Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How long for cunnilingus?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 biglove33
Msg: 26
How long for cunnilingus?Page 2 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
i could stay down there forever one of my faorite things to do
 RR Man
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How long for cunnilingus?
Posted: 12/29/2007 11:32:51 PM
"First of all, your using the wrong position obviously, your neck can be rectified by getting on your knees on the side of the bed, and pulling her butt to the edge, making her perpendicular to the long axis of the bed. Then throwing her legs over your sholders"
============================================================I can do one better than that. Get the girl to make herself comfortable in her favorite stuffed easy chair. Then kneel down in front of her and throw her legs over your shoulders, and just do it.
 Sauder
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:09:51 AM
A gentlemen may give up after 45 minutes.... why not? She does.......but

an Extraordinary Gentleman will put a pillow behind his head and one on his stomach and have her lay on top of him. 45 minutes is just for starters... with the pillows bracing the Extraordinary Gentleman ... well... lets just say that the Sun may rise and the devil may care.
javascript:smilie('')
javascript:smilie('')
 Ignoble
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:25:34 AM
30 minutes? Good lord. There's a problem on someones end.
 betterlate
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:39:13 AM
Why not ask HER? Instead of asking a bunch of people on a dating site for information that is different with every person, ask the "lady" you "expected to perform" for...

If after thirty minutes you face and neck start to hurt, stop and tell her that you will have to work out more to build up your muscles. Just because someone tells you "it feels good, dont stop" (in your dreams) doesnt mean you have to keep doing anything. So when the time comes that you are in this situation... remember my comment.

It could be many years from now... be patient

Your question sounds like a bit of bragging!!!
 Ignoble
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:42:05 AM
What exercises would you recommend.... lmao *giggling*
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 4:08:52 AM
3-10 minutes seems to be the consenses. I agree with the posters who say any longer than that tends to get uncomfortable, especially if you already had an O. I don't think it should take 30 minutes. I don't want someone down there that long. Too many other things to be doing
 whothehellknows
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/31/2007 2:37:06 PM
I stop after she makes me blackout from the lack of oxygen after she clamps down on my face with her thighs. Either that or when she pops 3 neck bones or breaks off a few fingernails in my scalp.
 mcbobly
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 3:10:06 PM

Hell, I'd be most eager to please her down there.. no matter how long it took! What the hell's your problem, dude!! Lol!

Here Here, I couldn't agree more. That or until she says she's had enough and it's time to move on.
 curious ellen
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 8:20:38 PM
You should use some other forplay until she is getting close and then you won't have to be down there so long and both of you will be more satisfied.(sorry just had to tell)
 RR Man
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 9:20:45 PM
"Until the fat lady sings (I live in the US, we don't have slim women here so...). "--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing wrong with a fat lady. You haven't lived until you've had a big lady's legs clamped around your head. Try it.
 KUEngineer4U
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/31/2007 10:58:41 PM
Maybe you need lessons? You obviously don't seem to be able to please her. If I were you I would quit while "I was a head".

Just be honest and tell her it is difficult to continue. Try another position. Ask her what else you could try. Or, try again later.
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/1/2008 8:47:20 AM
When I call out your name 50 million times or bump off your face you'll know. Never a time limit on something as good as this, ever!
 KazVorpal
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/1/2008 2:31:07 PM
My record is four hours. I was getting more regular practice then than now, but an hour or two is still entirely viable, if my lover is enjoying it and wants to keep going.

One of the tricks is to switch the way you're doing things. Not only are there MANY different cunnilingus techniques, like "licking the alphabet", circling the cervyx, g-spot simulation, et cetera, but there are different ways to give a body part a rest:

If your fingers are getting sore, switch to moving your whole hand at the wrist. If that gets sore, switch to moving your arm (and, therefore, your fingers). Eventually your fingers will be rested again.

The same goes for the tongue; you can switch to moving your jaw to keep it in motion, and then your whole head, or even rocking your body to provide the impetus, until your tongue is rested.

You can also speed up the point at which she will want you to stop, if you prefer. For example, clitoral orgasms are more likely to make a woman want you to stop, whereas vaginal orgasms let them keep going, and g-spot orgasms feel best if they are multiple. So concentrate more on the clitoris, as then she may orgasm and become "too sensitive", happy for you to stop.

I don't generally WANT my lover to want me to stop, as cunnilingus is my favorite grown-up activity.
 t8karisk
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/1/2008 2:44:39 PM
OP,

Read and learn....

http://static.scribd.com/docs/d1v9o8k88u9uo.swf?INITIAL_VIEW=width
 wisdomandlove
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/2/2008 3:34:47 PM
Its not about how long its about something that the partner enjoys doing. If one feels like they have to do it the other will be able to tell. But when its done because they enjoy doing it and want to show their partner there isnt a set time limit. For example the male could start by going down on her than switch to 69 than he goes back to her before he slides it in. Its all about showing enjoyment.
 Caper143
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/2/2008 3:47:08 PM
ok...now that my giggling has subsided...how about you talk to her about other things you can do sexually that won't cramp your tongue...toys for example can go forever...with energizers that is. hahahaha
 sin2gether2
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/2/2008 7:31:18 PM
Til you hear her snoring.

Then feel free to stop.
 867love
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/2/2008 7:38:05 PM
until the commercials are over and the show comes back on...

-he: "honey, your a bit unresponsive and dry tonite"
-she: "no you have been licking the bedspread for the last 10 minutes"
 foxks
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/2/2008 9:14:34 PM
Haven read the entire thread - but to the OP - I've always felt that it's over when it's over - sometimes thats 5-10 minutes, sometimes a couple of hours - I think the key is to just focus on making it pleasurable (for both of you) - use your moth on her thighs, and all around her pubs - your your fingers & toys, moove her hips and legs - this will help with fatigue and cramping - and take breaks and pay attention to her breasts and other parts for a moment - but when she is close - all bets are off - as she gets close don't change a thing - even if you are cramping and feel like you're going to die

good luck - and enjoy.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/3/2008 7:32:24 PM
swanner said:"till she pushes me off:)"

NO NO NO!.. That's when it gets GOOD!.. Put thouse thighs in an armlock,.. hold her down,.. & keep going! TRUST ME!.. You may get a bloody nose from the ride,,.. but I'm tellin' ya it's worth it!
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 48
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:40:53 PM
30 minutes is very long time for oral sex. Do you have anything else to offer in your repertoir? Not only of oral sex a woman shall live!
 DemonLeather
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/6/2008 1:13:53 AM
p-trishthedish said: "30 minutes aint $hit,, try 3hrs and 30 minutes."

EXACTLY! Guys,.. geeze!You make it sound like a J.O.B,.. it's an "ADVENTURE!"
It's not like the dog, lapping watter from the toilet... if you get tired, tilt your head, always use your fingers. You can ease off a bit to rest, (not stop, just enough to get wind #2)Let the fingers do the major talking for a while. I have what I call the "bowling ball grip" I can use that, along with just the tip my tongue on that "teeny-tiny spot" That will make a 200 car freight train run from one ear, to her other, and depending on where I put the fingers inside, decides where & when the engineer blows the air horn....p-trishthedish...did I date you??hehehehehehe!(just kidding)
 DemonLeather
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/6/2008 1:36:27 AM
nymie465 said: "I'd have to put a vote in for....... Until his neck is broken betwixt the thighs. But that's just me."
Naaah,. then, it's a one-time deal, AND,.. you have to dispose of the body..

Try this: raise your legs up towards your chest, and then you can be both held up, AND firmly in place, should you try to escape during an "intense moment" merely by your partner placing his hands in the crotch of your knees. That way, it's a straight shot for him,(no bent neck) and like that gum, it lasts a long, long, long time! Position, is everything, when it comes to intensity and satifaction. He can change your position by moving one of your legs up, or down,. or both. And guys, it's gonna get messy, get used to it..."fair's fair" it's what you expect, when it's reversed... 50/50 hombre!
Besides, I LIKE the mess,.. the scent, and giving them a paper bag to breathe in afterwards! ( you BETTER kiss me afterwards & help me clean up too)
BE SMART! put the cunning,.. in your lingus!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How long for cunnilingus?