Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Male Multiple Orgasm      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gentle rain
Msg: 26
Male Multiple OrgasmPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Now who is the brave male who will verify the benefits of that?

And might that cause a multiple male orgasm?

And guys, what about the use of vibrators on men?

hypno2k5
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 3:09:25 PM
uuuummm....no
lol
 hypno2k5
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 3:12:04 PM
LOL thanks for the "tip"
 sassysmartass
Msg: 29
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 3:52:43 PM
Ok saw the title..wondered...looked...thought...thought some more...thought..hmmm what's the mystery..hmmm thought...ok is it because of age?..hmmmm...ok never mind..backs out of thread..lmao

ssass
 Katkats
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 5:19:07 PM
whitelotus

Do they deliver or just take-out?
 gypsywinds
Msg: 31
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 8:58:52 PM
as hypno said...
DON"T STOP! Just because he's "done", doesn't mean he's done! Keep going and if you do, he will likely keep going.

doesn't work all the time, but hypno is right. and that's all I'm gonna say bout that.
 ~whatever~
Msg: 32
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 8:59:38 PM
willing to pratice...til perfect...and damn no one to practice with
 __justagirl__
Msg: 33
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 9:00:50 PM
SSSOOOOOOOO much to say....
but I'm with RAM...tip toeing and slowly backing out of thread...you can't post this stuff in the Manitoba threads!!!...at least go global so we can pretend noone is going to read our posts!...LOL That is where my honesty lies...lol GLOBALLY
 Gypsy67
Msg: 34
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 9:14:19 PM
Well, they ain't my secrets cause I have never done any of them...I read alot...lmao!
 gentle rain
Msg: 35
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 9:16:07 PM
JDGuy, sounds like you got the ticket......bet there's a few guys missing some really, really, good things out there.

Sure guys are easy to please..... but what's wrong with wanting to know more, if it can be done..... enquiring minds wanna know how.

Edit: Hey, I typed slow, everybody left the room...and what's with this shy stuff...??? What the heck, ok sheep, multiple sheep orgasms.
 Gypsy67
Msg: 36
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/22/2006 9:33:07 PM
^^^^ROTFLMFAO...wow, that is just hilarious!!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 8:22:48 AM
I find it better to fake the first three and let "loose" on the forth... yeah faking orgasm for a male is hard.... but a worthy goal....

as for orgasm with out "release".... hmmmm >>> Note to self: start googleing for info...

If any guy can "feel" the passion of the " activity"... love the woman he's with and is totally into her...( pun intended ) ... in all respects... how can you control that..?

I've been with women that I "wasn't totally into" ( mentally ) ..the event was more for exercise only.. then I could last forever... no passion, no orgasm... I actually had to think of someone else ( that i was passionate about ) to finally climax....

Poor, I know.... but honest.
 thick as a post
Msg: 38
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 9:04:20 AM

only 5% of the male population can last longer than 5 minutes.

Save your retorts boys...falling on deaf ears here....

Where are all the rest of the guys for this thread????

The other 95% is busy right now, but thanks you for your continued support.
 TheNextMan
Msg: 39
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 11:19:09 AM
The male multiple orgasm is attainable.

To understand how it is possible one must first seperate the act of ejaculation from the act of an orgasm.

It is possible to have both without the other although the general notion is that they happen together.
 Bigg_Sexxy
Msg: 40
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 11:30:56 AM
All I know is that she better not have her mouth around it if I do have one....probably blow the back of her head out!
 thick as a post
Msg: 41
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 11:36:48 AM
Thanks for THAT picture.

I suppose that's the wonderful thing about sheep... they actually WANT you to finish quick.
 gentle rain
Msg: 42
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 5:56:57 PM
WOW....the guys sure are quiet in this thread and LOUD in the other ones.....LOL...

Entirely possible....and it is an orgasm WITHOUT ejaculation.... and can be done as many times as desired (good word), before the final climax. Apparently, (a guy told me), it involves very strong PC muscles, and knowing when to tighten them to stop right at the brink, then the climax will happen but the ejaculation will not(stop and fully enjoy that sensation, as you generally would an orgasm, if you practice deep breathing it will get more intense) .......keep going....repeat.......as many as you want.....

Same guy told me, the orgasm from a teeny tiny vibrator to the "Million Dollar Spot".....just about blew his head off. But can also be done with a vibrator... equivalent spot on the exterior (for those Brokeback Mtn paranoid guys), so there you go.....a wealth of knowledge......
 gypsywinds
Msg: 43
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 6:47:03 PM
^ you been talking to Sting, gentle rain? cuz he's the only guy I know of, who's really "in the know" bout this kind of stuff.....

how many men do you know who have a clue about tantric sex, orgasm without ejaculation and male sweet spots? and how many are on here? huh? huh?
 HaveFunLiving
Msg: 44
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 8:45:44 PM
I really should stay out of threads like this... but since you asked and since it seems all the males in the forums have mysteriously gone silent except for hypno2k5 I'll jump in.

Yes it is possible for a man to have multiple orgasms. I know from experience. And like hypno has alluded to, it seems to have a lot to do with the female you're with.

Also after the first orgasm, the second one usually takes a LONG time in cumming (pun intended). So if said guy lasts 15-20 minutes, second orgasm will come in an additional 45+ minutes.

Mind you I haven't found too many girls willing to go that long because most start complaining of aching legs and... err.. soreness.. yeah we'll just leave it at that.

And where did someone come up with the statistic that 95% of males can't last more than 5 minutes? I usually have the reverse of that problem, quickies aren't so quick. lol.

But in closing let me just say that it has a lot to do with the mindstate of the man. The sex organ (read: brain) that controls the show has to be into it and want to continue going. Most men I would say are completely satisfied at the first instance and that's that for them. There's also a chemical response that occurs after the male orgasm and the hormones that are released try to put the man to sleep ... thus the roll over fall asleep response in most men. So a guy has to fight through those chemical responses to continue going... and the girl better be doing a lot of encouraging to fight nature. Oh, and make sure alcohol is not involved as it increases the effects of the roll over go to sleep hormones (yes, that IS the technical term for the hormones being released ok! I'm tired... and no I haven't just been layed lol)

I can tell this is going to be one of those threads that I'll regret posting later on in life. lol.
 Sessieloubob
Msg: 45
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 8:58:28 PM
I think there are a few men ......... and on this site ......... that are not answering this thread for fear of BRAGGING .........

Sure there are a lot of guys that .......... put their needs before all others .......... but there are just as many men that .......... hummmmmm put the womens needs first .........

Yes some men do have multiple orgasms .......... or "dry orgasm" ......... having all the feelings and sensations of an orgasm ......... without the wet spot ........... but when practised correctly ....... the final orgasm is an explosion .....

Some have sex for the ejaculation ........ but there is much much more ....... if the focus is not on ejaculation ......... but on ....... experience ...........

SLB JPD

Also after the first orgasm, the second one usually takes a LONG time in cumming (pun intended). So if said guy lasts 15-20 minutes, second orgasm will come in an additional 45+ minutes.

I think you're wrong on this one .......... a man can have a dry orgasm one minute ........ and within 5 min have the "ejaculation" orgasm ............
 HaveFunLiving
Msg: 46
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 9:56:26 PM

I think you're wrong on this one .......... a man can have a dry orgasm one minute ........ and within 5 min have the "ejaculation" orgasm ............

Agreed, was just speaking from personal experience on the subject. But now that you mention that I do remember ONE time where that did occur.

Also I would tend to agree with the dry orgasm idea being the key to multiple orgasms... I believe if you google it long enough you will find "training" tips on the subject... how to prolong or delay orgasm etc. For instance one that I have read about (ok I read WAY too much I admit) is while peeing, stop the flow, let go, stop the flow... a few times. For most men this is extremely difficult but does help in bed in relation to things stated above.

Cheers.
 edjoecdn
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/23/2006 10:23:37 PM
MOmma nista....1st it's no peechka...... now it's training tips.... can women get anymore confusing..?
 gypsywinds
Msg: 48
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/24/2006 6:22:28 AM

For instance one that I have read about (ok I read WAY too much I admit) is while peeing, stop the flow, let go, stop the flow...

YES. A man who reads. And who knows about kegels for men....
 Gypsy67
Msg: 49
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:02:12 AM
We can only hope Momma....lol
 Bigg_Sexxy
Msg: 50
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:03:38 AM
I dunno if I would wanna have that much back pressure......might blow a nut out or something.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Male Multiple Orgasm