Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do girls get turned on from grinding?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Helen82
Msg: 51
Do girls get turned on from grinding?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
definately!!!!!!!! wether it be on the dance floor or in the bedroom, if on the dance floor tho, beware, make sure the lady in question actually wants to dance with you an don't just go shovin you c**k in somebodies backside lol. other than that its all gravy baby xxxxx
 honesthazeleyes
Msg: 52
Do girls get turned on from grinding?
Posted: 1/3/2007 6:52:37 PM
Oh I totally agree...it's all about the grind. More in the bedroom than on the dance floor though.. I think its a really big turn on.
 bbundy6
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2007 7:11:22 PM
I think if you mean sliding her lips along my shaft when we are both nice and wet sure they do. And its a turn on
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/3/2007 8:39:12 PM
I prefer me and the girl do our grinding in privacy. I don't need an audience and I certainly wouldn't attempt it with a girl I just met at a club. It's particularly erotic at home when you know the girl well and they come slithering out wearing heels and a sexy pair of panties or a tiny G-string. You can put on some mood light, play some sexy music and dance anyway you both want. I can lean back against a counter and press them against me or we can lay down and they can just roll on top and we can grind away while kissing. Another variation is sitting in an armless chair, while they straddle me. They can either face me or they can turn around and do a steamy little lap dance and we bump and grind until we can't take it anymore. At least you're home and can do something about. It makes for some hot foreplay!
 humpo
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/3/2007 8:52:25 PM
yep i agree sweet had plenty of those times with ones i cared for, and once without my knowlegde a female was sitting stradling my leg and i was in conversation with a mate and all of a sudden i felt this wet spot big wet spot wot the I told her the toilet was just over there she said its not that type o wet , so some just have to put just the rite presure there and their off
 humpo
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/3/2007 9:03:44 PM
grinding with the partner at home is one of lifes pleasures for both, but on a dance floor not to the full extent of erection not a classy look, but if your doing the salsa different thing all together, anyone that would think about grinding a strange girl on a dance floor is looking for trouble cos you never know she may be a black belt and have a boy friend with an even bigger belt
 jo~
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/11/2007 9:30:21 AM
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Duh!!!!!!....... But not in public.......

Like to grind HIM behind closed doors......Kinda like foreplay don't ya think?????

A little bit of tease goes a longggggggggggggggggg way!!!!

Scenario.......He's in the kitchen cooking up a storm.......... I slowly come up behind him and grab on to his hips and pull myself into his a$$ets!!!!!!

Sooooooooo easy to ERUPT shall we say as the dinner boils over!!!!!!!.....Just a little more LAUNDRY.........Hahahahahaha
 dragonshungry
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/11/2007 9:33:37 AM
absolutly turns me on...mostly because of clit stimulation as well as just the intensity of the energy...and the desire in the other persons face.....never really did it for the guy moreso have i done it for myself.....and that is even before the alcohol! lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do girls get turned on from grinding?