Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ERsunshine
Msg: 51
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?Page 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
hehe Willy.. yep.. it's all a ploy..
 Michaelann
Msg: 52
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?
Posted: 11/5/2006 8:57:55 PM
[You have got to be kidding me ???? Hey..speak for some not for all...LOL.. I ALWAYS want sex..lucky my baby does too...]-greeneyedblonde and CSI

you are very lucky! Not all couples are that compatible
 ~KC~
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/5/2006 9:14:41 PM
Maybe its because you might have been hanging out with the wrong crowds and/or going to the wrong clubs (stop hanging out at the Rainbow Clubs - you ain't gonna get sum there)... but you definately got your facts wrong....

Do some more research and you'll find that there are as many women with a higher sex drive than men... and if your really good at what you do.. then you'll get to experience it a whole lot more...
 domtheteddy
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2006 9:43:14 PM
wow.... i can't believe that he had to ask that question........ and what the heck women is he hanging around..... heck.... most if not all of the women i know like it as much if not even more than guys.....

you're just either hanging out w/ the wrong women....... or as stated, they like sex, they just don't want you
 nom deplume
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/5/2006 9:49:28 PM
If it's girls you're taking about, maybe you should try dating WOMEN.
Everyone knows real women LOVE sex!
 VainH
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2006 11:09:20 PM
Some people troll looking to start trouble. Some people troll just to find dates. This guy has dragged his line through the water with a little bad-tasting bait, and look at all the fishes he's caught with it. Any of you checked to see if you've ended up on his favourites list?

At least I'm hoping that's what he's doing. Otherwise, that's just sad. The trick is not finding a woman that wants sex as often as you, it's finding one that wants to have sex with you as often as you want to have sex with her. Otherwise, maybe she is getting it, just with someone who is more capable at the task.
 chef84
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/6/2006 5:06:54 AM
ok I think some of you were pretty harsh there, but it seems these day girls/women are always complaining about how guys want sex all the time, it's almost as if they don't want it. and you got the ones who are like "oh I don't want to do it till I get married" or even the ones that want to wait like a year. there's alot of guys that want to do it within 2 weeks. alot of girls want to wait longer. so hopefully I put this in better words
 tim3step
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/6/2006 5:15:15 AM

ok, this is to all the girls and to the guys that know why girls don't like sex as much as guys do? is it because guys have a higher sex drive?

Where you putting your thing sparky? I'm thinking you must be doing something wrong over there!
 domtheteddy
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2006 5:25:55 AM
well all that means is those women actually want to wait and get to know someone better before getting into bed with them....

and the ones wanting to wait til married, that's their choice...

and although womem do like sex as much as guys, if not more.... they also enjoy doing other things too....

i mean, personally i wouldn't wanna be with someone who just wanted to stay home and have sex all the time..... it's actually nice to get out sometime and do other stuff you know.... of course they'll get bored if you just wanna stay home and do nothing but have sex, i mean come on, that's just common sense....

maybe if you try a lil harder and put some effort into things, instead of just trying to get in their pants as often as you can..... then maybe you wouldn't have that problem
 prof_chaos
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/6/2006 5:56:00 AM
Well itsa all been said,not much left to add here,must have been a bad experience cause they all love it as much as we do,if not sometimes more,good luck dude!

yaaaaaaaaaaawn right on babe yaaaawwwn
 Slayerella
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/6/2006 5:58:14 AM
If ya got someone you feel comfortable with, ya tend to open up and let loose of course. So...anyways..NOT all girls dont like sex as much as guys...beleive ME most do! I beleive it just depends on the person they are with...if its RIGHT...they will want it!
Aint that right professor? Teehee!
 Slayerella
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:26:56 AM
Ummm huh? Excuse me whats the yawn for?

^^^^^^^^^OOPS! I mistook it! LMAO sorry!
 RoseBoots
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/6/2006 7:33:04 PM
Foreplay DOES NOT begin in the bedroom. "Life" should be foreplay.

Sex is the icing on the cake, and there is a lot more cake than icing.

Don't get impatient and try to eat the icing first.
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2006 7:50:53 PM
The boy is only 23. He's talking girls..not women. He's dating girls that haven't hit their sexual peak like most of us women have. The only reason we may complain that all men want is sex is because we are constantly barraged by offers of casual sex. I think most of the women here can agree that it CAN be annoying. We want our cake and eat it too....LOTS of sex with the right guy!
 SPARKYtheTOWNmarshal
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/6/2006 8:06:48 PM
try and see that foreplay is more than just grabbing our boobs and telling us you want to fu*k. And like the above said, its always fun doing things together, helping around the house.... do dishes together, cook together, heck, do laundry together! So many fun things to do around the house together that actually can be quite a turnon for the woman if you're married or living together.

So you want us (men) to caress your (women in general) breasts while you are cooking or ironnng our shirts ?...lol...I'm agreable with that idea Monica Geller...

SPARKYtheTOWNmarshal gets smacked upside the head from Monica Gellor....and kinda enjoys it...

Euro-gem
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/6/2006 10:35:47 PM
Chef84....You should try an older woman, and also head the advice of the ladies posting here.
 NursePinky
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/7/2006 6:49:31 AM
I agree with you girls...he needs to get out more I think...maybe change his lines????
 pearl13
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/7/2006 6:53:26 AM
Chef84....You should try an older woman, and also head the advice of the ladies posting here.

That is assuming there is an older woman who will have him..... I don't know about you, but I find the young'uns hitting on me all the time gets quite tiresome...... and most of the older women I know want quality over quantity......
 0rgan donor
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2006 6:56:28 AM
if they dont, you're probably doing something wrong
 teaisforme
Msg: 70
Posted: 11/7/2006 7:47:17 AM
Dude, you are meeting the wrong girls.
 mirage9
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/7/2006 7:55:48 AM
sex drives change with age....like it or not....to say men have a higher one than women is crazy...just ask any 40 ish.....old woman....LOL...
 Kel2969
Msg: 72
Posted: 11/7/2006 8:14:55 AM
Totally agree with you Mirage, I have been told my drive is much higher than the men I have had in my life...In fact last ex said "I'm not a machine" I said back to him, are you 35 or 70
 0rgan donor
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2006 8:28:56 AM
hence the whole milf or cougar phenomenon lol
 Open_Book
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/7/2006 8:29:43 AM
So the jelly bean jar theory is bogus? Hrrmmmmm.

Peace
 drfeelgood69
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/7/2006 8:37:28 AM
Damn Euro-gem you pretty sweet.. id like to have some fun with you
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?