Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Love Me 4 Me L
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Women in uniform... guys what do you think about this?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I think a women in any uniform is just sexxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 arri
Msg: 19
Women in uniform... guys what do you think about this?
Posted: 11/2/2006 6:18:33 PM
Doesn't matter what uniform she wears during the day .. as long as she can put on a french maid's uniform at night
 *buzz*
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2006 11:14:41 PM

as long as she can put on a french maid's uniform at night

So all those years I've been told porkie-pies about stockings and suspenders!

Boltflight
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/3/2006 9:58:07 AM
Oh!!Yeah..I like.
 FLOATING KISS
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/3/2006 10:07:41 AM
I dont understand the turn on of a uniform. It's just clothing after all were all naked under them in answer to the question I would.
 niceman51
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/3/2006 11:25:12 AM
I love them in Uniform
 ImTheOneUwant
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/12/2006 1:07:15 PM
I love women in uniform!!!

Very Hot!!

L.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/12/2006 1:54:04 PM
Date a woman in uniform? Hell yes... I can commit a misdemeanor every night and have her strip search me.... also a woman in uniform is an arresting sight (ouch..terrible I know, almost sorry I said it.)
 Tequila Sunrise1
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/26/2006 11:31:58 PM
have you ever seen a naughty nurse? how did you know she was naughty?
 subtle_savage
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 11:57:15 PM
Any clothes, from those a prostitute wears to those an astranaut wears are uniforms. I don't notice the clothes. I notice the person.

As for Op2, I can't say I'd date women who put their lives on the lines in certain ways--prostitutes for example. I know that's narrow-minded of me, but no ones perfect and that's one of my idiosynrasies I guess.

And for the nurses out there: I concur. The outfit, in its shambly no-nonsense way, though not appealing has a certain rip-off-able'ness to it which is oddly errotic. However, after having dated 2 nurses I'm less inclined to fantasize about the outfits.
 Neysha61
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2006 8:52:07 AM
Butting in here as usual .... I think MEN in uniform are just about the best eye candy there is. Bulging biceps and rock hard abs ... who cares about that nonsense if they are dressed in baggy sweats and a holey tshirt with a hat on backwards. ewwwwwww!
Give me a man in uniform any day please and thank you!!!
 Iowapaperboy
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/27/2006 11:52:38 AM
First of all, I want to take this opportunity to correct some horrible grammar that has plagued singles sites for a couple years now.

The singular form of the word "WOMAN" is "WOMAN." It is not "A WOMEN." It's "A WOMAN." The word "WOMEN" is the plural form of the word. I see that "a women" everywhere, and it just drives me nuts.

Women in uniform.... I like women in and out of uniform. Wait... ...I mean.... I don't discriminate based on work attire. It is not a turn on to have a woman write me a speeding ticket.
-IPB
 cedar77
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2007 2:40:56 AM
I did go out with a cop . She was an excellent person .
I have to admit I had some preconceived ideas about what sort of person she would be, when I first found out about her occupation.
She was not at all what I expected . She was very easy going , light hearted , sweet, and a real joker .....that I like alot.
 Neysha61
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2007 8:30:44 AM
I wear camo sometimes.
I wear scrubs ALOT.
Takes alllllllllllll the worry out of what I am going to wear to work.

At home, my uniform is anything comfy. HIS big tshirt would be nice.
Only one little thing missing ... the HIM to whom the shirt belongs!
 JDMETRO
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/12/2007 12:03:41 PM
My only wife of many years ago was in the Army as was I when I met her.

Joe
 JDMETRO
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/12/2007 12:05:10 PM
"Women in uniform are hot"...

Yeah - but women out of their uniforms are Very Hot!
 latink7
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/26/2007 7:25:47 AM
Women in uniform are SEXY, just as long as they don't talk, walk, or act like a man- which unfortunately, tends to be the case... HUUUUGE turn off.
 x_file
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/11/2010 11:06:56 AM

Women in uniform... What do guys think about this?

I'm thinking, " Is it see-though? ". Are "clear-hills" part of the uniform?

Would you date a women that was in the Military, a Police Officer or a Firefighter?

Date? Sure... so long as she's young, hot an horny.
 jesseld
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/11/2010 11:22:49 AM
Women in uniform... What do guys think about this?

Would you date a women that was in the Military, a Police Officer or a Firefighter?

Army girl, no problem.

Fire girl, don't see any reason not to.

Police girl, I can't see me doing it.

The police thing is not a gender issue, it the personality type.

I don't know if it's the personality you need to become a cop or if becoming a cop creates the personality but I generally can't stand their thought process. Every conversation I've ever had with a police officer generates nothing but anger in me because they see everything in absolutes. (so long as it's the general public, if it's one of their own then they can see the shades of grey).

I wouldn't consider it a uniform but show me a woman in a business suit and I get a pretty good charge.
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/11/2010 11:38:59 AM

Army girl, no problem.

Fire girl, don't see any reason not to.

Police girl, I can't see me doing it.

The police thing is not a gender issue, it the personality type.

I don't know if it's the personality you need to become a cop or if becoming a cop creates the personality but I generally can't stand their thought process. Every conversation I've ever had with a police officer generates nothing but anger in me because they see everything in absolutes. (so long as it's the general public, if it's one of their own then they can see the shades of grey).

I wouldn't consider it a uniform but show me a woman in a business suit and I get a pretty good charge.

well, maybe casual dating, likely nothingserious, or long term.

most women in these categories are around a LOT of men (they work with 90% + men )and the odds of them cheating are VERY high --Plenty of opportunity, esp. with military, being posted "away" for months at a time, moving, etc.

I prefer women OUT of uniform ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >