Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Does anyone really believe that there are soul mates?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 who_the_fox
Msg: 13
Does anyone really believe that there are soul mates?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
All I can say is

What a crock of sh1t.

I particualrly love the people who not only find one soul mate, but stumble acroos ANOTHER and within a year of losing the first.

It isn't "soul mates". It is delusion.
 sexylovee
Msg: 14
Does anyone really believe that there are soul mates?
Posted: 1/12/2007 7:45:33 AM
yes there is soul mates . Just I think they all come at the wrong times.
 sexylovee
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/18/2007 9:39:57 AM
I still think that there are soulmates for everyone. Not all them come at the wrong times. I guess the guy I so think is mine somehow came when I was dating someone I thought I loved. But it made me end an unhealthy relationship so it wasnt the wrong time. I just couldnt get the chance to be with him.
 yayawhatever
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2007 3:49:32 AM
My personal thoughts/knowings for myself on the matter of soulmates is that we all have many soulmates. A soulmate is someone that completely gets you, even when you don't. Someone who can make you want to scream in anger and shout in joy.. but you always know they get you and you them.. and you can't hide yourself or be dishonest because they already know whats really going on with you.

With a soulmate, it doesn't matter how long you spend apart, as the moment you are together again you are home.

I have encountered this several times, and you just know. The song, "It Feels Like Home" by Bonnie Raitt explains best my own personal experience with this.

I haven't really experienced this feeling since leaving Rupert almost four years ago, but I am reassurred in knowing that around the very next corner could be yet another soul waiting to connect with mine.

Simply put, its the connection that makes a soulmate, not the relationship itself.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Does anyone really believe that there are soul mates?