Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stevencl
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Man Flu !!! Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Litttle Red you should know the answer to this - it's due to men and women's immune systems being different (true) but i agree we moan more
 starseeker54
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Man Flu !!!
Posted: 11/14/2006 9:52:31 AM
ive had the flu for the past week.went to work every day.one camp says you should be off,and one camp says that you should be in no matter what.

if im that ill im in bed,if not i work.moaning is a wasted emotion....
 - Jules2008 -
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Man Flu !!!
Posted: 5/27/2008 3:20:49 PM
The existence of man flu was obviously decided by a man
I only wish men could have babies and then theyd know just what a faffy little cold they had
 oggers
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Man Flu !!!
Posted: 7/27/2008 1:23:08 AM
Aw come on girls stop taking the p1ss .. I had man flu two weeks ago , and it was REALLY bad ...
Came down with it on a Thursday, so didnt end up missing any time off work, but I DID miss the pub ... TWICE ! I was really ill, and NO ONE to dispence any sympathy :(

When you are coming down with something, are you able to pinpoint EXACTLY the moment when you get it ? Mine was 1045 pm on the Thursday, when I suddenly got a prickling in my throat .....
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >