Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do men copy/paste      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 99
Why do men copy/paste Page 16 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

Well, I'm sorry that some people will get nasty over it, but that still doesn't give you the right to ignore someone who's legitimately trying to be nice. It's rude and disrespectful

FFS..... You think You have the Right to demand a reply from anyone. If your message isn't wanted, you're no different than some Telemarketer cold calling them. You can't demand Respect, it's something earned.
 MrB1083
Msg: 100
Why do men copy/paste
Posted: 11/23/2014 2:11:18 PM

FFS..... You think You have the Right to demand a reply from anyone. If your message isn't wanted, you're no different than some Telemarketer cold calling them. You can't demand Respect, it's something earned.

FFS,,,,respect is a two way street. If you choose to ignore someone's message then don't you dare complain when you get a mean and nasty response. If you're so worried about getting a less than flattering reply then maybe you should think twice about signing up for a dating website.

Sending a personal attack response to a rejection is disrespectful,,,,,,so is giving someone the silent treatment. If you're going to ignore someone, be prepared to take what comes with it
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 101
Why do men copy/paste
Posted: 11/23/2014 2:30:36 PM
ALL of us have sent messages and received no response...I don't lose any sleep over it. Some of us have received snotty responses to our "Thank you for you email but I don't think we are a match" emails as well. I block those, and I don't lose any sleep over it. I block the "wanna fvck" emails with a block too, and I don't lose any sleep over it. The same goes for the "you into younger guys?" emails...actually I usually respond to those because it's fun playing with their heads.

In a perfect world it's all sunshine and roses...but we're not in a perfect world. You are over thinking and are over sensitive if you think everyone is going to be as respectful and nice as you. You need to lighten up and move on and don't take it so personal. FFS, if you can't handle rude or rejection you should think twice about being on a dating website. And a piece of advice, ALL dating websites are the same...free, cheap, middle of the road and expensive as many of us have tried more than one site.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do men copy/paste