Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 slambamthankumaam
Msg: 152
long nails....turn on?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
The longer the better.....................
 Fireman1033
Msg: 153
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 6/3/2013 2:00:33 PM
I absolutely love long nails. They are a must
 Surreyboy67
Msg: 154
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/8/2015 8:14:36 PM
Going to disagree I just love it when a woman has a nice set of nails or claws. Stiletto nails make me week in the knees.
 moraima
Msg: 155
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/8/2015 8:48:18 PM
^^^^

Omg,"Stiletto nails make me week in the knees."

Learn to spell!

My long nails are natural. Just leave them alone and they grow. How hard is that???

I enjoy my nails and nail art. I couldn't care less who else appreciates them.

Going through airport security last month, a security officer grabbed my hand and said "I love your nails".

Yah me.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 156
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/9/2015 6:38:00 AM

Going through airport security last month, a security officer grabbed my hand and said "I love your nails".

Couldn't help it but, the period (.) should be inside the quote marks, like this "I love your nails." Just saying. Nobody's perfect when it comes to grammer.

And most people do not double check what they say on the forums.

(Did you catch the above typo?)

Just saying.
 overunity
Msg: 157
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/9/2015 7:03:15 AM
^^^"And most people do not double check what they say on the forums."

Too bad, since it can really make you look like an uneducated idiot.

For instance, from Relationships-Children of Divorce post 71:

"So what does this means? You have a wife and an girlfriend? Or did you divorced?"

LMFAO!

Okay ^^^ "Nobody's perfect when it comes to grammer."

It's "grammar".

But long nails on a woman are a turn on for me.

InnerGorilla
Msg: 158
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/9/2015 9:00:04 AM

"So what does this means? You have a wife and an girlfriend? Or did you divorced?"

LMFAO!

Overunity, I guess I made your day, giving you a great opportunity to poke at me. Hehehe. The above actually proves my whole point. Most grammar Nazis make a lot of typos themselves.

Ernest Hemingway and William Faulkner made a ton of typos in their manuscripts. But people remember who they are, not the grammar editor that corrected their stuff.
 spot4username
Msg: 159
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/10/2015 5:34:56 PM
I've always had long nails. I keep a nice mani/pedi. I don't care if a man likes them or not. I'm just self-centered like that. *shrug*
 purplerider1200
Msg: 160
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/10/2015 5:38:42 PM
I notice nail biters. Long nails, if they are reasonable, look good. I like women that get their nails done. With so many pretty colors of nail polish out, (and they all look so good) How do you women manage to narrow down the color you choose? It must be TOUGH!!
 spot4username
Msg: 161
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/10/2015 5:44:44 PM
^^^ That is the worst part of every appointment. I always struggle with choosing my color. I have been going to the same salon and using the same tech for years. She usually chooses a few before I get there so I don't get so overwhelmed by all the pretty colors!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 162
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 10/10/2015 9:18:43 PM
Long nails are something that I just never gave a flip about.

Couldn't help it but, the period (.) should be inside the quote marks, like this "I love your nails." Just saying.

That's funny, because I intentionally always put the periods and other marks outside of the quotations. Am I just a rebel?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >