Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannili
Msg: 111
view profile
History
what is the deal with lesbians?Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I am speaking for myself that there is no deal with lesbians,Why? Is it not obvious that they lack that pleasurable jewel that a man have? If you 're wondering if you are strange man, I am wondering too if I am strange woman wasting my time watching 2 women doing sex, for nothing.I would rather enjoy them doing cat's fight over one lousey guy.
 Vannili
Msg: 117
view profile
History
what is the deal with lesbians?
Posted: 8/8/2011 11:50:56 PM
Msg.#1 :

It beats me on what's the deal with the lesbian, when they do sex with a woman they have to use a man made penis...

Soooooooooooooooo! the deal with them is, the they are not the real Mccoy but it's better than nothing,because there is scarcity of men,lots of men are in JAILs...
 totalazzhole
Msg: 128
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:45:46 AM

No suprise that they find it in each other...!!
If I were a woman....I'd be one, Too..!!

I have a confession to make

I *AM* a lesbian... trapped in a man's body!

I think I need counselling, or an intervention, or something..

the new "syndrome" : "LTIAMB" syndrome.. I love to eat pvssy, caress a woman's body & make love with her..ohh damn..
 Vannili
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 6:46:41 PM

No. They don't. Trust me. Just saying.

Soooooooooooo, it looks like a Pork chop with apple sauce to a lesbian ? Okay ,then I would rather prefer a man because he thinks it is a LOVE TUNNEL,excuse me I am not shouting, I am just making my point about the word love tunnel, hehehehehe....
 favalarry1969
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:24:48 PM
Lots of men are turning women into lesbians.....
Its sex without fear of pregnancy and also women usually can please women better than men can.

Also their toys can be whatever size the ladies choose!!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2011 7:19:15 AM

Idk....but when the boss at work told everyone that she was a lesbian....suddenly...every female employee that worked there were all the sudden getting divorced....breaking up with their boyfriends and yes....revealing that they too....were a lesbian. Which was fine with me....just left me with more males to pick from.

Whoooaaa..sounds like you've been missing out on some hella parties!
 dlfrisch
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2011 10:21:49 PM
The thing that bugs me about lesbians, and some of them are the fact they call us men,"sexist pigs" and various other names. I've met some in real life who are cool, but by god are they worse online.

I'm not against girl on girl, either. I just hate the man hating lesbian types.
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:15:11 AM
So,,,, two women going at it dose'nt do it for you, you are not a lesbian.
So,,,, two women going at it dose'nt do it for you, you are not straight either.
So,,,, what's left?
 BowHunter216
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 7:18:45 AM
I say live and let live as long as it's consensual. It's a turn on to watch two women go after each other. As some have said the reasons are many: trendy, gay, forbidden fruit, satisfy emotional needs, like the softness, smell, touch of another woman, may enhance relationship with bf, or why limit your sexual pleasure to only half of the population (men), etc. Within the past few years many girls now shave their pubic hair. and it has caught on which encourages more to do it. The same applies to gg encounters. Just accept it and go with the flow. If it tickles your fancy girls go for it!
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2015 4:49:59 PM
I know an older guy, no names......... that fantasises about two lesbian women he knows and hopes one day to be included in a threesome. I don't think he gets it... The male dangly bits are not welcome in their scenario. Men of course often get off watching two attractive females with each other, even lesbians, it seems.
 south_city
Msg: 144
Posted: 7/11/2015 7:11:37 AM

it almost seems like its a new trend for women to be into women(even if theyre straight)...im not knocking any 1s sexual orientation

Besides swingers / sex clubs, I haven't noticed this that often.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 146
Posted: 8/22/2015 6:11:08 AM
wow thanks for bumping this thread. it's a hoot to see who is still here 10 years later, and to read the names people come up with. some of them are awesome. so far my favorite is beavisHchrist (come back!).

meanwhile, there is nothing per se about feminism that promotes lesbianism. it's just a weird niche idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_lesbianism
Political lesbianism originated in the late 1960s among second wave radical feminists as a way to fight sexism and compulsory heterosexuality. Sheila Jeffreys helped to develop the concept when she co-wrote "Love Your Enemy? The Debate Between Heterosexual Feminism and Political Lesbianism" [3] with the Leeds Revolutionary Feminist Group. They argued that women should abandon support of heterosexuality and stop sleeping with men, while encouraging women to rid men "from your beds and your heads."[4] While the main idea of political lesbianism is to be separate from men, this does not necessarily mean that political lesbians have to sleep with women; some choose to be celibate or identify as asexual. The Leeds Revolutionary Feminist Group definition of a political lesbian is "a woman identified woman who does not **** men". They proclaimed men the enemy and women who were in relationships with them collaborators and complicit in their own oppression. Heterosexual behavior is seen as the basic unit of the patriarchy's political structure, lesbians who reject heterosexual behavior therefore disrupt the established political system.[5]

Ti-Grace Atkinson, a radical feminist who helped to found the group The Feminists, is attributed with the phrase that embodies the movement: 'Feminism is the theory; lesbianism is the practice.'[6]

these broads are the female version of mgtow. the only difference is, mgtow-ers do not want to be gay.... they ONLY want to hate women while at the same time, desiring them.
 gcdeb
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2015 7:29:16 AM

Most of the feminist leaders support lesbianism to the exclusion of heterosexuality. It is the view of the feminist leadership that marriage, and any other relations between a man and a woman constitutes rape, and should never be engaged in.
I so want to laugh and tell you how funny you are but I fear you are actually serious when you write this.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 148
Posted: 8/23/2015 6:03:16 PM
^^^^^ well I think that explains his middle-aged dateless virginity. :/
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 149
Posted: 8/24/2015 6:54:12 AM

It is the view of the feminist leadership that marriage, and any other relations between a man and a woman constitutes rape, and should never be engaged in.

What kind of kool-aid have you been drinking. I don't know WHERE you get this notion. But it doesn't make sense. I live in an area of Atlanta that is one of the most liberal places in the whole country, Decatur. We have a ton of femenist here. We have a huge Lesbian population. And while there are some man hating lesbians that would not have anything to do with men, the ones I know, and in the majority have no issues with men. Some lesbians also have gone back and forth between having relationships with men to then having relationships with women. There are of course, some lesbians that are completely purist and will not cross to the other side. Interestingly enough, one of those pure Lesbians I know, lost the last two girlfriends to guys.

So dude, I don't know where you get your facts, but in my book they make absolutely no sense.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 150
Posted: 8/24/2015 11:57:37 AM
I think I might be a lesbian, I love women too much!
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2015 1:30:42 PM

It's all about feminism. Most of the feminist leaders support lesbianism to the exclusion of heterosexuality. It is the view of the feminist leadership that marriage, and any other relations between a man and a woman constitutes rape, and should never be engaged in. Many young women going to the colleges and Universities are being brainwashed into this mantra by professors that have this agenda to keep like sexes together, and opposites apart. This is also why workplace sexual harassment cases have skyrocketed in recent years, and why women are again hitting the glass ceiling. It is better to not get promoted, than to have to mix with men.

I think he might be talking about some ultra feminist lesbians perhaps????

Who blames them if they don't want to share!HAHA

On that note, the universities are full of liberal brainwashing. That isn't anything new! Belle, a non liberal I think, admitted to that, and she is a professor. So he isn't off 100%....I could only imagine the crap some of them spew today. But a lot of them do so to get students thinking.

Sig come to NYC. Guys whistle and pinch girls butts in the streets in broad daylight in front of cops!

Some lesbians also have gone back and forth between having relationships with men to then having relationships with women.

This is true. I dated a bi once. It was cool. We would walk on the boardwalk, and when she caught me looking at passing women she would discuss their beauty/ass/etc with me. It made my life easier since I was awarded for having a wondering eye.:)

I think I might be a lesbian, I love women too much!

I like lesbians, the more women intertwined the better!

^^^^^ well I think that explains his middle-aged dateless virginity. :/

You buy that? I suspected he mainly says that so he will play the "sympathy card" to get laid. He might be more attuned into the PUA thread than we suspect.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 152
Posted: 8/24/2015 1:42:42 PM

This is true. I dated a bi once. It was cool. We would walk on the boardwalk, and when she caught me looking at passing women she would discuss their beauty/ass/etc with me. It made my life easier since I was awarded for having a wondering eye.:)

Tell me about his. Then they tell you how they know exactly the type of women that you are attracted to, so on another situation they are the ones that point such women to you, and then give you a naughty look.
 basilisk123
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2015 6:32:48 AM
My little sister is a lesbian (will be transgender as soon as she can afford hormones and surgery). I don't think it is a fad or a trend. It is not an "in thing" to be a lesbian or gay. Sexuality is not black and white, there is a lot of gray in there. I think society is the one that is wrong in this respect because it is trying to force a template on something that is continuously changing shape and evolving. Honestly, I think it is a shame that the double standard that society has with lesbians and gays exists. I am not going to get into religion, but I think that religion has a lot to due with suppressing and distorting human sexuality.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/28/2015 11:42:44 AM

Really? No artificial colors or flavors? From concentrate perhaps? "All the clam - half the calories!"?

NOPE. Wrong!!!!!!

The have ALL the calories than the other types.

And they are free range. Although I am not sure if they are hormone and antibiotic free. And some are a complete vegetarian diet, while others supplement nutrition with animal protein. And unfortunately they are no labels for their GMO consumption.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 156
Posted: 8/29/2015 7:58:44 PM
Vinny low- It's not a "new trend".
People are admitting more often now that they are gay because it has become more accepted.
I consider that a good thing.
People who get on a high horse about being anti gay irritate me.
As a straight person, no one is going to convince be to BE/become gay.
So, by that reasoning, WHY do some straight people seem to think being gay is a choice?
I was born straight, therefore, it's not foreign to me that someone can be born gay.
Besides, the OP was REALLY asking if watching women on women doesn't turn him on, is he weird for thinking that.
In my book, the answer in NO.
That doesn't mean he has a problem with lesbians, it just means that watching them turns him off.
Really, this thread was better suited for the sex/sexuality forum, but since it was asked here (and yes, for once, I caught that this is an old thread, but my answer wouldn't be different had I seen it when it originated), I addressed it here.
When someone provides me with CONCRETE proof that being gay is a choice, I MIGHT reconsider, but that is highly unlikely. (someone finding proof, NOT me changing my mind, which I HAVE done, just NOT when it comes it this).
Edit to add, I JUST caught that this WAS posted in the sex.
/sexuality forum, sometimes I post too fast, OOPS. :D
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 157
Posted: 9/13/2015 4:58:56 AM
Must like to hear yourself talk-EH?
 Vannili
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2016 5:48:58 PM

what is the deal with lesbians? [ /quote ]

Hmm, let me think . My intelligent quitient is non MENSA but I will do my best on how I percieve lesbianism..

Lesbians thought they are men without D I CK S . They enjoy other women for intimacy and they think they are
ice cream on a cone for LICKING . They are like cobra with snapping long tongue.

Vannili

P>S>
Blunders are under your care,
 IgottaName
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/4/2016 6:03:19 PM
There's a deal on lesbians? What, is like Buy One Get One?
 oneday57
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/23/2016 4:52:03 AM
Well.....many men think the same way when it comes to two guys....sooooo whats the difference?......you either accept it or not....as for guys liking this....I would say that's a guy thing history tells the story many times....pretty simple actually!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >