Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crazyindian69
Msg: 16
view profile
History
The law of KarmaPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Karma exists. We as a species are interconnected with the earth, environment and each other. When karma happens it happens as coincidence, things fall into place like dominos toppling. When its good, things go your way, when its bad things go to hell in a handbasket fast. I try help a stranger every once in a while to prevent bad karma. I have been at both extremes. Hell in a handbasket whatever that means is no fun.
 crazyindian69
Msg: 18
view profile
History
The law of Karma
Posted: 11/21/2006 7:06:58 PM
Keep a phonebook around. When you punch the offending person, place the phone on their face and hit the phone book. No one was hit, just the phone book. Oh yeah, no witnesses. Plausible deniability usually fends off bad karma.
 yankeebackinthe north
Msg: 21
The law of Karma
Posted: 11/25/2006 8:26:20 AM
Absolutely, otherwise there wouldn't really be a purpose, and I believe there is. For those who don't believe in the soul's continued reincarnation into the physical, it is hard for many to make sense of. It really sucks that reincarnation was removed by decree from Christianity. Without accepting reincarnation, it is nearly impossible to understand how one could experience a life of misery that they did nothing to deserve, while another can lead an unsavory life and not suffer at all.
 polly ogerski
Msg: 23
view profile
History
The law of Karma
Posted: 11/29/2006 5:50:27 PM
It's a curse!!^^^^^^ I don't even think it can be removed. My oldest daughter phoned one day and apologised for EVERYTHING she had ever done as a teenager..over and over and she begged me to remove the curse. Her oldest had pulled some dumass trick and she was sure it was payback. Maybe its karma but I think its a curse.
 superjuice007
Msg: 24
The law of Karma
Posted: 12/2/2006 12:07:14 PM
I don't know if u call it Karma.. or what.. I do believe what goes around, comes around though.. have seen that many times......I don't go around wishing things on ppl, but sometimes.........and unfortunatly.. seenin the wrong dooer get his or hers back eventually... is just great
 handycowboy
Msg: 26
view profile
History
The law of Karma
Posted: 12/3/2006 10:43:22 PM
Karma ..... who the hell cares

If every human being was just nice to everyone else , where would society be today...

yes I do believe in karma ... therefore i try to be the best person i can be each and every day without expecting it to come back to me

THE ONLY thing i ask is that the people i help , help others the same way

God helps those that help themselves........ so help me help others
 patcooper
Msg: 27
The law of Karma
Posted: 1/11/2009 6:34:17 PM
well every action there is a reaction.
like the saying hang around with poo,ya might get some on ya. It is not , what comes around goes around,cause bad things happen to good people. Karma can be how you react to the bad and the good,either you allow it to or not . Control the conditioning .
 lizziechan
Msg: 28
The law of Karma
Posted: 1/12/2009 8:33:27 AM
I do believe in karma. When you are always kind to people or don't ask for anything in return, fate will give you back in return when you at least expect it.
Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  >