Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Sex SwingPage 3 of 2    (1, 2)
a swing sounds likd fun..dont get the sex Trampoline.. damn thing nearly killed me...
 Fry Lock
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Sex Swing
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:29:18 AM
They aren't all they're cracked up to be;

Made my neck hurt, no place to put your head so you have to use a lot of muscles hold yourself up, cause if you just relax and lean back you'll go ass over teakettle, unless you're a gymnast, used it a grand total of two times.

Got it at the local nudie store for like 79.95.

Only thing is, folks sometimes ask what the eye bolt in my celing is for.

Told em I used to have a massive plant hanging from it.

Think they bought it?

Fry
 t-gurl
Msg: 8
Sex Swing
Posted: 10/24/2006 9:09:07 AM

I would certainly like to try one - the investment is expensive if you don't like it

Well, you could always find someone who has one already so you could try it

And yes, it does have to be securely installed. The stock eyebolts that come with them can only be installed once though. If you unscrew it and use screw it back in the same hole, the hole is weakened. I prefer a custom solution for removing the bolt but it does leave a hole. If anyone asks about it, I just say that's where the hidden video camera is

Watch out for weight ratings though. Many come with springs that only have half the weight rating advertised on the box. The spring is nice but not absolutely necessary. It also takes a bit of time to get the height adjusted just right, but practice makes perfect
 stoneside
Msg: 11
Sex Swing
Posted: 10/24/2006 11:18:27 AM
Aslong as you don't get a cheap one, very entertaining. So many interesting things out there to explore, go for it.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 15
Sex Swing
Posted: 10/24/2006 12:11:56 PM
Fry: LMAO ~ you are so funny.

~OT~ I saw one advertised the other day that is a hammock style. It looks comfy and appears to be able to support the upper back and neck better than the other style. I've never tried one ~ all of this fun stuff became popular about the time I was forced into celibacy ~ wouldn't ya know!!
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Sex Swing
Posted: 5/5/2011 8:26:20 PM
sounds like a winner do they come in leather or silk.
 5lbpickeral
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Sex Swing
Posted: 8/8/2011 7:29:10 PM
I have one, and it is the best thing I ever spent money on for sexual purposes..
It supports the back and neck, is adjustable.
It makes it a lot easier on the back to go for hours of enjoyment.
check out justaswinging dot com. expensive but well worth it.

And if you are in my neighborhood, c'mon over and try it out.
 tonytemplar
Msg: 29
Sex Swing
Posted: 8/12/2011 6:21:58 PM
In Korea they were great......................but it was because Korean women are so little and petite. If you are a heavy-wieghted woman...........forget it.
 EasyPeasy72
Msg: 34
Sex Swing
Posted: 10/4/2011 8:07:14 PM
A guy used a chair that was taller for sex once, he stood still and moved me with the chair tilting it back and then putting it down. Worked very well. He was like 6, 2" or something.
 republicofrock
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Sex Swing
Posted: 10/7/2011 9:57:16 AM
I had a friend who was a female once and we were talking, and she said that she was going to the back room of this store called Spencer's so she could buy a sex swing for use with her bf. I pretty much called TMI on that but she explained that they wanted to try out some position and it would be more comfortable from a sex swing. I don't think it's more taboo than anything else. And I definitely didn't ask her if it worked.
 gentleplus
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Sex Swing
Posted: 10/7/2011 11:05:03 AM
As we all age this can be a great help to increase endurance and relieve aches and pains from sustained awkward positions..... I wonder if insurance will pay for it as a handicapped assistive device???? LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >