Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 teaisforme
Msg: 51
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?Page 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Dude, you are meeting the wrong girls.
 Kel2969
Msg: 52
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?
Posted: 11/7/2006 8:14:55 AM
Totally agree with you Mirage, I have been told my drive is much higher than the men I have had in my life...In fact last ex said "I'm not a machine" I said back to him, are you 35 or 70
 chef84
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/7/2006 6:18:43 PM
ok, well even alot of older guys will say that once they get married the sex life drops, and it's not by their choice, what's up with that?
 chef84
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/7/2006 6:20:24 PM
and older girls don't like younger guys
 TAZGRRL
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2006 6:49:48 PM
AMEN SISTA, lol...same goes for me too
 Leeanne
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2006 6:59:18 PM
Ok I simply have to say my nipples get hard just hearing the word sex!!!! I consider myself perhaps above average on the sex scales - according to certain tests flying around - so why is it that some women simply adore sex and others do not - it's all about attitude and how you learn to love yourself and feel free to express yourself. Any woman, or any man that cannot be open and free with their partner, had better learn to open up, or their sex life will suffer. They will never know the joys of what a good, healthy, strong, sex life can be - how very sad!!! So I say to anyone that still feels the need to supress any sexual feelings - let it go explore and learn to love sex to the fullest !!!!
 TAZGRRL
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2006 7:04:04 PM
girls do like sex as much as guys if not more...hence the multiple orgasm thing hun, I am frequently quoted as saying NEXT!!!lol

as for older women not liking younger guys thats false too, they just don't seem worth the effort or time when you know they don't know very much, & will most likely blow their top right away, but theres plenty I look at and go hmmmmm

women just can't put sex as a top priority like most men do,
we have too many other things to manage in life
stuff that falls apart when we aren't there or people that seem to
school, work, lunches, dinners, suppers, laundry, baths,
and you ladies know the countless other things that can be added to that list

be nice if I could come home from a hard day of work and lay on the couch watch TV and play on the computer while someone else does everything for me!!!!!geez I just might wanna do the Wild Thing all day every day too

and like Sazzy said Quality is definitely better than quantity!!!
 justin6767
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/7/2006 7:50:32 PM
It is all on you man, you come on here and say what you say, you are exposing yourself to not having what it takes. With comfort, there are not many girls who do not have an erotic side, i will admitt, some have not explored it yet, but it is your job to bring that out. You have to get in tune with their every desire, what they want what makes them tick and build upon that. Create new thoughts and dreams and fantassies and no word of a lie once these bridges have been reached and crossed. The two of you will have so much sexual history, you will not be able to look at each other while in a sexual moos without getting extreamly turned on and hot for each other. Picture masterbating and thinking about your own girlfriend, that is where you want to be. Once you build a sexual history that has been so hot, you should not be able to get her out of your mind.
 HeartsEntwined
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/8/2006 8:49:26 AM
I do! It's called "She Don't Tell Me To" and Montgomery Gentry sings it....I love that tune!
 biggeorges
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/8/2006 9:00:25 AM
HEY CHEF84 I GUESS U AIN'T DOIN IT RIGHT LOL
 chef84
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/8/2006 3:56:13 PM
you're right I'm not getting any. maybe it's just these Windsor girls. mmmm, or maybe girls in general. Now I'm not saying you're lying ladies but maybe it's just all talk some of you are saying. cause I hear it all the time from alot of guys at work (young and old) how they have no sex life. and even on the tv shows. ex. Raymond, he's always complaining about how he never does it. now you're probably saying, "yeah that's just tv" but at the same time it's reality. alot of guys will do it on their first date if things go really well, but as for the girls they want to wait
 VainH
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2006 4:09:23 PM
Oh, so your real question is "Why aren't girls as slutty as guys?" Well, here's the reality in the grown-up world: women hold the power. Even the easiest ride in town knows she can lead a guy around by his****just by holding out for a while. A woman can get laid anytime she wants, just because we men will put out if women smile at us the right way, or don't, or completely treat us dirt but ask if we want to fool around. We're easy like that.

The fault is not with women so much as with men being complete slaves to their penis.
 VainH
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2006 5:39:13 PM
Of course it's true. You mean to tell me if someone you were really into said to you "I really think we should wait," you'd shrug and say "Your loss?" You'd do anything up to and including killing the president (please Marge, ask me to kill the president) for her. Of course you can go jerk the gherkin until then, but don't delude yourself into thinking you have any power to resist.

Now, it is a generalization that all women would do this to you, but all women know they have the power to do so if they choose.
 Interdimensional
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/8/2006 5:55:08 PM
I definitely think the tables turn around 40. Have a relationship with a healthy women in her early 40's...good lord they are goats...god bless em!!!!!
 Em1nem
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/9/2006 2:07:05 PM
Possibly because we get boners and they dont?
 swordfishduo
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/9/2006 2:10:26 PM
how do i post someyhing on this site ? help
 swordfishduo
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/9/2006 2:15:46 PM
ok i think i figured this posting thing .Now what i can`t figure out is why my WIFE does`nt like sex anymore ? once a month is fine with her.
 chef84
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/9/2006 2:42:56 PM
see this is what I was kinda talking about, his wife only wants to do it once a month, and I'm sure he'd do it everyday. so what's up with that ladies? you can't have a high sex drive as much as a guy or even more if you only want in very few times in a month. and it's not just his wife. guys want it all the time
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2006 2:47:23 PM
I'm thinking the men that are suffering with not enough sex should look deep into themselves and figure out why the woman doesn't want anymore than once a month from them. What do YOU do to make her feel sexy and really wanted? And I'm not talking about groping her, saying "come on baby...let's @%$O" or just crawling ontop of her in bed and expecting her to be ready. Sure, that might have worked in the beginning when sex was new between the two of you but after a while, most women need to be seduced mind, body and soul. It might help if you spent your time doing that or helping her around the house or with the kids rather than on a dating site looking for what's missing in your marriage. It takes two!
 Vamp Vixen
Msg: 70
Posted: 11/9/2006 4:41:43 PM
I know a girl that likes to have sex with peanut butter & jam......

And she likes it MUCH more than any guy I know.......

vvvvvvv LMAO....me? I'm a motor oil and gasoline kinda gal......vvvvvvv
 tim3step
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/9/2006 4:54:14 PM
More than PB & J?

Damn.

Mustn't be using fresh bread.

Leeanne
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2006 5:46:31 PM
Wonder bread might be good!!! I have to start finding alternatives before I wear my man out!!! LMAO - Poor baby!!!
 A 1 Women Man
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/1/2007 3:52:57 PM
I agree Miss13.................go easy on him people he is still wet behind the ears.
 JeepRennie
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/1/2007 3:57:06 PM

ok, this is to all the girls and to the guys that know why girls don't like sex as much as guys do? is it because guys have a higher sex drive?

If you truly believe that, you're obviously settling for meeting the wrong kind of women bud. In a relationship... a good relationship... I've found that women (not "girls"...."girls" know very little about sex) enjoy sex every bit as men do.
 equinox1962
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/1/2007 3:58:21 PM
to elaborate what has lready been said ,i think it depends on who you are with and what kind of morals that they uphold.not every girl is gonna want to hop in the sack with you right away.a lot of women want to get to know someone first on a personal level before they even consider engaging in a sexual act.then again there are those who would do it,but i haven't met any that i know.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?