Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fancynanci
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Whats the Best Accent you've hear that you love... and whyPage 4 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Italian accents (on men of course) make my knees pretty weak
 SilverRay68
Msg: 305
Whats the Best Accent you've hear that you love... and why
Posted: 12/12/2007 6:17:16 PM
Kiwi, Aussie or English in that order for me.
 987om!
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2007 3:12:02 AM
cute girl with french accent speaking British English.....
 Love_on_Fire
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2007 3:43:51 AM
To me, any accent that comes from a genuinely good hearted woman is sexy and charming. From an American southern accent, to a Harlem black accent, to the heavy and thick Hungarian, Finnish, Russian, Czech, German, Dutch, French accents and many many others.

However I must admit that if there would be one accent (on a woman) that I am the 'least' appealed by, it may probably be the British English accent. Ironically, I do find the Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Breton, Manx, and Irish accents very sexy and lovely, but just not the 'England' accent...especially if they have some teeth missing.

Also ten years ago or so, I saw a documentary on Antarctica and it included people that hang out at the South pole 'Scott's base" or something like that is the name of that area/village/little town at the south pole, I can't remember the exact name. But one of the ladies that spoke in that documentary had a beautiful accent. I was thinking to myself "WOW..if this is how Antarcticans sound like speaking English, they would have an easy time getting a score up here in North America"lol.
 Love_on_Fire
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2007 6:22:36 AM
yieee, ah luuv dat neeeuu yaarc speechs, nom'sayin? haayy...dey gut suum sweets sounding speechs, specialli'em laydies, ya'no?! lol

All languages and accents have alittle something nice in them, I don't judge people on their accents, some just happen to sound sexier to me then others, but they all got some beauty in them.
 cowtrucker
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2007 4:43:33 PM
I've always loved the Southern accents, from Texas and Louisiana, and having a southern accent myself, do enjoy it, but lately, in the last few years, I've taken a real bit fascination to the South Dakota/Minnesota accents.

I'm not sure exactly why, but it doesn't matter what it is they are saying, I could listen to them all day long and not bat an eyelash. Theres a few words that they clip that are distinct. Weird, yes, but we all have our oddities.

CowTrucker
Chapman, Kansas
 sherrybomb
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2008 4:32:47 PM
I love the Scottish accent. I think it is so sexy and smooth. I love how Scots pronounce "r's" My name has r's in it. A Scottish accent drives me crazy!
 fancynanci
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2008 4:46:24 PM
Italian - it turns me into butter. makes me knees weak. SIGHHHH
 Miss49er
Msg: 332
Posted: 9/5/2008 12:19:46 AM
I love any and all accents...

I even have people who have accents say certain words - they're so accommodating, lol.
 seekerof
Msg: 333
Posted: 9/5/2008 12:24:38 AM
I love, love, love a good strong British accent
They sound so smart, don’t they?

Except when they say the word “bloody” too many times
It just creates a horror film type of visual for me…
 junipermoon
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 4:25:57 AM
i like listening to new englanders. last evening, i placed an order with a mail order company from maine (not ll bean), and it made me remember how much i miss hearing about pahhhhhhhking the caaaahhhh.

english, scottish, irish and welsh accents are nice too. same with aussies.

having spent 14 years working for a mail order herb company, i heard accents from all over the u.s. and canada. the dakotans cracked me up because they always sounded bewildered.

the central pa accent gets on my nerves...locals will know what i mean.

but the only accent that really turned me off was u.s. southern.
 theeunexpected
Msg: 339
Posted: 9/10/2008 3:09:20 PM
british, italian, scottish, and irish accents :] yay.
 Blue Eyed Newfie
Msg: 340
Posted: 9/10/2008 3:11:36 PM
I agree with Xena lol...us NEWFIE women can be handfuls , great lovers , but ****es when pissed off lol......thread wisely my friend ..lol

as for accents , newfie first lol...then English...i have a friend from there and he melts my heart whenever he speaks ...
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 341
Posted: 9/10/2008 3:23:14 PM
One of the voices inside my head talks like a cross between a leprechaun and an Oompa Loompa - that's MY favorite accent. He's sooooooooo sexy!

Are we having fun yet?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 344
Posted: 9/10/2008 3:37:31 PM
English never sounds better than when spoken with a French accent.
 haywiresue
Msg: 345
Posted: 9/10/2008 7:40:31 PM
I might be a rare commodity here, but, I dont find accent's very sexy or appealing.

What does it for me, is the soft sound of someone I am dating, when they speak for my ears only........................................................WOW!

To me its like chocolate for the ears............................very yummy!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm............what was the topic again?

Amma63
Msg: 349
Posted: 9/11/2008 1:46:08 PM
Australian - hands down.

A real one is the best - however the best 'fake' Australian accent I've EVER heard belongs to American actor, Rick Peters (Sue Thomas F.B Eye)

I didn't realize till I saw him on other shows that is accent was fake
 WindSongLover
Msg: 357
Posted: 9/13/2008 11:02:15 AM
A beautiful woman who speaks with an English,Welsh or Scottish accent can turn my knees to butter in seconds...I love the way they say Can't...
 Wombat59
Msg: 361
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2009 11:00:21 AM
got to be scottish ........... I still chat on the phone to the last guy I dated ........ couldnt work cause i live in ireland ........ when I call him and he says 'Hi' ......... I still melt
 Summerwinds77
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2009 6:57:38 PM
Girls with accents are incredibly sexy...unless it's a New York accent! Apologies to all of you New Yawkas...
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 365
What's the Best Accent you've heard
Posted: 1/5/2009 7:32:45 PM
Mine! ;)

I am from Northern Ireland, am softly spoken and have a certain 'lilt'
 SeanS0306
Msg: 367
Posted: 1/5/2009 9:54:58 PM
In no particular order, my favorite accents to hear in a female's voice are ...

1. Australian
2. Southern
3. Russian/Eastern European

As for girls with Russian/Eastern European accents ... several years ago I was on a cruise, and the****ail server for our section was a very attractive twenty-something girl from one of the former Soviet states. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't pronounce my name right. But, she sounded so sexy trying to say it that I just couldn't bring myself to even think of trying to correct her! Beyond that, she was a great worker. Went on the same ship 6 months later, and she remembered my name, what I drank, what I did for a living, and that I was traveling solo.
 mrjohnny5
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2009 3:03:16 AM
My favorites:

1 - Proper Oxford English accent
2 - French Parisian accent
 Westlin
Msg: 370
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:25:09 PM
French, English, Australian, Scottish (yeah, can't understand one word, but sounds really great)...oh, and Irish (different from English and Scottish). And, yep, have heard them all at least once. Almost forgot, someone from West Africa speaking English (so proper, yet slightly different from an English accent). Goodness, didn't realize there were so many LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >