Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ponygrlâ„¢
Msg: 15
Well, you be the judge--warning.Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
op, i may have done the same thing as you did just out of curiousity. i'm just glad to hear that you didn't follow him. as for him playing baseball, yeah he played baseball alright.....sounds like his way of playing baseball is with his own bat and his 2 little balls...........i'm going to be nice with the ceo part so i'm going to change one of the original vowels of the word that best describes him with a different vowel..............c.e.o = chief executive osshole. (by the way, my mom always called my ex husband an osshole which was her pollite way of calling him an a$$hole)
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 16
Well, you be the judge--warning.
Posted: 10/29/2006 5:34:49 PM

Doubt he is a CEO of anything but himself.....a CEO rarely will open up on his perks and salary...the more powerful the CEO, the quieter they are on their holdings and wealth and what boards they sit on. The people who flash this crap arent real....ask about his investment cycles or his hobbies....that will give serious clues to real or bull.

EXACTLY!!!!!! ^^^ Just what he said.
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/29/2006 5:43:27 PM

When I called the phone it said that this was a prepaid number and could not be accessed. That is how I knew.

HUH????

I have two cell phones, one is prepaid, and the other is regular. Never once when I call my kids on the prepaid cell do I ever get that message.

I also have several friends who only use prepaid, and I have never got that message.
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/29/2006 8:04:54 PM
To classandmor: After you ditched him and went home, did he call and ask if you got lost? I think that you would have said so if that happened, but that's your answer right there.... That player found someone else to play with that night.
 demgirl76
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/29/2006 10:58:37 PM
People who are saying, "You could you be so stupid!?" or whatever to the OP are missing the point... the reason she started this thread is that she did miss what she only later saw as red flags, and I think she was hoping that if anyone knew someone who was feeding them similar details as "her" creep was should beware. And - unfortunately - I don't think we're ever too old or smart to act unwisely.
 neillowe
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2006 6:36:59 AM
(for message #27) ...as far as #1 goes - on the other hand it may be because it's too hard to keep up or there's too many disruptive people in there. I'm single and that's the excuse I use because for me it happens to be the truth.

...other than your webcam strategy I don't see how emails, IMs etc are really going to tell you much about the person because of reasons #2-#16.

I'd much rather meet tete-a-tete sooner than later because nothing beats the 3-D experience for sussing out all these concerns you mentioned. You get the words and body language and most people are astute enough to feel some kind of gut reaction to this and then go with their intuition. That's just me though.

Finally, although it may be more pervasive among men on an internet dating site (and honestly I wouldn't personally make that kind of statement without some statistics) it's not like women are immune to some disingenuous behaviors either.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >