Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OyVay...
Msg: 161
foreign brides.. your thoughtsPage 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Boy, reading just page 9 of this thread was a disappointment!

First off: "I did not say that only American men make evil generalizations about women. In fact, I said JUST THE OPPOSITE" then "What I had meant was that only American men bash American women" or "Men from other countries don't. Only American men bash their own women."

Huh? Now I don't know what you are trying to say is the opposite, when obviously you hold the belief american men bash american women...

That aside, I haven't seen this men bashing women thing, IRL, only on the forums, from behind the safety of one's computer. Frankly I understand why they do it. First they can't get responses to their emails, when the do, it's expected for them to take the lead, pay for the date, and accept the woman as is, even if she posted 10 year old photos. At times he is expected to show his bona fides, just in order to date her, and then perform(entertain her like some trained dog)for her.

Online meeting as has been said is easier for any woman above the little better than average looking. Hey I get it, women have problems with guys as well, some looking only to get laid, or who expects something more than polite chit chat for his $5 latte...

Onto the subject at hand:

Women for the most part, would NOT seek a foreign spouse. Not to say, if they met someone overseas, and had a connection might not marry them. But as an economically based transaction, no. Even if you read most of the comments, they are looking(or have been offered) to be paid for the privilege. Where as the men are doing all the paying with a foreign bride. It's all part of that womanly attitude of "you spend your money first, then maybe I'll think about spending some of mine"! lol

As for men, yeah some of them really crack me up...a 50 something year old guy, looking for a hawt 20 something from eastern europe...believing that she will be only to happy to cook, clean his house and wash his smelly drawers! lol All for the privilege of living in america.

I think correctly, some foreign women value family more than american women. Like it or not, they seem to want to put more work into a marriage, than american women do(sorry if that offends some). That opinion is entirely based on the different values foreign women put on family, and is what they are taught. again, JMHO.

Still when you look at it, on the whole. It seems to me to be a hard life. Irrelevant of how good looking she is. The woman in question must give up her family, friends, native country and language. Come here and build a life out of nothing, many at times ranging from a couple of weeks to a month's knowlege of the man. And why? Because of the economic situation in her country. Relationships formed out of need, have to be done by someone with a resolved spirit, and with little emotion invested, at least at the beginning.

Basically I would not be in favor of these unions...

Still in all, there are a lot of marriages between men and women in america who live here. Most women I meet in this country are just fine, smart, intelligent with a large heart and capacity to love...for the most part, they stand with their men, and try and forge a family together. But just like the men, there are always a few clinkers in the bunch.

My advice would simply be to get off of here and get out IRL and meet some of them, under normal circumstances. Not in this ginned up, plastic cyber world of "perceived advantage"!
 4ms4me
Msg: 162
view profile
History
foreign brides.. your thoughts
Posted: 12/24/2012 8:35:41 AM

all invisible crimes hidden by the warm and fuzzy narrative of the times

Yahhh! lets all blame it on the "times back then". Lets not blame it on bad choices that were made for the sake of finding that ever elusive "greener grass"!

Let's blame it on the woman, shall we? God forbid we should notice a man who was physically abusive, and a pedophile! That damn woman left her perfectly good first husband, shame on her ....

all invisible crimes hidden by the warm and fuzzy narrative of the times

When I was 9 years old, I stayed at the home of a family friend for about a week due to the birth of a younger sibling; during that week I found out that the father regularly sexually abused his pre-teen daughter, as did one of the sons who was 12 years old - the son also suggested that he and I have sex. The other son was retarded in some way; his brother said that was a result of beatings by the father. I barely remember the mother, she seemed such a nonentity. This family's problems were the topic of hushed gossip, but nothing was done - "he was a good provider, after all".

By the time I was 12 years old, I had been molested; my mother was molested when she was around 7 years old. Growing up, I saw few happy marriages among my parent's friends, two or three come immediately to mind. The rest consisted of men who worked and did pretty much whatever the h3ll they felt like, and women who put up with it "for the kids" and because they didn't know how they'd support themselves and their kids if they left.

When I was molested in the 60s I knew it was wrong, but when I told my mother her only advice was to "forget it, and just avoid that man" - which was the same advice her mother had given her. If not for 'feminism', female empowerment, and more awareness of what actually went on behind closed doors in the 50s, perhaps I'd have given the same advice to my daughter. Instead, I taught her from a young age that men could NOT touch her without her consent.

Those are only a few of the stories from my youth; there are plenty more, not just what I experienced, but also what my girlfriends at the time experienced. all invisible crimes hidden by the warm and fuzzy narrative of the times
is absolutely true. It wasn't because "women made wrong choices", it was because men felt they had unchecked power and many of them used it against women. Many women are still in that position around the world, and they want something better for themselves and their female children. For many women around the world, Western female empowerment and feminism is at least partly why Western guys look so good.
 Your_Move
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2012 5:54:52 PM

My last GF was foreign, and overall she was probably one of the very best human beings I have ever known, period.

I couldn't see myself going that route, but it's interesting to hear the experiences people have had. In my line of work, I've known several men who had married Russian women - and these were definitely "quality men". In my line of hobby (I run a chess club for kids in my city) I've met women who had been foreign brides - and these were very much quality women.
 VF102
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:48:56 AM
Avoid the Rooskie, Viet, and Pinoy brides. The rest are better than anything you can dig up here in Amerika.
 hplazerjet
Msg: 165
Posted: 12/26/2012 7:07:20 PM
Huh?
Okay....then tell us....oh seer of brides....what nationalities are you talking about in terms of
the "good" ones?
 NVcollegeguy
Msg: 166
Posted: 12/26/2012 7:41:38 PM
Foreign brides are alright and might be the only option for some guys. I'm 22 and never had a gf, I might consider one if nothing happens by the time I'm 30.
 Teangair
Msg: 167
Posted: 12/26/2012 9:06:36 PM
This is what the maletofemaleratio website has for Dallas, TX.

Male To Female Ratio For Dallas, TX/Texas
The male to female ratio is 100:98, and the female to male ratio is 102:100.
The male population is 636,095, and the female population is 625,904.
There are 10,191 more males than females in Dallas; in percentage terms, there are 1.60% more males than females.
The median male age is 30.81 years, and the median female age is 32.25 years.
The average household income in Dallas is $41,130, and the average house value is $148,523.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data

The same is going to be true for most U.S. cities. Austin is a sausage fest with 17,285 more males than females.
While there may be more women (percentage-wise, not so much) in both New York City and Los Angeles,
a lot of them are going for wealthy guys.

And foreign women, it's best if you can move to their country. If you can, than it's not a bad idea to live away
from the big cities if you can afford to. Most of us live in urban areas where there's much more of a variety in jobs.
 Teangair
Msg: 168
Posted: 12/26/2012 9:33:47 PM
VF102, care to enlighten us on why we should avoid Russian, Vietnamese, and Filipina brides?

If you smoke and/or are an atheist, then Russian women might be your cup of tea. If that's what you're
into and are at least 5'11", then you can have your pick of them.

On the other hand, if you're a Christian (specifically Catholic), then a Filipina might be right for you.
However, you might want to tell the girl not to bring her friends and family along on dates. I've heard
that women in Manila aren't so good, but the further away you go, you can find some quality girls.
However, most of them are going to be poor, and so they will be looking for a way out of their situation.

I was talking to a married Brazilian co-worker and she said that it's best to look for women in southern
and southeastern Brazil as where that's where the economy is good and avoid women in other parts of
Brazil. I had a girlfriend from northeastern Brazil and while it's not a great place for those with professional
careers, there are some quality women there. In my opinion, Brazilians rock!

I'm not sure why one would want to avoid Vietnamese women. There are a lot of them here in Texas.
 hplazerjet
Msg: 169
Posted: 12/27/2012 9:14:47 AM
The Russian women are known for scamming and leaving right after they get the green card. Filipinas have the same rep, although it is said that there are good ones out there, but you have to be very careful. Also with Filipinas, you are expected to support the entire family. Yes, it sounds a bit crazy and guys have no idea what they're getting into.
I know nothing about VietNamese women, but since it's a poor country also, I would expect that they are similar to Filipinas, but probably not Catholics like the Filipinas.
A buddy of mine married a Russian woman, and she jumped ship shortly after he brought her here. I believe that they usually wait for the green card, but not always. They can claim "abuse" and make your life hell, and this is very common by the way.
The foreign bride thing is a minefield. However, marriage to an American woman can also be a minefield.

I had a foreign girlfriend for many years, and she was a very fine person in every way. But I met her here and she was already legal, so there were no issues about her immigration status. That's the crux of the matter.
 Teangair
Msg: 170
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:24:58 AM
Yes, a lot of women in poor countries are looking for a way out of their situation. Then when they come here, especially if they're under 30, they're going to realize how the dating situation favors them here in the USA and go for the top 10% of men, and they'll usually get them because in their home countries they had to be the ones to go to the gym and otherwise look attractive, so already they have an edge over most North American women. And then they're away from the family for the first time, just like girls I dated in college, so they're going to want as many new experiences as possible.

I think the best thing for single men, if they can pull it off, is expatriate ("LEAVE AMERICA!") and live in other countries where the dating and mating scene will favor them. I'm multilingual and that's what I plan on doing. A married female Brazilian co-worker told me I'd do great in Brazil because I speak both English and Portuguese. Knowing Spanish too, I'm sure, wouldn't hurt. And then if you also know Japanese, you could clean up in São Paulo, a city which easily dwarfs New York City in both population and area. She says she has a lot of single female friends back home in that city who she wants to hook up with guys, and Brazilian women, unless they're poor, don't really want to leave their country. São Paulo would probably be a better place to meet serious women than Rio de Janeiro where there are a lot of male tourists. Belo Horizonte would probably be pretty good too. It's more inland and not visited by foreigners as much.

I wish I knew more Japanese. I dated a Japanese girl back in college and she ended up learning more English because she had to, being in a country where English is the official language. I could've studied Japanese because my college offered it. Instead I took Russian for 2 years. It's been useful too. Russian women who aren't trying to
leave their country are pretty easy to talk to. Nowadays they're all trying to learn English as it's the de facto international language of business.

Of course, not every man is going to have much linguistic skills. There are a lot of guys who don't and they still do well with foreign women when they travel abroad. Even so, not speaking their language will severely limit a guy's options. I dated women who I would otherwise not have had access to if I didn't speak their language.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:20:40 AM
true , I was just in Costa Rica for awhile (and in Asia before that) and many women seem to tolerate, or hang out with, obese older gringos there, at least as long as their wallet is at least as fat as their gut, and they are "generous" ;)

but seriously, it is assumed to be a 'free world' (mostly) and if both parties are happy with the exchange, not sure why others would get their panties in a twist about it ? if the gringos wish to trade some money for time with a younger beautiful woman, and both are aware of it and are happy with it, why not?

as with anything, there are all types, some serious women, some looking to manipulate & milk men for money (just as there are both types in N.America, too). there are sincere men that want relationships, and also the ignorant rude "gringo" type ("ugly American" (Or ugly Cdn., ugly European, etc.) that figure if they flash some cash every woman in the country will fall to their knees offering oral sex. there are professional, married women there too, or those who wish to marry 'one of their own' & a similar age, etc, & culture; they will not all want to get with a gringo at least twice their age (or more) and more than twice their body size & weight , just because he has US/CAD $ or Euros & US/Cdn. or Euro passport. it is sad to see the rude ignorant gringos who seem to believe that, though. some women probably are more flexible about age and obesity, etc, in general than many "First World" women, but not ALL are. the "sugar daddy" relationships seem more numerous & more open. ( "Papi" ('daddy') in espanol ) ;)
 hplazerjet
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:39:13 AM
I don't understand why you go on and on about "gringos."
You have a problem with white people?
Asian women have been scamming white men for many years. For Filipinas,
computer scams are the norm. Internet cafes are filled with ladies who are online begging for money,
and many of them make a living at it.
When I was in Asia, I did see white guys from all over the world, but they were certainly not "obese."
Plenty of guys from Europe and Australia and the US happen to like Asian women, and vice versa.

But yes it's true that age difference isn't given a second look in MOST other parts of the world. It's only here
where feminism has brainwashed the entire populace that the "rule" is to date same age. And it wasn't that way here
years ago, like I said, prior to feminism.

The problem with the foreign women is that you can't bring them back here, because if you do they
will turn into the same kind of materialistic monster that you were trying to avoid in the first place.
 Teangair
Msg: 173
Posted: 12/28/2012 1:12:43 PM
For some reason in this country it's we men who have to do everything to please a woman or even get them attracted to us in the first place. Make a lot of money, go to the gym, be tall, and so on.

In fact it's very politically incorrect here to tell women here to do the same things. Basically, for the most part they don't have to. I've seen tall, trim, well-dressed guys with short, morbidly obese (medical term actually), women who were dressed poorly. I don't know. Maybe these guys actually care for their women. If so, great! I have no problem with that. That's just not my thing. I prefer foreign women, and that's not every guy's thing either.

Believe it or not, in other countries it's the women who go to the gym, who have to compete for men, who have to take up the slack because of their alcoholic boyfriend or husband, and so on.
 hplazerjet
Msg: 174
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:40:27 PM
Yes, your observations are true. A decent and fit American man can go to a foreign country and he's treated like a rock star.
Like I said before, feminism has basically ruined relationships in the USA. In most other countries the men won't
put up with all of that feminist nonsense. If you compare American men to Russian men or Mexican men
or Filipino men, the American men are wussies in comparison. By that I mean the American men go to the gym
and worry about grooming, worry about hair, worry about money.....while men from the third world would
NEVER sink so low as to make such crazy efforts to please women. In other countries, the women compete
for the men's attention.

Yeah, you're right about political correctness having intruded on romantic relationships. Of course, if you actually look into PC and what it's for, it's actually doing what it was designed to do, which is ruin the family structure itself.

If you can get guys preening and anxious and obsessed with pleasing women, the guys really aren't even GUYS anymore.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 175
Posted: 12/28/2012 5:28:07 PM

A decent and fit American man can go to a foreign country and he's treated like a rock star.

yes, if he also has some money.. in comparison to the average guy in some countries he "IS" a 'rock star' in terms of money earned, etc,. Social Security can be more than many people earn in their jobs in some countries

REAL "rock stars" are treated this way in the USA also at least in part because they have much more money than the average Joe. because women there are more dependent on men for financial security (the way it was back in the good' ol days of the 1950's & prior, in the USA as well) --> back then 'minorities' knew their place too, right ? things were so much better for older white men, everyone "knew their place"

do you really think that your dog "loves" you, also, and much of it is not because you feed it every day ?

seriously, just try being a "decent and fit American man" with ZERO money, in bankruptcy proceedings, and HONEST about it with women (no BS lies) and see how well you are treated. < I doubt like a 'rock star" ? oh yes and mention (as a test, whether true or not) that you are on the run from the law, wanted in the US and can never return there, so no green card /citizenship is possible for your 'amor' ? see how much she 'loves' you then ?
 hplazerjet
Msg: 176
Posted: 12/29/2012 6:37:15 AM
Yes, things WERE much MUCH better in America years ago before the rise of feminism.
In every way that can be quantified, things were better. Whites had nearly no divorce at all, no abortions,
a strong birth rate, virtually no illegitimacy, and a middle class man could work and earn enough to support a family
without the wife having to work. If you're honest about it, the blacks were doing much better as well, because the
black man was still part of the family unit and had not yet been driven out by welfare. Blacks had a 20% illegitimacy rate that has now climbed to over 70%.
The movements that destroyed the cohesiveness of the family have been very successful.
However, third world countries for the most part have not been transformed/ruined in the same way.
The analogy comparing foreign women to dogs is simply ridiculous. If you want to speak truth, men all over the world
have always been expected to be the bread winner, and to some extent this is still the norm even in the west.
In fact, when you read between the lines of the ladies' profiles on POF you find many many indicators that
men are expected to provide generously.
In point of fact, and I'm sure I'll take flak for this, American men and men from other western countries often treat
the foreign women much better than the men in their own respective countries, who are often drunks who beat the women and spend most of their time gambling. That's the awful truth, despite what our house ethnomasochist has to say.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 177
Posted: 12/29/2012 6:57:31 AM

Yes, things WERE much MUCH better in America years ago before the rise of feminism.

In a similar news flash, Deer where much better off before the rise of firearms.

Whites had nearly no divorce at all no abortions, a strong birth rate, virtually no illegitimacy, and a middle class man could work and earn enough to support a family without the wife having to work...

Aside from the factually incorrect statements you made, please show how this can be correlated to feminism.

...If you're honest about it, the blacks were doing much better as well, because the black man was still part of the family unit and had not yet been driven out by welfare. Blacks had a 20% illegitimacy rate that has now climbed to over 70%.

More made up stuff.

In point of fact, and I'm sure I'll take flak for this, American men and men from other western countries often treat
the foreign women much better than the men in their own respective countries, who are often drunks who beat the women and spend most of their time gambling. That's the awful truth, despite what our house ethnomasochist has to say.

No, that is not a fact or anything close to it. That is nothing more than a very unqualified statement, unless you can someone back your statement up.
 onecoolM8
Msg: 178
Posted: 12/29/2012 7:59:28 AM

In every way that can be quantified, things were better. Whites had nearly no divorce at all, no abortions,
a strong birth rate, virtually no illegitimacy, and a middle class man could work and earn enough to support a family
without the wife having to work. If you're honest about it, the blacks were doing much better as well, because the
black man was still part of the family unit and had not yet been driven out by welfare. Blacks had a 20% illegitimacy rate that has now climbed to over 70%
I almost fell off my chair reading this, oh man are you way off pal.
whites had nearly no divorce at all? why do you think that is well one reason, There was a lot of misery swept under the rug because there were no other choices, divorce wasn't really a option for a lot of these women who were stay at home moms, taking care of the house , kids and things like that while the husband was out working, screwing with who ever in some cases while the little woman was sitting at home with the kids..

Blacks were much better before feminism ? where in Africa?Do you have some hard data to back that up? I have my own theory and it has nothing to with feminism but that is another topic for another day.

The movements that destroyed the cohesiveness of the family have been very successful.
Really eh? so a woman before feminism came in and taught them they can have more in life then domesticity and procreation is a bad thing? Good thing my mother and grandmother didn't believe that crap and aspired to more than being a housewife like people in their neighborhood that had 8 kids by the time they were 20, half illiterate and lived just for the kids only to have them grow up go out on their own, husband spending less time with them because her kids were her priority as well as keeping the house clean , yeah that sounds like a good life.

In fact, when you read between the lines of the ladies' profiles on POF you find many many indicators that
men are expected to provide generously.
and if you read between the lines of some men profile many of them want a woman who will f uck them without commitment, or want FFM relationships, FWB relationship etc etc etc , just because some people are delusional doesn't mean all are.

The American men that wants foreign brides for the most part is because they cannot connect with a western woman who is HOT, if you read between the lines what they want is a HOT woman, that happens to be foreign, they are under the delusion that HOT foreign women dont care about appearance, because the HOT men in their countries might be a womanizer, abuser,gay or just plain nuts, so they think the plain looking North American guy might be the answer, and then they meet these guys come to the country where they are from and in a few years the fantasy relationship starts to unravel because in most cases they wake up to the fact that this plain looking North American guy is no different from the Hump they try to avoid in their former country, the only thing is the north American guy may not be abusive or a womanizer but I bet his bores the sh1t out of them.

So who is delusional?
 Teangair
Msg: 179
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:43:48 AM
Why might going foreign be a good option for many men?

For one thing, the dating scene in the USA mostly favors women. In the average workplace it's a good bet that most, if not all, of the women are already taken, and there's going to be at least one male co-worker who's still single. With that said it's not uncommon to see women having children by the time they're 25. Many women who have children aren't going to want to have any more. So if you want children of your own, going foreign may be your best option. It's not uncommon to see women in their 30s in countries like Brazil and Russia who have never been married or had any children. That's not because they're not fine. Many are! It's because women in these countries vastly outnumber men, so men get to do the choosing and even take their women for granted. American men who go to countries like these two don't get hated on by local men but rather encouraged for the most part.

Yes, you as a man will get laid in countries like Russia and Brazil. Still, if that's all you're looking for, then why not get a prostitute here? After all, if you're into foreign women like I am, then there are foreign prostitutes here as well. Still, there are guys out there who enjoy sex tourism and if that's their thing, more power to them!

I will say this. The days of women being submissive in every way to their men are ending. In many countries, not just in the West, women outnumber men on university campuses and thus are increasingly getting more white-collar jobs. If you want a housewife in any country who will stay home all day, cook, and clean when there are no children in the house, you better have a lot of money. Then again, if you have a lot of money, then why not hire a maid?
 Teangair
Msg: 180
Posted: 12/29/2012 12:26:02 PM

The days of women being submissive in every way to their men are ending.

Oh heavens, what is the world coming to?

Did I say that was a bad thing? Nope!

In many countries, not just in the West, women outnumber men on university campuses and thus are increasingly getting more white-collar jobs.

Women getting an education?? And competing with men for jobs they are equally qualified for??? How horrifying, where is the Taliban when you need them?

I didn't say these things were bad either. Trust me, we have our own Taliban wannabes in this country.

If you want a housewife in any country who will stay home all day, cook, and clean when there are no children in the house, you better have a lot of money. Then again, if you have a lot of money, then why not hire a maid?

And an escort?

True, if all you want is sex.

It might be expensive getting her to procreate if you want to see the fruit of your loins, but you could always sabotage her birth control?

Might be cheaper to go with the foreign bride though.

Very true. Our companies have been offshoring jobs for decades because of unions and workers' high demands (which aren't bad things in and of themselves). Nowadays we have a situation where many women here who have long lists of what they want in a guy. Most guys are like the job applicants in this economy and women are the companies who are getting too many résumés/CVs to look at. Meanwhile, the economies in China, India, and even Brazil are booming. The analogy to a booming economy is countries where there's a higher female-to-male ratio thereby ensuring that most guys can find a woman.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 181
Posted: 12/29/2012 12:31:14 PM

Did I say that was a bad thing? Nope!

Good point, but still does not validate your statement beyond internet derp.
 hplazerjet
Msg: 182
Posted: 12/29/2012 12:38:30 PM
Uh, very nice emotional response, but you didn't address even ONE of the facts I stated, all of which can be easily verified with a quick online search.
I'll repeat, the divorce rate was very low, there was no abortion, almost zero out of wedlock births, children got lots of attention because mom could afford to stay home, and we had a thriving middle class. You can't refute any of these facts. But have at it anyway.

As far as wanting "hot" women, you have a point there. In the west, hot women seem to unanimously agree that they
need/deserve pots of money. I might be jaded living in Los Angeles, but the lookers always seem to go for the money,
and they have an acute awareness of their market value. Foreign women, for the most part, have not been so corrupted.
My last girlfriend (foreign)was a knockout, rarely wore makeup, and never tried to leverage her looks to get ahead.

The very IDEA that American men might be interested in foreign women makes American women go absolutely berserk.

Yes, it's true that foreign women tend to think that western men are a better bet for many reasons. Western men are generally hard working, good providers, fairly sober, and generally attentive. In some ways, we've become a bit more domesticated, for lack of a better word.

I say, everybody should date whoever they want (of legal age) and don't worry what anybody thinks. Life is short.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 183
Posted: 12/29/2012 1:29:36 PM

Uh, very nice emotional response, but you didn't address even ONE of the facts I stated, all of which can be easily verified with a quick online search.

I address all your points, which BTW where not facts, they where at the best unqualified statements that can not be verified with an online search.

I'll repeat, the divorce rate was very low, there was no abortion, almost zero out of wedlock births, children got lots of attention because mom could afford to stay home, and we had a thriving middle class. You can't refute any of these facts. But have at it anyway.

I will repeat, you have no idea what you are talking about, as making claims there there was no abortion and almost zero out of wedlock births shows you either have a massive distorted sense of history or you are trying to spread lies.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 184
Posted: 12/29/2012 2:16:35 PM

you could try to state even more explicitly than you have already done (which you have, actually, in the NRA -armed guards in schools thread) that this idyllic, 'near-perfect world' of the 1950's USA was essentially because there was a much higher percentage of 'white' people and fewer Latin Americans in the USA. I know, the 1950's seems so idyllic - people scared sh1tless the Russians (then the Cubans) would nuke us all, men mostly making the money and women dependent on them so men could physically & emotionally abuse them with abandon, the manly men could beat the crap out of their kids ( & sexually abuse them as well) without much fear of state intervention, black people had to use separate public washrooms and water fountains, etc., etc.

given your stated age, how do you 'know' all this > ? or do you read the agit-prop hate-lit of the Aryan Front stating it? or dear old dad /grand-dad told you, and since they are god-like, you believe every word is gospel ?

-yes, the divorce rate was lower- more people stayed miserable in unhappy marriages & more women endured physical & other abuse ("for the kids' sake")

- there was no "LEGAL" ("safe" medically performed) abortion - there certainly were abortions carried out by hacks in their apartment living room or back-alley butchers' and more women died from the procedures

- there were plenty out of wedlock births, but people lied and covered them up to a greater extent then

Ironically the Latin Americans that you appear to blame for most of the USA's social ills and the high gun murder rate, also form many of the cultures from which many American men would seek foreign brides... probably the single highest source would be my guess..all of Mexico, Central & South America, Puerto Rico, etc.

do you also resent the many ethnically "Latin American" US citizens who serve/have served in your country's military forces..at a higher rate than that for 'white' persons ? curious .!

I'll help you out, I anticipate that your big comeback will be that I must be a 'self-hating whitey' or a 'racially masochistic dupe'..sorry , we are not the same, I won't be joining you at the John Birch Society meetings or the Aryan Nations rallies, or the Aryan Front parties..please don't assume that we should think alike or are 'brothers under the skin' or any of that nonsense.

oh and BTW it seems odd that you seem he11-bent, given your views on diluting the 'pure white strain' with foreign 'mud people', on marrying someone of the Asian persuasion

I assume that your "funny" profile joke:

I coulda been yo daddy, but I was 3 dollars short.

was taken from your AN/AF/Stormfront, etc., newsletter?
 hplazerjet
Msg: 185
Posted: 12/29/2012 8:14:22 PM
Well, yes, you nailed it. You know what you are. You're a self hating white person,
ashamed of being white. And it's extremely hypocritical of you to criticize ANYBODY,
especially the guys who travel to meet women, when you admit that you have done the same thing yourself.
Very odd.
What makes you better than everybody else? Your "good intentions?"
This is hypocrisy at its' best.
Make up your mind. First you say that you went to Costa Rica and Asia, and you saw the hated "gringos"
(while you're a gringo!) and then you say whatever it's okay.
And at the same time you insinuate that the foreign women are like dogs and will bark for whoever
will feed them.
Which is it pal?
Oh, wait, I get it. It's okay if you go on a sex tour, because, well, you're just a really GOOD person!
But if other guys go to a foreign country, especially other white guys, well, they're just fat trash.
Dude, take a good long look in the mirror. You ARE those other guys. And you know what?
It's okay. Those other guys that you love to hate are just looking for love. And probably deep down,
when you're not trying to be the arbiter of the universe, you are also looking for love.
Maybe when you stop pretending that you're better than everybody else, maybe then you'll find
what you're looking for.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >