Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 And thats country!
Msg: 244
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?Page 11 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
What a crok I agree us gals just keep going and going I have only found one lover in my lifetime who had a good chance in keeping up with my pace, and he called me Killer:
 missjk
Msg: 245
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?
Posted: 12/8/2009 7:30:12 AM
I like my sex. I have a pretty high sex drive, but when I get too much sex, it hits a low. Its weird.
 Dr. Gazebo
Msg: 246
Posted: 12/9/2009 12:14:36 AM
Its biological. Man needs to sow seeds. Everywhere. All the time.

Women need to select which seeds to cultivate.

Thats biology.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 247
Posted: 12/11/2009 1:13:23 PM
In short, sexuality is very personal to different people. I don't know, but apparently my previous posts from a few weeks back were alittle "R" rated perhapes, I will just say my opinion on this very 'nicely'. Many people will experiment and some are more bold about trying people out then others. I mean, first off, if you are not married, the idea is always to have a condom. I don't know, maybe where I was brought up, it is different then here, but I tried to give many ladies a chance and we offcourse played it safe. Here in North America, this would be classified as "cheating" or "playing". I honestly don't like those terms. But I beleive in giving ladies that I have some interest in sexually and otherwise, a chance. So therefore, there are not too many that I turn down assuming I think they look good and I can see them naked and enjoy it etc. But in Countries like Austria, Romania, Hungary and Turkey for example, it is almost considered ok at times for a guy while NOT being married to be testing the waters with more then one lady at a time.

So evidently they do things differently here, but thats ok, nobodies perfect lol. But I think the better thing to do to prevent these kinds of questions and situations, would be to explore and be with more then one lady at a time, assuming again that you are not married!!!!, then it's a NO NO!!!!

By the way I also agree about the genders, there is a biological difference also.
 m_church
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2009 5:50:15 PM

This is a common misconception. Because honestly not all women are like that. If I get a tons of messages cuz I posted this I will not be happy but I happen to be one of those women who have a higher sex drive then any man I know if im with the right guy. I am gonna make those lame excuses like I have a headache or w/e if im with a guy who doesn't treat me the way I should be treated. But if im in a loving committed relationship with someone I trust and he respects me then he is the one saying no not me.

It's been my experience that once a woman is happy and trusting and content in a relationship... she almost always wants sex... like a few times a day.... every day... every week.... every month.... year in year out....
I've been in the position of saying "No..." because I'm just too damned tired.... LOL
 Gal_From_NS
Msg: 249
Posted: 12/18/2009 5:09:10 PM
WHAT the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying anything more. Okay one thing. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Firmbear8
Msg: 250
Posted: 12/18/2009 5:35:42 PM
Well I don't know which women some of you guys are dating that don't like sex !
But maybe its just you they say that to as maybe your no good in bed.
I've never had any lady I dated that didn't want sex !
And maybe its just the ones I date but they all wanted sex .
Cause every lady I have ever met & dated were the ones who wanted sex and were not afraid to say so !
So like I said maybe its who you guys are dating or its you they find not good in bed !
 David006
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2010 7:28:12 PM
Hey Irish Eyes, I strongly desagree with you because
if you go to craigslists or any adultnetwork of people looking for sex, not surprisingly the overwhelmiing majoriry are men.

the overwhelimng majority of those who pay for sex are men

and in my experience, the times I have had sex with girls, im always the one who asked for it,

even here the girls who even talk about sex in hteir profiles are only a fraction

well or correct me if im wrong but how do u explain all that???
 m_church
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2010 6:44:04 PM

well or correct me if im wrong but how do u explain all that???

The fact that men almost always get an orgasm, and women don't as often might have a lot to do with it...
 MysticalM
Msg: 253
Posted: 4/14/2010 7:28:26 PM

The fact that men almost always get an orgasm, and women don't as often might have a lot to do with it...

Yup. That and also the fact that women can pretty much get laid any time they want... finding a willing male partner is nowhere near as difficult for us as it is for men to find a willing female partner.

It's just the way the balls... er... ball bounces.

aGent Lemon
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2010 7:44:44 PM
In comparison, I feel that it's somewhat a different level of intensity, that although it gives many of us men quite an ultimate sensation, it seems like the ladies take a quite bit more pleasure in it than we can, especially when their nerves are making them naturally do what I believe is called... the happy shake... which on average tends to last for more than 10 minutes even without any further contact, but only some girls find themselves to reach such a climax.

Speaking of which... according to what I've heard... surprisingly enough... some women are only able to climax with men as opposed to the use of any vibrator... and... vise-versa. Therefore I guess it really depends on what else would be on their mind to cause that certain disconnection... meanwhile... some of us men are able to overcome much more of our stress by having great sex.

I realised that even gorgeous women can fall absolutely in love with the men who in their opinion were far below their preferences simply by having a cheerful personality.

Now a little off topic... did anybody else notice the mainpage forum link went missing? I figure these forums are excellent to learn about eachother more in depth.
 Sandy Bachman
Msg: 255
Posted: 4/20/2010 4:28:32 PM
Did it ever occur to anyone that women are capable of becoming pregnant via sex, so perhaps its not that they don't enjoy it, but rather they have pregnancy concerns. Some women may not be able to take the pill and have to rely on other methods and every time they have sex, this might be in the backs of their minds.

As an example, I had pregnancy scare once in a new relationship when I was 23 and living on my own for only 6 months..I had just started taking the pill for the first time...my period was a week late and I went through so much fear and anxiety during that week, worried to death that I might be pregnant. It turned out I wasn't thankfully. But this could be why maybe a woman has difficulties, having that fear in her mind.

It's very easy for men, isn't it??
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2010 4:55:18 PM

Did it ever occur to anyone that women are capable of becoming pregnant via sex, so perhaps its not that they don't enjoy it, but rather they have pregnancy concerns.

Yep... in Msg: 288... I sort of already pointed that one out, but said it's usually from the fear of their partner might not be an ideal father figure. I was going to rephrase myself to add in "...especially by those who...".
 grandmas_boy
Msg: 257
Posted: 5/27/2010 6:57:17 AM
its boils down to the fact that men are more open about sexual needs and want to get it done and over with...and then generally leave or fall asleep lol. For women, most anyways, they can just point at a guy and pick him with no problem (unless theyre lacking in the looks department as men respond visually to attraction more than emotionally - hence makeup).

nature of the beast, that said it also depends where you live. Here in Toronto women behave a lot differently than in my european country and im always amazed how much of a difference in terms of looks and attitude there is between the 2. Over there being hot doesnt equate to being frigid to everyone except the 1 guy you pick and overall people are willing to talk for the sake of chatting if nothing else. Here i was in a club back 3-4 years ago and turned around to ask a girl what the time was because i didnt have my watch on me and she just turned her back. As if that was a pickup line lol...

Different worlds.
 Big_OH
Msg: 258
Posted: 6/3/2010 10:42:49 AM
I don't know where he met these girls he spoke of maybe in church... Oops what am I saying even the church girls I've met wanted lots of sex... Maybe while married but most of the women really love GREAT SEX ... There I've said my piece....

Keep humping all...

internetdatingscaresme
Msg: 259
Posted: 6/14/2010 7:39:04 AM
I think you must be meeting the wrong women.
Convents don't count.
 kissmyasthma
Msg: 260
Posted: 6/14/2010 12:36:13 PM
I think all women like sex BUT it has to be with the right person, men are not as picky about who they get their rocks off with.

And this is because as another poster stated women can find a willing man easier than a man can find a willing partner so we don't waste the opportunity and can mange to get off most times. Level of alcohol permitting.
 SFX Group
Msg: 261
Posted: 6/26/2010 10:38:29 AM
easy this, all about maths...

100 men, 1 women...

100 men all THINK they can have that women
1 women KNOWS she can have any man.

Men, not picky
Women, can choose.

If you dont see women as wanting sex then you are not the type women will do sex with, tough life, live with it (i am the same).

Find the thing your really good at in life and do it well, earn loads of money and buy loads of stuff with it, mentally better for you than trying to get what you will never have.
 xValencia
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2010 3:17:38 PM
its because men suck in bed.
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2010 5:17:02 AM
It's all about value. Women DON'T value sex as much as men do as individuals walking around in general society. Women perhaps do however value sex more than men in situations that are most ideal. - I think that is what many of the women that have contributed here are getting at. They don't want 'bad' sex anywhere near as much as men, yet they perhaps do want good sex ('good' being a quality conditional on numerous factors) even more so than men.
 septjanjune
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2010 3:52:28 PM
because they have the worry of getting pregant.
 BFLP
Msg: 265
Posted: 8/20/2010 1:40:31 AM
If you think about it men reach sexual prime at 18 and women about 38 so yes when younger men might on average want more sexy but later in fifties or even late forties average woman wants it more I am just saying averages but also women have more concerns whothey have sex with doesnt mean dont want it just because they dont throw it around like lot of men do
 KittenSoul
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2011 6:13:00 AM
Not true ! Girls like sex just as much as guys But girls are a lot more picky ! Most young guys today will plow into anything , even a chick that weighs 200 pounds and looks like Frankenstein . Most women today are looking for a good looking guys that make damn good money before they drop their panties . So it's mostly the good looking guys and the rich guys that are getting all the **** ! All you other poor slobs have to jack-off !! As for me , I rather pay a Pretty Prostitute than f_ck an ugly girl.
 KittenSoul
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2011 6:24:06 AM
Wrong ! There are actualy 4 times more women than men because 4 times as many baby girls survive during birth . But like I said before women are more picky and the Good Looking girls only screw with very Rich or very Handsome guys . And so it's the good looking guys and the rich guys that get all the Sexy babes . The rest of you have to play with yourselves or settle for a fat ugly chick ! In Russia it's the other way around . In Russia there are 10 women for every man and most of the women are Dolls . Sex comes very easy for guys in Russia and most of the women are damn gorgeous not Fat from Fast foods like they are here .
 Michadee
Msg: 268
Posted: 8/3/2011 10:09:33 PM
we do lol...we just dont like to feel used.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?