Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Has anyone ever used ice cubes for sex?Page 4 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
It's all about altering sensory input and stimulation. Prolonged holding of an icecube anywhere on anyone can get extremely uncomfortable. However...holding one in your hand...above say...her nipple...and letting it slowly drip onto her, and subsequently trickle off... It can be especially entertaining if, for whatever reason, she doesn't have full mobility with her hands... and you can even step that up a notch if...say...besides not being able to use her hands, something also happens to be obstructing her vision...and she isn't quite sure where the next ice cold drop is going to...well...drop

Of course, the only gentlemanly thing to do if an ice cold drop were to somehow hit her someplace that's quite sensitive, would be to immediately warm that area up. I've found a nice warm tongue; or possibly very gently brushing the cool area with your lips, while breathing very warmly, to work wonders for alleviating her momentary discomfort.

Mix blindfolds and soft restraints with a little imagination deviousness, and it can make for a memorable evening
 nyliakhtebazile
Msg: 296
Has anyone ever used ice cubes for sex?
Posted: 3/4/2011 12:54:42 PM
OMG! I juuuuuuuuuuuust tried this. At first it's REALLY cold and feels like someone shoved snow up your ass (must be cuz it's cuz im laying down) but it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strange and it's much more fun to get off... especially since the cold stuff gushing out.
 ferfoxache
Msg: 297
Posted: 3/4/2011 1:33:39 PM

I did once.
We were young, in college, drunk.
I never called it back.
I know me disappearing just melted her heart.

I just found the title hilarious.

I would think putting an ice cube in a vagina could be dangerous. You put it up there, possibly some sharp edges, if not it leads to something like getting your tongue stuck on a flag pole and it hurts then you're squirting hot water up there and burn something, or possibly you put it in there and go down on her next thing you know you have an ice cube lodged in your throat and choke to death, or it melts and you end up drowning.
I tend to wear safety goggles and a helmet during sex though.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 298
Posted: 3/4/2011 1:36:30 PM

I would think putting an ice cube in a vagina could be dangerous. You put it up there, possibly some sharp edges, if not it leads to something like getting your tongue stuck on a flag pole and it hurts then you're squirting hot water up there and burn something, or possibly you put it in there and go down on her next thing you know you have an ice cube lodged in your throat and choke to death, or it melts and you end up drowning.
I tend to wear safety goggles and a helmet during sex though.

^^^ Wow! You have some imagination!! ahahahaha That shyt is funny!

I dunno, but wouldn't the cube melt in her 'gina? I'm mean; assuming her "motors" are running properly and lubricated!
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2011 1:45:25 PM
Ice dildos might work well on frigid women, and make hot women wet.

Cubes, not so much - like putting a square peg in a round hole.
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 300
Posted: 3/4/2011 2:27:40 PM
No, but I have used Necco wafers as quarters,to pay the tolls on the highway here years ago. lol

imo,ice is for a cold drinks, sex is a warm climate activity.......
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 301
Posted: 3/4/2011 3:07:39 PM
The nicest cold experience I had was a GF who would make her hands very cold with ice cubes and take me in her hands, playing with IT, caressing around. LOVED it.
then she would make her hands cold again.
She didn't want me to do it back to her, cold hands on her, she didn't like it ;-P
 MsMicki
Msg: 302
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2011 3:57:12 PM

like putting a square peg in a round hole.

use your imagination......and try crushed ice
works better for putting in your mouth for oral sex too!
 bilby886
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2011 5:42:26 AM
"ice dildos"????
WTF?
you making ice Kacang lah?

ta boley tahan! can't stand it lah!catch cold with puzzy sneeze!.

If the lady has vagina-dentata you'll have crushed or shaved ice in a jiffy! add some maple syrup....Yum!

extra cold and effervescent soda water/sparkling mineral water that'll work wonders!
 MsMicki
Msg: 304
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2011 5:53:39 PM

ice dildos"????

Why do you think the new glass dildo' are so popular?
Because you can put them in the freezer!
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 305
Posted: 3/13/2011 7:26:26 PM
Ice is fun.
Put a towel down under the action, though, when you involve ice you create a helluva wet spot; prevent that, prevent the fight over who's sleeping on the wet spot.
 recreator611
Msg: 306
Posted: 3/19/2011 5:59:17 AM
yeah baby!...Little nipply-eh?
 kcv56
Msg: 307
Posted: 3/21/2011 10:10:45 PM
Yes I have ....... Try it when you give a woman oral. Put an ice cube in your mouth and go down on her. Start with your tongue and then roll the ice cube in and alternate them. Drop the ice cube for a while and get your mouth and her **** all warmed up and drop another ice cube in your mouth. I have brought many women to great pleasure with this.........
 bilby886
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2011 9:21:37 AM

Ice dildos"???

Why do you think the new glass dildo' are so popular?
Because you can put them in the freezer!

I can put lots of things in the freezer.
Quoting Meatloaf:-
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that! ~~~.~.~~taah dee tahdee dumm!
 InTheNow2011
Msg: 309
Posted: 4/17/2011 11:51:35 PM
Don`t knock it until you have tried it. Awesome sensation for both. Just make sure you have the towels close by!
 bilby886
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2011 10:36:09 AM
The last time I "played" with ice it was -29 degrees Celsius and my tongue got stuck to the window pane. How and Why Wonder books?

don't ask, its complicated, a little kinky and very unprofessional, but she thought it funny
 ChillinChill
Msg: 311
Posted: 4/26/2011 11:52:20 AM
I used to like ICE... and then I had the pleasure of receiving oral with a Halls mentholyptic lozenge.... OMG, OMG, OMG. Ice does not compare!!
 doowkcol
Msg: 313
Posted: 11/17/2011 7:34:26 AM
We use ice tubes. You can get ice tube trays at Wal Mart. They are ment to make ice tubes to fit in those plastic beverage bottles, however, my girlfriend has a much better use for them. I call them "cooter ice".
 christyis4real
Msg: 314
Posted: 11/17/2011 8:19:14 AM
Never had ice cubes in my woman part and don't think I would. Ice cube + big penis at the same time doesn't appeal to me. Have used ice cubes mixed with oral.
 MagikMan59
Msg: 315
Posted: 11/17/2011 4:31:33 PM
Yes, I've done it. Was my ex-wife's idea and I went along with it. It's was better than I thought it would be, and the ex seemed to enjoy it too. Haven't done it since but have nothing against it either.
I think it's called "fire and ice" by the way.
Try it, you might like it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 9:59:23 AM

While I realize the poster isn’t here anymore, and this comment is full of snark.. I can assure you no such thing has happened in all the times I’ve participated in this activity.

Ice dildos might work well on frigid women, and make hot women wet.

Cubes, not so much - like putting a square peg in a round hole.

If the square peg is smaller than the hole, then there really isn’t an issue now is there?

I’m sure I’ve responded to this thread before, but I’m going to do it again since I’m home and bored and have no life today it seems.

I like ice. I also like cold glass and steel. This is the closest thing I have to a fetish, only I don’t NEED it to get off, nor to I crave it all the time. I have freaked more than one man out with ice play.

Anatomy lesson.. only the first 2” or so of the vagina has lots of nerves, so the sensations are mostly felt there. Deeper in the vagina, there are less nerves, less sensation. Putting ice cubes internally and pushing them deep into the part with less sensation isn’t an issue. I don’t feel it beyond the initial insertion sensation, and the odd gush of liquid as the ice melts and I move forcing it out.

You can’t just start with this tho. You have to work up to it. Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. You have to be incredibly horny and hot before introducing the ice, otherwise it’s not a pleasant sensation at all. Holding it still in one place (externally) is painful, you should always keep it moving.

I introduced one guy to ice and he emptied his ice trays and ice box… just kept inserting them, then would go down on me, or f*ck me. Blew his mind the sensations he felt too. The combination of hot and cold is incredible.

Ice cubes are messy.. there will be extra fluid, keep a towel handy.

I don’t recommend putting glass or steel dildos in the freezer tho. Instead use an ice bucket. Leave them sitting in an ice bath until you are ready to use them.

For the more adventerous.. use a length of chain. Over the body, slid over the clit.. mmm. It's a good thing. Make sure there are no sharp edges and it's not galvanized. Laying it across the chest wall under the breasts is really quite interesting too.
 MikeWM
Msg: 318
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:04:06 AM
Tip tops are fun too
 Moonchild51
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:07:02 AM
A friend, of a friend, of a friend, *ahem* had tried candy called "pop rocks"...it produced interesting results!
 MsMicki
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:08:40 AM
WTH is a Tip Top?
 MikeWM
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 11:23:15 AM

WTH is a Tip Top?

Not sure what othe names there are for them

Theyre those long flavoured "ice stick" things you buy

I think some poeople call them ice pops too, but round here they have always been called tip tops

But they have far more fun uses than you can manage with just an ice cube
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >