Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Has anyone ever used ice cubes for sex?Page 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

I would think putting an ice cube in a vagina could be dangerous. You put it up there, possibly some sharp edges, if not it leads to something like getting your tongue stuck on a flag pole and it hurts then you're squirting hot water up there and burn something, or possibly you put it in there and go down on her next thing you know you have an ice cube lodged in your throat and choke to death, or it melts and you end up drowning.

While I realize the poster isn’t here anymore, and this comment is full of snark.. I can assure you no such thing has happened in all the times I’ve participated in this activity.

Ice dildos might work well on frigid women, and make hot women wet.

Cubes, not so much - like putting a square peg in a round hole.

If the square peg is smaller than the hole, then there really isn’t an issue now is there?

I’m sure I’ve responded to this thread before, but I’m going to do it again since I’m home and bored and have no life today it seems.

I like ice. I also like cold glass and steel. This is the closest thing I have to a fetish, only I don’t NEED it to get off, nor to I crave it all the time. I have freaked more than one man out with ice play.

Anatomy lesson.. only the first 2” or so of the vagina has lots of nerves, so the sensations are mostly felt there. Deeper in the vagina, there are less nerves, less sensation. Putting ice cubes internally and pushing them deep into the part with less sensation isn’t an issue. I don’t feel it beyond the initial insertion sensation, and the odd gush of liquid as the ice melts and I move forcing it out.

You can’t just start with this tho. You have to work up to it. Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. You have to be incredibly horny and hot before introducing the ice, otherwise it’s not a pleasant sensation at all. Holding it still in one place (externally) is painful, you should always keep it moving.

I introduced one guy to ice and he emptied his ice trays and ice box… just kept inserting them, then would go down on me, or f*ck me. Blew his mind the sensations he felt too. The combination of hot and cold is incredible.

Ice cubes are messy.. there will be extra fluid, keep a towel handy.

I don’t recommend putting glass or steel dildos in the freezer tho. Instead use an ice bucket. Leave them sitting in an ice bath until you are ready to use them.

For the more adventerous.. use a length of chain. Over the body, slid over the clit.. mmm. It's a good thing. Make sure there are no sharp edges and it's not galvanized. Laying it across the chest wall under the breasts is really quite interesting too.
 MikeWM
Msg: 318
view profile
History
Has anyone ever used ice cubes for sex?
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:04:06 AM
Tip tops are fun too
 Moonchild51
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:07:02 AM
A friend, of a friend, of a friend, *ahem* had tried candy called "pop rocks"...it produced interesting results!
 MsMicki
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:08:40 AM
WTH is a Tip Top?
 MikeWM
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:23:15 AM

WTH is a Tip Top?

Not sure what othe names there are for them

Theyre those long flavoured "ice stick" things you buy

I think some poeople call them ice pops too, but round here they have always been called tip tops

But they have far more fun uses than you can manage with just an ice cube
 StealthyNinjaKitty
Msg: 323
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:44:26 AM
Please tell me you're buying your Tip Tops/Ice Pops/Popsicles in a sugar free variety...sugar causes yeast infections...
 MikeWM
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:47:20 AM
On the bright side though its an excuse to move onto yoghurt for the next playtime foodstuff

Silver linings et al

Seriously though nope, never crossed my mind

But its never been me thats bought them and hasnt ever been my suggestion to use them either so it wouldnt have crossed my mind tbh
 Capn_America
Msg: 325
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:49:02 AM
ICE CUBES?!?
Come on, its freaking cold, and it SHRINKS!!!!

Seriously, no. I'm not much one for that particular one. I'm open minded, but some things just don't work.

At one point one night my ex gf wanted to surprise me and dress up as a sexy nurse, which is commendible. But the OUTFIT, GOD...lol. Nothing hapenned, my ribs were hurting too much from a) laughing my bum off and b) her kicking my ribs and my bum and joinning in the laughter

Some things just don't work. Ice cubes...well, who knows, maybe under the right circumstances.

Like on Mars
 Manda0077
Msg: 327
Posted: 11/18/2011 1:38:16 PM
i have and i love it!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 4:32:13 PM

ICE CUBES?!?

that's what one would think.....
till one has had the combination of ice and a hot eager mouth on an already
eager penis!!
 MikeWM
Msg: 329
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 4:47:55 PM
Yup, the ice cube and hot drink back and forth combination is something that should never be underestimated if done well

Although I have to admit that at times I've just really wanted to take the hot drink off them and drink it myself
 Simon4567
Msg: 331
Posted: 11/18/2011 8:28:14 PM
I met a girl once that wanted me to always dump a large cooler full of ice on her chest. I broke up with her because it got tiring after awhile. She said she loved feeling like a coach after the big game. One time she wanted me to wear a football helmet.

SuzySeashore
Msg: 332
Posted: 11/18/2011 9:52:14 PM
It seems like the vagina is a receptacle for any garbage you want to put into it. SHOW SOME RESPECT.
 zakone
Msg: 333
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:22:15 PM
Yeah, but you've gotta make sure to suck all the vodka off them before you use them or they can realy sting...lol...The ice cubes that is.
 Capn_America
Msg: 334
Posted: 11/19/2011 2:42:21 PM

One time she wanted me to wear a football helmet.

LMFAO
And I thought I was weird
 Ratsrule
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2011 3:11:51 PM
Tried it once and never again- I just found the cold really hurt. Like brain freeze but right in your abdomen *shudder*

From the other responses I guess we must have done it wrong but yea - not one Id care to re-visit!
 MikeWM
Msg: 336
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2011 5:39:11 PM

One time she wanted me to wear a football helmet

You should never ever under ANY circumstances make fun of somebody for wanting to practise safe sex

A decent football helmet will avoid unwanted concussions from repeated headbutting of the headboard or the mirror over the sink, and can also come in handy if you both lose your purchase on the stairs

Knee pads are also a necessity for safe sex on nylon carpets

On the bright side though, you could probably work an gladiators fantasy into the proceedings to make the protective gear seem less chuckleworthy
 Ailliss
Msg: 337
Posted: 11/20/2011 11:53:31 PM

ICE CUBES?!?

I think the ice thing is good after a great deal of intercourse.

I don’t think you are supposed to put the ice cube directly on his penis.

You put the ice in your mouth, swirl it around a bit, then put your cold tongue on his member. After a moment or so you follow with a very warm tongue.

The cold tongue is soothing after a lot of intercourse when he may be sore.

The warmth will regenerate an erection, and an opportunity to lick his now tender member to another orgasm totally bereft of his actions.

Darn right I have. I start with a lot of ice, some mulled mint, simple sugar, a little rum, a stir stick and a garnish. It’s the best foreplay ever invented.

Add some lime and you have a “mojito”.
Mojito = a little wet. Great for foreplay, no?
 MsMicki
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2011 9:55:47 AM

I don’t think you are supposed to put the ice cube directly on his penis.

well sure you can! Hold crushed ice in your mouth while going down on him......as the ice melts the mouth heats back up and you go from cold to hot. Never met a man that didn't love it!
 jessrar9
Msg: 340
Posted: 4/10/2012 9:14:44 AM
Yup. Me and my ex were out camping and wanted to have sex and it was soo hot. I grabbed a cup of ice from the cooler and started rubbing ice cubes all over my partners body driving him crazy. Then I put some ice cubes in my mouth and went down on him. The combination of my warm mouth and the cold cubes was great for him. He was also rubbing ice all over me and on my clit it was f*cking cold but felt great. Then he slipped a couple into my p*ssy and f*cked me. It wasn't too cold for either one of us and it is definitely one of the most memorable sex times we had.:)
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 342
Posted: 4/10/2012 9:38:15 AM

Yup. Many times. :-)
 DragonBits
Msg: 343
Posted: 4/10/2012 10:21:49 AM
Hasn't everyone done this at least a couple of times?

Now I will advise, don't eat tacos with jalapeno before oral sex.
 Answerman711
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2012 2:29:28 PM
Yes, keeps you hard forever!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >