Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Russian women with US citizenship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calguy14
Msg: 84
Russian women with US citizenshipPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Filipinas are faithful,they don't mess around with other men.They mess around with women.:)Just kidding.My nephew had an experience with one,she was looking for the first guy to marry her.
 Vannili
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Russian women with US citizenship
Posted: 10/8/2014 4:04:34 PM

Filipinas are faithful, they don't mess around with other men. They mess around women.

Oh My!!! Filipinas are so dammed smart they obviously don't want to bring some **stards in this world, with a dead beat father, smart move ha, messing out with women won't get them pregnant well, sex is sex it is better than nothing just my humble opinion............Vannili

Just kidding . My nephew had an experience with one, she was looking for the first guy to marry her.

Of course she wants it legal to have a real McCoy sex, imagine every night she gets fukk, with a REAL PENIS, that is like she is in 7th heaven.
 petula1908
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/8/2014 9:35:17 PM
It is the same with Asian races and if the guy doesnt realise the motivations of the women they hook up with, then more fool them.
It is a form of prostitution but covered with a layer of acceptability through marriage. The older guys want the younger hot woman and they have to pay the price. My neighbour has married an Asian woman half his age and complains that she doesnt really love him or fancy him and once the two children were born and they were married, she no longer pretended.
More fool him to marry her after three weeks.
 Vannili
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2014 9:59:25 AM

My neighbor neighbour has married an Asian woman half his age and complains that she doesn't love or fancy him and once the two children were born and they were married ,she no longer pretended More fool him marry her after three weeks.

Really ? Let's put it this way , if there is lovable cute puppy and you don't love and fancy that dog will you bond and LIVE with that dog ? Likely not, right?
If your friend said that is a beautiful shoes but you don't fancy it will you buy it? That goes with wo/man too if you don't like that person no one can force you to live and spend your life with that person, so you impress me that you are not making sense. and I label that as an AIR HEAD.

It is the same with Asian races and if the guy doesn't realize the motivations of the woman they hook up with, more fool them It is a form of prostitution but covered with layer of acceptability through marriage.

For me I would rather be a prostitute cover with marriage , I have his name, home ,raising children, his family and my family support for both of us and a good community citizen, than going solo wearing a crotch hugging and hanging out boobs looking for a score on the street,and always alert for police not to be caught.... Is this make sense petula??????
 Higginra
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2014 10:32:16 PM
I would love to date a Russian woman.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Russian women with US citizenship