Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tisme_susan
Msg: 7
view profile
History
What do you do to cheer yourself up...Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Retail therapy, or I watch a good comedy dvd.....
 BiChicksRock
Msg: 9
What do you do to cheer yourself up...
Posted: 10/19/2006 2:05:56 PM
once a week i visit aldi....even if i don't buy anything, just seeing how miserable the staff there look makes me feel good....my job isn't that bad after all
 Sukari
Msg: 10
What do you do to cheer yourself up...
Posted: 10/19/2006 2:39:49 PM
I take a walk on the beach...listen to the waves crashing against the shore...let the water run over my feet as I ponder the wonder and beauty of life..........

I go in the kitchen and bake a pineapple upside cake....and take it up the tattoo shop for anyone who comes in to enjoy.....

I take out the crayons and color with my class ....or if it is not during school....take some pencils out and just sketch natures beauty ........in vivid colors....

I run a warm bath....add bubble bath and salts...turn on some music and just relax.....

I drop everything and go and get that book I have not had time to read and just sit and read it from beginning to end......

I go outside and play in the back yard with my dogs....they always have such a confused look on their face when you start to dig in the yard with them.....:-)

I pick a hibiscus and put it in my hair....(gotta look around and make sure there are no bees first...:-)
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >