Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 foundmyfishee
Msg: 101
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?Page 5 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
grunt hunt, I have no idea what that means but that is FUNNY!!!!
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 102
view profile
History
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?
Posted: 1/10/2007 6:27:48 AM
Yeeeaaaaaaaaaa now there's a post worth applauding!!!! Way to go waytoonice!!!!

The sexiness of day to day life. I love that line. It's in the little things. The nibbling on her neck as you BOTH fold the laundry, the giggling and teasing as she watches you vacuum the house while she dusts, the spontaneous combustion into a wet writhing mass of passion as you wash the dishes together in the kitchen, the simplest of looks that signifies the mischeif being planned in your partners mind as you eat breakfast/lunch/dinner, the tenderness of sharing that snack you just made with the one you love. Yeah that's what it's about. That is what the passion and sensuality of a relationship should be about after years of being together. To never lose that spark. Yea I agree with you waytoo!!! Thank you for your post.
 Love~Monkey
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/3/2007 12:29:47 PM
ok, this is to all the girls and to the guys that know why girls don't like sex as much as guys do? is it because guys have a higher sex drive?

maybe ur pickin the wrong girls.....or maybe it the other way around...or maybe its something altogether different....

but, if i was with the right guy, i wouldnt get outta bed

hmmmm..did someone say something about a cold shower??
 JeepRennie
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/3/2007 12:53:25 PM
Sex is like anything else. You just can't generalize. Some women can't get enough and others just don't like it. I've encountered both kinds. If one version or the other affects your basic compatibility, find someone more compatible. A healthy sex life is as important to a long-term relationship as anything else.
 markusmarkus
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/6/2007 7:16:22 AM
The world is a strange place at times due to the judgements of others people given labels to each other. Such as alot of the replies you are receiving here people are seeming angry cat calling going on about your age immaturity---and to keep it simple all they need do is answer the question asked. The truth is people call women who engage in sex acts like males do names they give them labels-slut-tramp-whore-pig-sleeze-woe-madam-etc etc. If you were being called those things would you go around being open about your sexaul desires? Young girls they usually hide the truth and say dumb things like they don't care about sex they do it to try to be superior to their male counter partner. There is a reason why the world is the way it is and why revelations is written people are stuck like they were during the great flood. Sex is designed to be a pleasurable closeness between husband and wife that has gone astray. It was sex that sent Adam Eve out of paradise that destroyed Bombay that brought about the flood that will cause the next event as well. Put your focus on the important things in life transportation, shelter, things like that and the sex will come it always does.
 violinlover
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/6/2007 12:49:02 PM
Hey, I resent the comment that being a slut is a bad thing. And sex is NOT designed for married couples only. Sorry, but I know too many married people who just don't have sex. At all. Other than hallway sex - "**ck you!" "**ck you too!" LOL
I think, when we release ourselves from the Puritanical restrictions and definitions of "relationship, commitment, and sex", (read Puritanical to mean neurotic), and as long as we remember to treat everyone with respect, and dignity, and to find connections that are deep and long-lasting, regardless of the definition of "relationship", then, perhaps, we might actually find that we all like sex. A lot. And want to engage in it as often as possible.
Just my thoughts on a question that seems to have no answers, other than, women like sex, A LOT. Maybe the woman you have been dating have ulterior motives, or are being manipulative, and using sex as a weapon. Wrong. So wrong.
Joanne
thebohemintine
 Onaturel
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/6/2007 2:51:25 PM

if it wasn't considered slutty or whorish to just grab the next guy that walks by and ride him hard and put him away wet and move on to the next i would

OMG I about spit my tea out!!
 wutzupnow
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/6/2007 3:05:56 PM
Thatz because it's just SEX.....

When we guys think from the head on our shoulders and put our mind and heart into it...
It becomes something that sends chillz through your body.... It becomes making love...
Sex is one of the greatest things on earth... Love is the best....

The problem is finding someone who is in the same frame of mind....... think about that one..
Because most guys wont even get....
Sorry but true...... trust me... I learn the hard way..... so I know .......

Dan... or ?
 paddle my own canoe
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/6/2007 3:19:31 PM
Chef..... who are these girls? Have you been hanging out with the nuns again?
I have never had this sex that you speak of, but...I'm sure women like it as much as guys.
 Whip it good!
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/6/2007 4:40:19 PM
I have met girls/woman who have not really known what good sex was...or even experienced a true orgasm. Well they do now! :)
 archangeloflove
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/6/2007 5:43:34 PM
I think that libido shouldn't be stereo typed. It's an individuals own thing. There are plenty of men and women with great libido and vice versa. It boils down to 2 people who want to be together. Intimacy is the most beautiful experience 2 people can share. There is a lot to be said for just a nice touch or kiss too, preparing a meal and being kissed or touched is a great thing. I think some people have taken making love and ruined it. I may be a little old fashioned- so be it!!!

It's also about doing the little things for your love, going out of your way, leaving them a note, accepting each other for who you are and respecting that. Some people out there want to change people- what's with that. If there are things that you're not crazy about maybe you should have a look within. They say that things that we are dissatisfied with our partner/loved one, are things we need to work on ourselves.

I don't buy that girl's aren't interested in sex as much as we do- that's crap. Both men and women are equal. Some people grow, evolve, learn, are more open/receptive... than others.
 magicmirror
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/12/2007 7:54:47 PM
I beg to differ...If the guy worked all day, made dinner, helped with homework, listened to the kids (especially teens) problems, did the laundry so the kids had the right clothes to wear to be cool, drove the kids to all their activities and would not snore in the night so we could get the proper amount of sleep or got up with the sick child (or nightmare) for the same reason and allowed us time to have a relaxing bath and showed us some intimacy of touch and caressing so we could get out of mom mode and into sexy mode I think you would find we LOVE sex................however that all sounds like too much work for most guys. You would much rather complain you don't get it enough!!
 VainH
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2007 10:52:45 AM
Someone stick a fork in this thread already. It's done, burnt around the edges, and starting to go bad in the fridge.
 Just Me1966
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:36:09 AM
Well Magic the real men do
and for the op maybe your just not doing it right
 Blue_Eyes25
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:51:33 AM
Hmmmm...well I'm definitely not one of those girls!!
 Crystal_1
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:55:35 AM
why don't girls like sex as much as guys? if that's what you think, then maybe, you're dating the wrong women, lol. if there's chemistry between a man and woman, the sex should be amazing.
 ~Noella~
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/24/2007 2:14:41 PM
SEX = CHOCOLATE just because you really wanna eat it up all the time, doesn't mean you should. We women have images to protect, respect to maintain. After all, the women who are NOT getting it, get real mean when they find out. But when the right man with the right skills comes along, and actually listens when a woman tells them what they want, LOOK OUT!! Because the earth WILL most definately move.

Making love however is a very special thing for a man and woman in love. This is where the long term couples come in, then the bordom comes in, therefore, REVERT BACK TO THE PLAIN OL' "TAKE ME AND HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME" SEX, WAKES YA UP YA KNOW?

Lady_hpm
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/24/2007 2:36:26 PM
i love sex then it becomes lust then love, wow its like a chore for some but its really pleasurable for me but if u dont have the right tools to garden in then get out of the garden or get the blue pill ( miracle grow ) i hear it works wonders ......wink wink do you know who you are
 afreakatheart
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/24/2007 3:46:03 PM
dude not sure what makes you say that but sorry I don't share your views...

girls love sex just as much as us guys...even more....they just keep it inside for the right situation to arise then WATCH OUT....

cheers
afreakatheart
 thebestforlast
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/24/2007 4:38:18 PM
no
we have as much sex drive if not more than you do
the difference is, with us it has to be the right guy. i think to some guys...(i said SOME not all) it doesn't matter who it is, as long as it is!!!

i would reckon that you find any woman a man that "does it" for her and she will show you that women do, indeed have a more intense sexual drive than men.
 leftturnclyde
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/24/2007 5:00:11 PM
two times a dime see a man kiss an alligator,one more time around free on the ferris wheel ride. . yes for sure you would need the rite partener.
 Kel2969
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/25/2007 9:34:35 AM
I do not agree at all, I agree with Irisheyes, I think women love it more..but then again I can really only speak for myself..

I suppose that when some women don't enjoy it, there maybe a serious reason behind it, she may have been abused, raped etc.. I'm sure that would change any woman's opinion about sex...
 OnetoCatch
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/25/2007 10:11:44 AM
You must be meeting the wrong women. I've heard men complain about women not wanting sex as much as they do; and I'm sure there are those that don't enjoy sex. My last boyfriend told me I wasn't the "normal" women because of my high sex drive. I believe if the chemistry between you is an amazing one that you will have an incrediable sex life; it's only natural you want to be intimate with them. I've discussed this with my friends and the majority of them are like me and love sex - mind you I do have friends who are the exception (but there are stories behind that also). If your partner is sexy; and turns you on - man or women - you want to have sex....that's just my opinion.
 NotUrAverageGurl
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/25/2007 8:35:34 PM
Um someone has steered you terribly wrong, the girls I know tend to tire their boys out.. Mebbe the person who did tell you this is the guy who can't seem to do anything right in bed and the chicks just lose interest, hmmm all a matter of perspective I suppose...
 Alice666
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/25/2007 8:38:40 PM
I think my reply still stands at "WHATEVER!!"
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?