Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Junk in the Trunk....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Neysha61
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Junk in the Trunk....Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
She will show you hers if you show her yours.
Say that really fast six times.
And I'm quite possibly speaking out of turn here for rumpleteazer .... but I doubt it!
 CITB
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 4/10/2007 6:49:32 AM
I am sure my work would appreciate it when I take a picture of myself and download it to the puter!
 Rumpleteazer
Msg: 103
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:35:47 AM
Geez, let a chick sleep in a little bit, and find herself offered over on the internet......
You children really need more supervision......
Work? Does anyone get any work done anymore???? My most occupied hours, between email, forums and chat are regular business hours....

AllMakes
Msg: 104
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:54:21 AM
I've got a single metal rose left over from Valentines Day. I brought a bunch of them to give to all the ladies at work. I'm such a dream. lol

The only thing else in there is the spare, jack, and iron under the mat... but that's supposed to be there.

I keep my trunk clean.
 Rumpleteazer
Msg: 105
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:59:45 AM
hahahahaha, I'm scared of my trunk......I'm not sure what all is in there, but I'm too scared to find out......
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 106
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:15:33 PM
Shovel and my ex-wife's divorce lawyer in a large plastic bag. My pet elephant said he has peanut shell boogers in his...
 Neysha61
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 4/11/2007 5:52:30 AM
My trunk
My trunk
My lovely lady trunk
it has so darn much junk
could you help me with this junk
in my trunk
My trunk
My lovely lady trunk
 e*Musing
Msg: 108
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 1/6/2010 8:15:51 PM
And a Fergie is born...^^^^^^

mjcaslow
Msg: 109
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 1/7/2010 1:18:11 PM
well lets see i have a truck so the state says behind my seatt is the trunk. but i see this huge area in my mirror where i can store anything people would normaly put in a trunk. lets start behind the seat.
i have an untipped crossbow bolt. a unopened pack of broad tips.a book (ra salvtor i forget which one) some papers i don't need. jack and tire iron. flash light. sometimes a gun ( its hunting season)

now for the truck bed(the big trunk every truck has)
a big tool box. which has my hunting knife, sharpening stone, break fluid, change of clothes, 2 jackets (light and heavy), a 5 man dome tent(never know when i'll have the need to go camping), jumper cables, a few small tools.6 pack of gatoraid(well the cheap knock off)half drank bottle of peach snoops(what was left after makeing redheaded sluts)
ok now we are out of the tool box
a tree stand tied to a pack frame. camp chair 2 differnt sets of truck mats(i need to clean the floor of my truck so i can put then in the cab) a case of water. and soon to be 500lbs of gravel, kitty litter, or salt (so my truck stops slideing)

for those of you wondering what a redheaded slut is its a mixed drink made with 2part jager 2 part cranberry juice 1 part peach snoops with ice. tastes kinda like coolaid if its mixed right. a few people tell me you never realise its alchol
 DesertFox3
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Junk in the Trunk....
Posted: 1/8/2010 10:28:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A real adventurer ladies, go get him!!

Front license plate frame, or what's left of it (that was knocked off by woman in SUV)
Miscelanious parts that have fallen off car that I may need someday.... a few boxes & milk crates that grocery bags may sit in so they don't roll around the trunk.

My summer car that has been deemed unregistarable by the Ohio E-Check is now used for storage so it's just become an extention of the garage.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Junk in the Trunk....