Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 skylynxx
Msg: 201
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?Page 9 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
If this is true, why am I still paying for it ?
 TYRON3
Msg: 202
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?
Posted: 6/12/2008 2:59:43 AM
They do most of them are frontin
 hollz1421
Msg: 203
Posted: 6/12/2008 10:52:37 AM
This is a common misconception. Because honestly not all women are like that. If I get a tons of messages cuz I posted this I will not be happy but I happen to be one of those women who have a higher sex drive then any man I know if im with the right guy. I am gonna make those lame excuses like I have a headache or w/e if im with a guy who doesn't treat me the way I should be treated. But if im in a loving committed relationship with someone I trust and he respects me then he is the one saying no not me.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 204
Posted: 6/12/2008 5:58:52 PM
Hey theres more women online wanting sex & more joining sex sites then there is guys looking for sex !
I bet a million more women per week join sex sites then there are men joining!
Mind you alot of women want paid for sex also or figure they should be paid !LOL
But alot of women will pretend sex is never on their minds ! haha !
Yeah and whats those winning lottory numbers again ladies ?? LOL

Coy22
Msg: 205
Posted: 6/12/2008 7:29:45 PM

Hey theres more women online wanting sex & more joining sex sites then there is guys looking for sex !
I bet a million more women per week join sex sites then there are men joining!
Mind you alot of women want paid for sex also or figure they should be paid !LOL
But alot of women will pretend sex is never on their minds ! haha !
Yeah and whats those winning lottory numbers again ladies ?? LOL

Wow...this guy is living in a bubble of his imagination.
 nascar3fan
Msg: 206
Posted: 6/12/2008 8:01:32 PM

Wow...this guy is living in a bubble of his imagination.
He is probably doing a lot of masturbating too. He is delusional about a few things, and angry, so it's no wonder he made a statement like that.

The real reason women don't like sex as much as guys is that penises feel better than vaginas.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 207
Posted: 6/14/2008 7:03:57 AM

The real reason women don't like sex as much as guys is that penises feel better than vaginas.

Wooo!! You two guys seem to love or want penises !!
And women don't have them penises ! LOL
But then maybe your datin the wrong type of women if they have a penis! hahahaha
But also maybe if you'd stop asking women to see their penis they might want sex !
Biggest probblem why you don't find women wanting sex as much as men is most guys never let the ladies have a chance to tell you !

And I am never angry or delusional .
Just I get out more then you guys who are in the locked in your sock drawer!
 nice`slow
Msg: 208
Posted: 6/14/2008 7:24:52 PM

If I get a tons of messages cuz I posted this I will not be happy but I happen to be one of those women who have a higher sex drive then any man I know

God bless you Hollz

Please God give me a partner with the same sex drive as mine

shaunh85
Msg: 209
Posted: 6/18/2008 11:28:04 PM
Alright. This is not something I came across on my own. Like man, this is some true shit. Women simply just suck at sex. They don't like it much because they naturally don't know wtf they're doing. Guys don't have cosmopolitan book that tells them how to please. Girls grow to hate sex, because failure is inevitable. oh my!
 IdRtherBeHiking
Msg: 210
Posted: 6/26/2009 9:44:53 PM
Hey,

Men and women love sex equally. Sex is natural.

If a women does not want to have sex with you as often as you would like, you might want to evaluate how you treat her.

So many men miss this one. Women are intelligent, passionate creatures. Cop a feel as she cruises by is not the way to entice a woman. Or landing her in bed and then trying to treat her like a whore. Who wants to be a whore? Do you? Well, maybe some do, but that's another topic.

Look..next time you want some love from your woman... seduce her. Stand close to her for a moment without touching her at all. Let her feel your presence. Men make a presence when they walk through the door, use it! She knows you are there - trust me. Smell her hair. Let her feel your breath on her skin. Time the time to stir the pot. Do that...and your woman will take you places you didn't think you could go. Keep in mind that every woman is different so you must get to know what she likes specifically.

Good luck!
 oblivion77
Msg: 211
Posted: 6/27/2009 8:47:02 AM
Everyone - boy or girl - likes different kinds of sex.

Not every girl wants a big seduction all the time, not every girl likes foreplay, or cuddling. I for one, can't stand any of those things. To me, sex should be intense, fast and exciting and not particularily gentle.
But I have girlfriends who love the whole slow and gentle seduction thing.
On the same token, not every guy likes having sex with a girl as if she's a whore, but some do.
So maybe some people who appear not to like sex haven't been given the right kind yet and haven't learned what really turns them on.

There are no blanket statements that can be made about how much sex is 'liked' by boys vs girls, or what type of sex any individual would like.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2009 11:48:41 AM
Haha, many of my friends and I as young teenagers were wondering the same because it seemed like there was so very few women showed any interest in having sex at all with anybody meanwhile those of us made quite the effort to be romantic and even waited over 2 month before asking if they would like to have such intimacy... but usually they don't feel ready... so we'd ask what can we do to get them in the mood... and as a response... they often would say "maybe" a little more time... a few more days perhaps. So we wait... still trying to express how much we love these young women at the time... only to hear... I really want to, but I can't right now... so we figure to ask them to let us know when they're ready... until several more months pass us by where we figure what's the point in having a relationship with somebody who doesn't "appear" to truly have that desire, sometimes left to wonder if they just wanted us to keep spending our money on them.

Anyhow... I do know there are lots of very attractive women who have more of a sex drive than most men and they'll even go well beyond their morale "simply" to get laid which includes cheating on their husbands.... and there are those... while sober... who will even get really ticked off at us men if we don't have sex with them during the first date, in fact, they will might discreetly turn down respectable men because he didn't offer to have sex with her in a matter of week.

Personally, I hope to soon have myself a particular woman who loves to have sex much as I do which could be several times a day when given the chance, but it's like most of those who do are also eager to become pregnant.
 drumguy64
Msg: 213
Posted: 8/10/2009 8:53:34 PM
Women do like sex as much as men,but they also have had every guy since they were thirteen trying to get in their pants,so it's easier to turn down sex for them.More options for a woman so she can be more selective and this may come across as "not into sex". If a woman is'nt into sex than at least you have a friend...Nothing wrong with that.
 barriekam29
Msg: 214
Posted: 8/10/2009 9:25:55 PM
Shocking how this thread got so many responses. Is this one of the PoF's most successfull trolling threads?
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2009 11:57:57 AM
Since we're on this topic... I guess what should've have been asked is... what keeps most women away from having sex... aside from that personal monthly visit from mother nature... even though some don't even care if she's around, especially when there are those of us who try to do everything possible to get you ladies very much in the mood and even after several months have gone by... we usually hear from those we have that wholesome desire for that they don't know if it would be better to wait a bit longer, which would go on for several more months or even years. I guess there's also the fear of getting pregnant by somebody who might not take up on the responsibility of being a father... so there's that fear factor... but isn't it the vast majority women who have quite the list of restrictions such as simply saying hi to you ladies while walking the opposite direction along the sidewalk... most of us men get shot down on just that account alone... yet told by numerous of others who are in a relationship already that they can't understand how those of us are still single... and they sometimes feel quite convinced that we're "probably" not trying hard enough, haha!
 Anestis
Msg: 216
Posted: 9/4/2009 9:46:42 AM
women like good sex so id start with checking out your performance. remember sex isn't about interecourse only for a woman.
 Willow Witch of the North
Msg: 217
Posted: 9/7/2009 9:47:10 AM

Since we're on this topic... I guess what should've have been asked is... what keeps most women away from having sex...

Making a sweeping generalization here but this is my thought.....guys can perform on a dime! Women (most times) need lots of warm up time. Unless you can communicate openly, honestly and with love, someone is not going to get their needs met.

Over time, that someone could potentially get cranky....

The Art of Communication should be taught in every grade from JK on up...
 smilin blue eyes 68
Msg: 218
Posted: 9/7/2009 2:57:40 PM
*****women like good sex so id start with checking out your performance. remember sex isn't about interecourse only for a woman.*****

Good answer!! Men and women want good sex. What's the point of having sex if it's going to be bad. Sex for women, generally, starts outside the bedroom as well.

I've heard from some of my girlfriends that men they've met aren't interested in sex, so it's not just women.

If I had a partner that wasn't interested in sex, first I'd have them see a medical doctor to make sure everything is ok, and if a physical exam checks out, might be time for some therapy/counselling as a couple and on their own to get to the root of the problem.
 .REE.
Msg: 219
Posted: 9/12/2009 7:36:49 PM
are you crazy????!!!!!!! I had to almost beg my ex for sex sometimes. Other exes of mine were always like "once a day's enough". gimme like 5 times a day every day, and I am a very happy person lol
 alitheia
Msg: 220
Posted: 9/13/2009 7:52:09 AM
Women attach themselves a lot more emotionally to their intimate relationships than men do. A lot of things can factor in as to why they choose not to have as much sex as their male partner would like.

If you are in an emotionally stressful relationship, chances are, sex is a no-go on the female perspective. If you are keeping your woman happy, she will want to share that happiness in return.

I think women have strong, healthy sex drives, more-so than men sometimes... We focus on our partner, and pay more attention to his wants and needs than he does for ours.
Its not that he's aware of his negligence, women are just more naturally intuitive. LOL

Farid_tiger
Msg: 221
Posted: 12/4/2009 1:14:01 PM
the sex drive could definitley be a factor. but i think it is mainly due to the fact that for every girl there's always plenty of guys trying to sleep with her and that makes the girl to be selective. Just imagine that the rules of nature were the other way around and you, as a typical guy, were in a club where every single girl in the club wanted to take you home and have sex with you , yes you will definitly enjoy that but, wouldnt you egnore some of the girls and take the cute ones first, furthermore, since you know that the other girls never go anywhere and they are always awailabe whenever you want them to be, you would take your time, and never rush things. But unfortunately this is the other way around. and mostly it is the poor male you have to go fishing. i hope that i've answered your question. enjoy fishing
 And thats country!
Msg: 222
Posted: 12/7/2009 10:43:02 PM
What a crok I agree us gals just keep going and going I have only found one lover in my lifetime who had a good chance in keeping up with my pace, and he called me Killer:
 missjk
Msg: 223
Posted: 12/8/2009 7:30:12 AM
I like my sex. I have a pretty high sex drive, but when I get too much sex, it hits a low. Its weird.
 Dr. Gazebo
Msg: 224
Posted: 12/9/2009 12:14:36 AM
Its biological. Man needs to sow seeds. Everywhere. All the time.

Women need to select which seeds to cultivate.

Thats biology.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 225
Posted: 12/11/2009 1:13:23 PM
In short, sexuality is very personal to different people. I don't know, but apparently my previous posts from a few weeks back were alittle "R" rated perhapes, I will just say my opinion on this very 'nicely'. Many people will experiment and some are more bold about trying people out then others. I mean, first off, if you are not married, the idea is always to have a condom. I don't know, maybe where I was brought up, it is different then here, but I tried to give many ladies a chance and we offcourse played it safe. Here in North America, this would be classified as "cheating" or "playing". I honestly don't like those terms. But I beleive in giving ladies that I have some interest in sexually and otherwise, a chance. So therefore, there are not too many that I turn down assuming I think they look good and I can see them naked and enjoy it etc. But in Countries like Austria, Romania, Hungary and Turkey for example, it is almost considered ok at times for a guy while NOT being married to be testing the waters with more then one lady at a time.

So evidently they do things differently here, but thats ok, nobodies perfect lol. But I think the better thing to do to prevent these kinds of questions and situations, would be to explore and be with more then one lady at a time, assuming again that you are not married!!!!, then it's a NO NO!!!!

By the way I also agree about the genders, there is a biological difference also.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?