Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Women with LONG HAIR      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JWA
Msg: 51
Women with LONG HAIRPage 3 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
^^^You have very beautiful hair and a most attractive bra as well! In fact, it's sooooooooo great I almost forgot to look at that lovely hair!! Thanks for posting!!
 TraceyJade
Msg: 52
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 1/27/2007 7:42:05 PM

I like shoulder length or longer. They look like a woman not some butch or male wanna be if its any shorter...

My hair is just above my shoulders and I used to wear my hair quite short and messy. Not once with my short hair did I ever look "Butch" or like a male wanna be. There are a lot of beautiful women in this world who have short hair, and I find it mind-boggling that we are labeled as butch becuase of it.
 availablevirgo
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 1/27/2007 9:13:13 PM
He loved it, called it a "hair trip".
LMAO...that is a super (short) story...love it!!

I`m still laughing...maybe I`m just tired ......and a bit bored....but
it was funny
 JWA
Msg: 54
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 1/28/2007 4:09:31 AM
^^^^^THIS is a question for the ages! Most say they'll do as they damn well please and if some man don't like then pfffffffffft with him!! LOL

Here's what I posted a few pages back:

Women with longer hair tend to play with it more often--and we guys notice that. Longer hair MOVES which we also notice. You'll toss it out of your way, over a shoulder or grab a handful and do something that also catches our eye. Then there's the very cute and way-more-sexy-than-you-can-imagine pony tail under a ball cap!

We like the way it falls around your face and onto your shoulders, how it drops so suggestively in front of your breasts and we wonder if that excites you, too. We like watching you brush or comb it, imagining if you'll ever let us do that for you. Each time we love that it MOVES with you, around you, across you---it just MOVES!

Most of us have seen a naughty movie where an agile woman has assumed control and mounted a lucky man who has the best seat ever for watching her hair. As she moves, so do her long locks. Her motions or the way she tosses her head to one side is one of the most excting things ever from that view---well, the second most exciting just then! We've all imagined ourselves in those very situations and most have acutally experienced it---nothing compares after that first time,

When/if things turn more orally situated then the hair is wonderful to let our fingers play there---while she's otherwise occupied. Just as before when she was in full cowgirl mode we can touch it, playfully tug her towards us, feel it's texture against our hands or just once again watch how it MOVES. If she decides to move in for a kiss we love how her hair falls against our skin, how it smells as she's close to our faces. If we're lucky enough to have broken a sweat with her the aroma of "lovers sweat" is as intoxicating as anything I've ever experienced---talk about a sense of accomplishment!!

In general Ladies it's the fact there is MOVEMENT that we like. Sprayed, gelled, plasterer or otherwise immobilized hair might be attractive in a photo or as an image but that's about it. There's nothing less appealing than touching hair and hearing it crunch like snow under your feet. Those who overly tint or color in hopes of that being untra attractive don't realize there is (for me) a disagreeable crispy or hard texture that results from that. The harsh chemical smell of overly-processed hair is also somewhat of a turn off. Don't start harping that this just isn't so----you become so accustomed to that smell you no longer notice its presence.

Like has already been said the acutual color isn't really that important but natural is always better. Each man has his own preference but that really means a woman with a certain hair color will catch his eye BUT most of us are smart enough to know that alone isn't the only about a woman to enjoy. Just like SOME women's attention will automatically be drawn to a certain physical type of man our attention is similarily drawn to a certain hair color.

But this is just my experience and thoughts..............................
 Dreaming420
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:50:47 PM
Bwah! I'm not reading all that junk. Just from the ammount of replies to your thread kinda sums up guys feelings for long hair. "The proof is in the puddin" ya know.
'Tho there's alot of reasons but,one plain honest truth is that all women look good with long hair. Not every chick can pull of the short hair and look good. And even ones that can still look better with long hair. :p
 Dreaming420
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:53:21 PM
Oh yeah. I like dark hair. Girls with like chin length black hair do something strange to me . Which isn't long hair oddly enuff... I mean real strange...and it always ends bad...?
But that's a different forum.
 cedar77
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 1/30/2007 3:06:17 AM
I like nice thick slightly wavy or straight shiny hair ....preferably lighter coloured ...hopefully it's atleast fairly long .....and on a nothing to with your hair note...nice shapely hips and long leg's.....
 Wish4
Msg: 58
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/1/2007 1:10:11 AM
towtruck tommy - Barbie dolls started out with short curly hair back in the 50's. Oh, um, I didn't have any of those, but my older sister did.
 Wullis
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:41:47 AM
After reading the WHOLE thing ......I have a couple of more things to add.

1) I only saw one guy refer to short hair as butch, and he's all wet. BUT when your looking at forum titles and you see LONG HAIR and your into LONG HAIR you check it out. Guys that are into short hair are on another thread saying Long Hair is old fashioned and short hair is hip and modern. THERE ARE JUST MORE OF US THAT ARE INTO LONG HAIR

2) Admiring long hair and thinking it is sexy is one thing ......but some womens carreers and lifesyles make long hair inconvienient or impossible. I would never discount a woman because of hair length. She just probably wouldn't be the first one I noticed when I walked into the room. I even told my ex she should cut her hair when our son was little. (It hurt to say it though)

3) And COUNTRY PEACH....................I love the way you think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 letsmesh
Msg: 60
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/4/2007 3:48:38 PM
Exception opticalnoise...i have short hair...and am far from manly. geesh.

short hair on a woman means she is "no nonsense"...she's confidant and carefree..think Sharon Stone...Halle Berry...

but to give you back some of your logic...

men with long hair = inmate
men with short hair - hey look..i'm a real man!!!

doh.
 dragnink
Msg: 61
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/6/2007 1:44:56 AM
I love long hair on women. I have not yet met a woman who I think looks better with short hair. Long hair is a sign of femininity. All women should have long hair, IMHO. The color doesn't matter even though I usually like darker hair.
 letsmesh
Msg: 62
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/8/2007 8:40:23 PM
aaah Dragnink...or should it be dragdink...

Long hair is a sign of feminity?? Young man...there is a plethora of other qualities that are signs of feminity...I have NEVER been mistaken for a man..
 dragnink
Msg: 63
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/8/2007 9:40:48 PM
You took offense, femininity is mostly in body language.. character and disposition but my point is that a short haircut on a woman looks a lot less feminine than a woman with longer, more graceful looking hair. Longer hair softens the look of a woman while shorter hair tends to sharpen her features. This isn't necessarily a bad thing as some girls pull off a pixie look which is cute.

Anyway take a look at Natalie Portman around the time V for Vendetta was shot compared to her with longer hair, that's the only point I was trying to make.
 JWA
Msg: 64
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/9/2007 5:21:40 AM

aaah Dragnink...or should it be dragdink...

Long hair is a sign of feminity?? Young man...there is a plethora of other qualities that are signs of feminity...I have NEVER been mistaken for a man..

Now THIS if funny!! This gal comes here telling us she's hot or not mistaken for a man and all the other ways men SHOULD be attracted to women with short hair. It's a matter of personal preference and the entire purpose was to CELEBRATE women with longer hair by those who appreicate it or have it. At no time did anyone really bash women with short hair---we've all admitted some women are beautiful either way. This is just about the same as woman demanding men be "at least something foot tall......"

I love the line "young man......." as though at 43 she's all that old, wise or smarter by virtue of that alone!!

Get a grip----SOME guys like longer hair!!
 Charm1ngMuse
Msg: 65
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/9/2007 7:44:27 AM
Every guy I've dated loves my hair when it's long... Can't seem to find any takers now but that's another thread...

My blanket's unraveling...

Tucking my hair back underneath my nun's habit and returning to

The Convent of the Virgin Shari
awaiting the next Immaculate Copulation

letsmesh
Msg: 66
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/9/2007 11:56:47 AM
i missed it...did i say that i was hot? ummm no. i never said men should be attracted to women either with short hair...and i would say that when someone says women with short hair tend to be unfeminine, thats a bit of a bash.

and if you check his age, he's younger than I. which means he is a young man. ta daaaaa

and don't worry "my dear"...i always get a grip..but only on men taller than I!!!!! lol
 makeup_artist
Msg: 67
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/9/2007 3:50:36 PM
I don't know what women you're looking at but Princess Diana did not look butch .... or Halle Berry when hers was short. Audrey Hepburn did not look like a man in Sabrina....or Meg Ryan in any of her movies...
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 Wullis
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/9/2007 5:13:35 PM
With 7 pages of replies on person said women looked butch .......How can people so focus on the one negitive comment.Almost every man posted than some women are just as attractive with short hair, that it is a preference like eye color or finger nail length or nose size or breast size

Some men find long hair very attractive...........Seldom does it factor in to our relationship or marriage choices because a mate is so much more than a single trait.

Can we can the obsession with the butch comment
 dragnink
Msg: 69
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/9/2007 7:20:08 PM
letsmesh, let's be real here. It's really not a big deal to me, but it was uncalled for to try and belittle me for what is a matter of personal preference. You're trying to cover your tracks now, but what nobody else knows is that I did receive a private message from you telling me I had "so much to learn".

I think your intention was to somehow insult me for equating my age with what you viewed as an irrelevant opinion, but I think it was clear to others that I was merely stating my own personal preference for long hair on women and wasn't out to insult those with shorter hair.
 letsmesh
Msg: 71
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/10/2007 1:51:28 PM
okay
i forgive you
 cedar77
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/10/2007 8:44:19 PM
Woman who have short hair can be very attractive and feminine looking....it's only one aspect of look's ....and ultimately long hair might be ideal but that does not mean that short hair look's masculine or ugly ....not at all .

If someone look's great in short hair then maybe they would look even better in long ...but maybe not every woman has the type of hair that is able to be kept long...no big deal.
Anyway's some short haired women poster's on here look great.
 cedar77
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/11/2007 9:08:18 PM
1. You prefer women's hair to be :
Blond 21,2% (14)
Brown 34,8% (23)
Others 28,8% (19)
TOTAL 84,8% 66

1. You prefer women to be :
a mean b*tch 0,0% (0)
not a mean b*tch 100,0 % (100)

Long hair is not all that important.

Bigger Guy
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/14/2007 12:38:20 AM
We are tuned into long hair by nature. Its instinct. Most ladies can look good with short hair et cetera but a nice looking lady can look awe inspiring with long hair. It is one of the easiest and least done attractants. It can make the average look great and the beautiful look goddess like. If you want attention......long hair is the best way to do it. Hair colour doesn't matter that much. On the whole, reds have a special following, but the extra fair skin and freckles have a lot to do with it. But any colour in long is loved.
Short hair can make a butchy look and if someone is slightly overweight or more, it can have a downright masculine appearance. That is true more often than not. Just look around your town.
Long Hair can make the best of what you have even better.....and the longer the better!
 darlyngirl
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Women with LONG HAIR
Posted: 2/14/2007 4:44:31 AM
I don't really care what men think of my hair (if they like long hair they can grow it themselves and deal with it!). I grew my hair out for my ex because he felt the same way as many of the men on here. But you know what? If a man has to look at my hair to figure out that I'm a chick then he's WAY to stupid to deserve any of my attention. I have a very feminine face and an hourglass-figure- if that's not enough to distinguish me as a girl than I don't know what is.

An interesting point- Men supposedly like women with self-confidence- how is it showing self-confidence to hate the way your hair looks and feel 'ugly' but keep it that way because men will like you better? I don't ask men to change their physical appearance (I mean other than if they are getting scratchy, or are wearing dirty gross clothes)- so I don't react kindly if men ask me to change mine. I am who I am- and I'm not changing it to be more appealing to men. And I really didn't like all the 'short haired women are lesbians' remarks I read on this forum- maybe that's your excuse why all the hot short-haired gals are not interested in you :P
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Women with LONG HAIR