siblings, twins ,quadruoplets have different characters, with the same parents, You are not talking about Russian Female SHEEPS are you ? Sheeps have a clone mindset, that is why they are known as a dumb animals. Check that out.
 daynadaze
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2014 12:03:09 PM
I'm curious, do women from the US and Canada have sites where they advertise for men overseas to marry them? I know there are sites where women are looking for wealthy men, I don't know if there are sites where men look for wealthy women, I'm just curious what's out there. And no I'm not looking for any of this, it's just that you often hear about mail-order brides from countries where people are often looking to get out, surely the men there want out too, so do they have mail-order grooms sites?

Sorry if I've posted this before, but I don't think you can assume that mail-order brides are going to be submissive, each person has their own personality and while some may be submissive, just as many are going to be demanding and most are going to be in between. No matter where you decide to seek a partner, you have to select the type of person you are looking for, not just say well she's from _____ country so she'll do as I want. And you can't say she's a mail-order bride so she's be a gold digger or whatever.
 DragonBits
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/9/2014 12:17:38 PM

I'm curious, do women from the US and Canada have sites where they advertise for men overseas to marry them? I know there are sites where women are looking for wealthy men, I don't know if there are sites where men look for wealthy women, I'm just curious what's out there.

America has a healthy supply of broke men, no reason to advertise overseas.

Google sugar mama and you will see sites that specialize in wealthy women prowling for younger studs.
 mountinmann
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/9/2014 11:29:06 PM
Russian women are notorious for using men to get here and then dumping the men.
Happened to a good buddy of mine.

Russian woman are number one for scams.
Filipinas are number two.
 Maleman999
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/10/2014 5:14:52 AM
^^^Gold diggers and women using men to get ahead come in every nationality. Name one country where every woman marries a guy strictly for love and nothing else.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/14/2014 2:52:46 PM

^^^Gold diggers and women using men to get ahead come in every nationality. Name one country where every woman marries a guy strictly for love and nothing else.

Neverland.

So there.
 easterparadehat
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/15/2014 11:26:19 AM
Yes and we all know men only seek women who are intelligent, personable and good morals NOT . . .

The hypocracy is ridiculous.
 localRenoite12
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/15/2014 6:32:46 PM
Mail order brides are starting to sound like my only hope!
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/15/2014 6:45:10 PM

Russian women are notorious for using men to get here and then dumping the men.

Russian woman are number one for scams.

LR12 - see message #137. Mind set/attitude is everything but do as you wish....
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/15/2014 6:52:46 PM

Posted by localrenoite12:
"Mail order brides are starting to sound like my only hope!"

You have shared your protracted dating struggle on several POF threads.
Considering the overseas route for a partner would be an excellent idea in your situation.
Good luck with your romantic search.
Posted: 5/16/2014 2:21:09 AM
I'm gonna put some ads in some Russian media for an "American mail order husband" for myself. Get my red card. See how something like that works out. Might make my own reality show out of it. WooHoo!
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 77
Posted: 5/16/2014 8:01:20 PM
^^^Hmmmm, maybe the reality show could be filmed in Russia and be called Naked and Afraid.....? Oh, my bad, there is already a reality show with the same name.....or call it Fear Factor....already taken.......how about Survivor-Russia....yep! I don't think the Survivor show has done one in Russia, so there you go....start out in Russia then turn into an Amazing Race to get your bride back to the US. Just don't Wipe Out!
Good luck! :P
Posted: 5/17/2014 3:18:03 AM
- Real Housewife of Russia

- Red Card Hubby

- The Nutcracker

- Survivor Man; Make it 21 days with a wife who's twice as big, hairy, and strong.

- Red White & Blue Balls; She only wanted you to wash the dishes and mow the lawn.

- Naked, Red, and Afraid; The Russian lady living ultra-primitively in the Siberian wilderness ordered an American Husband...and it's a cannabalistic game of elimination of several mail-order husbands to find out which one she likes.

- Dude, You're Screwed; KGB orders American mail-order husband to service and be shared by agents who aren't allowed any mates.

- (David Letterman voice and drumroll) And when the mail-order husband from America arrives in Russia...He finds out what it means that her likes were walks on the beach, riding horses...and her dislikes were shirts, and elections.
 ml2147
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/26/2014 8:02:14 PM
I have friends how live in moldova she has allways been sweet to me Russian are very Beautiful don't matter were your from we are just people becase thay don't do what you wont there bad not what god says thanks mike
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/29/2014 10:00:14 PM
I've married too many times. Foreign women. 1 from Peru and the rest Asian. The only common theme among them was low income. Didn't bother me.

I've dated within my own race. American women. Some nice, some nasty as hell.

That being said, the Peruvian was violent. Not Lorena Bobbitt violent but scratch, kick and punch violent.

The Asian women were not submissive but did not earn much.

I didn't care at the time. The Asian women were good wives and mothers.

The only woman that used me for citizenship was the Peruvian, and I got her pregnant when I was 20 and dumb as fvck. I don't believe in abortion and our son is 24. Him and his mother have the most pathetic symbiotic relationship I have ever seen. He'll never have a gf as long as that woman is in his life.

Point being, quality women aren't native to USA. However, if you're concerned about losing your assets, stay local.
 Vannili
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2014 9:10:10 PM
Russian women are notorious for using men to get here and then dumping the men
Russian woman are number one for scams

Mountinmann, Redneck would say what you quote , FYI Filipinas are NUMBER ONE when it comes to scams, green cards and money and evilness... >> Filipinas are number one on everything that can you name it , they are number one as a great women on every thing they do, as a faithful wives ,as a mother, as a good supporter for her man and family. I am a Filipina so I know what I am talking about....
 calguy14
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/8/2014 4:23:33 AM
Filipinas are faithful,they don't mess around with other men.They mess around with women.:)Just kidding.My nephew had an experience with one,she was looking for the first guy to marry her.
 Vannili
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2014 4:04:34 PM

Filipinas are faithful, they don't mess around with other men. They mess around women.

Oh My!!! Filipinas are so dammed smart they obviously don't want to bring some **stards in this world, with a dead beat father, smart move ha, messing out with women won't get them pregnant well, sex is sex it is better than nothing just my humble opinion............Vannili

Just kidding . My nephew had an experience with one, she was looking for the first guy to marry her.

Of course she wants it legal to have a real McCoy sex, imagine every night she gets fukk, with a REAL PENIS, that is like she is in 7th heaven.
 petula1908
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/8/2014 9:35:17 PM
It is the same with Asian races and if the guy doesnt realise the motivations of the women they hook up with, then more fool them.
It is a form of prostitution but covered with a layer of acceptability through marriage. The older guys want the younger hot woman and they have to pay the price. My neighbour has married an Asian woman half his age and complains that she doesnt really love him or fancy him and once the two children were born and they were married, she no longer pretended.
More fool him to marry her after three weeks.
 Vannili
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2014 9:59:25 AM

My neighbor neighbour has married an Asian woman half his age and complains that she doesn't love or fancy him and once the two children were born and they were married ,she no longer pretended More fool him marry her after three weeks.

Really ? Let's put it this way , if there is lovable cute puppy and you don't love and fancy that dog will you bond and LIVE with that dog ? Likely not, right?
If your friend said that is a beautiful shoes but you don't fancy it will you buy it? That goes with wo/man too if you don't like that person no one can force you to live and spend your life with that person, so you impress me that you are not making sense. and I label that as an AIR HEAD.

It is the same with Asian races and if the guy doesn't realize the motivations of the woman they hook up with, more fool them It is a form of prostitution but covered with layer of acceptability through marriage.

For me I would rather be a prostitute cover with marriage , I have his name, home ,raising children, his family and my family support for both of us and a good community citizen, than going solo wearing a crotch hugging and hanging out boobs looking for a score on the street,and always alert for police not to be caught.... Is this make sense petula??????
 Higginra
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2014 10:32:16 PM
I would love to date a Russian woman.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Russian women with US citizenship