Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How long for cunnilingus?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DemonLeather
Msg: 51
How long for cunnilingus?Page 3 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
I went back & read some more of these,..and people SEEM to be telling me they're doing this, and their partners aren't cumming WHILE they're doing this,.. If they aren't cumming 10 minutes into the drill, and KEEP cumming, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING wrong! If you do things right, they'll keep popping off, till they start blending together. "Sensitive" women will fight you, cuss you try to get away,.. The great part about that, is they get progressively weaker after the first dozen or so.. give up, twitch, mumble, moan & cry. Not-so-sensitive women,.. will try to rip yor face off bucking, and you MAY get a nose bleed. Now,.. I KNOW, there are women out there who know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and just keeping their mouth shut, in fear of ridicule... because try as you might, your friends look at you like you're nuts, or laugh youoff & call you a B/Ssser. OR you'r keeping VERY quiet, so when you leave your house, there's not a line half-way 'round the block, to see your man...
If not, I should definately write a how-To-book! ( gaurenteed on the Best sellers list!)
 relaxing456
Msg: 52
How long for cunnilingus?
Posted: 1/6/2008 6:08:21 AM
Hol y, 30 minutes!! What are you doing down there napping? ME , Less then five minutes tops to get them to orgasm. That what foreplay help with and also most women have more then one g-spot. So while you are working out your tongue, try sliding a finger in to find that other g-spot.
Also if you cant find it ask her!
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/6/2008 2:48:36 PM
After just 10 or 15 minutes of going down, most women start begging me to start sticking my rod inside them. I don't know but 30 minutes of straight oral sex sounds really weird. I haven't had a woman that can last 30 minutes doing that on me. We are humans; after 20 minutes of straight oral sex our mouth and neck start to hurt and we start to feel cramps. We need to switch positions. These women saying they like 2 hours are just not being realistic just freaks.
 Cynderella
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2008 3:22:54 PM

30 mins?!?!? you'd be prying me off the ceiling.

I was thinking the same thing...

*walks a way shaking head muttering..."It's been to long"
 platypus_man
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 5:53:38 AM
For some, sex can be wonderful whether you cum quickly or not. Not every encounter is a rush to orgasm, why do so many people thing that a quick great orgasm is the only way to pursue sex? The women I've known have all admitted to enjoy being licked for a very, very long time, whether they cum at the end of it or not. And I'm willing to oblige. And, in return, I've learned how a popsicle must feel. Absolutely wonderful.
 twotrack2002
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/7/2008 7:30:23 AM
this is a good question, i feel its when you going down on them, and maybe it just isnt working. ive personaly never had that problem., hope i never do! i find going down on my partner as more of a perk of enjoying eachother on a higher level. i wouldnt feel right about myself if i was with a woman that exspected me to continue. ive been in relationships where it was all for them, and nothing for me... i mean come on,, whats wrong with people, kinda selfish. sex is about the TWO of you. on another note, well it all depends is that all you are there for? i have had times where i really wasnt in the mood to have sex, but just go down on my lover. i guess then if you havent made her cum yet,, keep crackin..
 twotrack2002
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:26:16 AM
hmm really its just a judgement call, when you feel enough is a enough,, i guess it is.. isnt it? what they are going to be upset??? lets take a step back,, were you not just a sec before trying to please them? i dont think you should feel bad about it, its not like you didnt try.
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/15/2008 3:41:25 PM
p-trishthedish 2 hours of oral sex?? Are you kidding?? 120 minutes, 7200 seconds licking P****y? Come on! I know women love to be eaten but damm 2 hours...where is the rest of the repertoir? Is the d***k there somewhere? Stop being dreaming freak big girl...:)
 suzy2shoes
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2008 9:22:38 PM
Now THERE's a guy who knows what he's doing! My kind of guy!
 suzy2shoes
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2008 9:34:39 PM
swanner said:"till she pushes me off:)"

NO NO NO!.. That's when it gets GOOD!.. Put thouse thighs in an armlock,.. hold her down,.. & keep going! TRUST ME!.. You may get a bloody nose from the ride,,.. but I'm tellin' ya it's worth it! [demonleather]
---------
LADIES.... this guy knows what he's talking about!!!
 suzy2shoes
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2008 9:42:23 PM
sounds to me like most of you guys need a lesson on the G-SPOT.... Learn where it is, and what to do with it... and you'll be rewarded with the most profound orgasm you've ever seen!..... AND you just might discover you've created a "squiter" or a "gusher".
 huronbraxx
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2008 12:30:48 PM
cunnilingus? that's just foreplay! seriously i always thought that eating out was just a form of foreplay, not to get her off but just to get her turned on, have fantasized that getting a gal off like this would make a guy a 'god'.
sorry, haven't realy been around to know what's expected when chowing down but i guess i can understand why ladies like a guy who can drink a huge drink without needing to break for air.

funny, i would be more than willing to give 'her' a seat but could care less if she has a taste for banana

ps. i have a question, being that i haven't been around.. would this be a good way to go at it?

sorry i'm bored and decided what better way to amuse myself than be an @$$ with poor humor
 magnusfl
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2008 12:40:20 PM
I never goten past 20 minutes my past lovers all wanted me inside them before that
 DemonLeather
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/16/2008 12:53:28 PM
huronbraxx said: "cunnilingus? that's just foreplay! seriously i always thought that eating out was just a form of foreplay, not to get her off but just to get her turned on, have fantasized that getting a gal off like this would make a guy a 'god'.
sorry, haven't realy been around to know what's expected when chowing down"

Bud,.. You take this step, to the point where she's sweaty,.. hyper-ventilating, and her legs are like a wet dishrag,.. Then,.. Mount her when she can't resist, make her lips curl & eyelids flutter,.. You WILL be a God,.. but don't take MY word for it.. "experiment"
 huronbraxx
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2008 12:59:48 PM
well if sex is a sin an you're a deamon i'll take your word on it
 Disco_Legend
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2008 1:34:03 PM
there is no time limit, just go with the flow!
 DemonLeather
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/16/2008 1:39:26 PM
huronbraxx said: "well if sex is a sin an you're a demon i'll take your word on it "

GOOD!.. Go now,.. into the flock,. and spread the demon-seed.. Become a legend, and your flock will multiply, and prosper. and they will speak the name" huronbraxx " in respect & reverence. And Demon looked down apon the land,.. and said "this,.. is good"...
 Louder than Love
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/16/2008 2:10:17 PM
What a crazy forum!! I have went as long as a 1/2 hour before, mainly because she was still getting off & I was enjoying itas well. To me if she isn't having fun, neither am I. If your gal isn't having fun after a few minuites...you may want to ask yourself: " Do I suck at oral or what?!?!" Chances are you do.
But hey just an opinion. I may be a little bias.......... I can lick my eyebrows...lol.
Remember you are what you eat
 suzy2shoes
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2008 3:52:03 PM
DemonLeather... I've been blessed with a few very skillfull lovers... and you know what you're talking about.

Yeh, we might say "that's enough"... but it gets better if you don't do what I say. Do I get sore? Not with a guy who knows what he's doing! And when i think i'm "spent".... and he goes for the G-spot.. oh my gawd! It's like a series of peaks and valleys... with the peaks getting bigger each time...... and when that last one cums... holey shit! Do it right.. and yeh... it might take awhile... but I'm not settling for just one "O"...

Now don't think I'm a greedy little ****.. cuz then he gets his turn.... and I know just how to give him his own series of peaks & valleys... know just when to back off... how and when to tease.... and literally drive my man crazy - bringing him to one of the most powerful orgasms he's ever had. . Ladies... it's not all about going straight to****sucking....just like we like to be teased... he does as well.

well... seems I got off the subject here... but I've been told i should give lessons!
 DemonLeather
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/16/2008 4:09:10 PM
Louder Than Love said: "But hey just an opinion. I may be a little bias.......... I can lick my eyebrows...lol.
Remember you are what you eat"
True... BUT remember: you can lick your own eybrows, or even your dikk... but unless it is with accuracy...it's both mute AND pointless!
As far as "you are what you eat".. guess that's why I like anchovis sooOOOOooo much "meowrrrrr"
 suzy2shoes
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 6:42:40 PM
smilesnsunshine4me ----
oh my... sounds like you and me are the only ones here who experienced how it's done "right"! I read of people saying that they are "learning" to squirt... Well, if the guy knows what he's doing.... he'll have a uncontrolable gusher on his hands (face?)...she won't have to learn anything... It's HIM that needs the lessons!!!!!
 shomesomethin
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/25/2008 10:26:00 PM
Until she simply can't take any more, when she wants to know that her man can get off for her.
Peace
 Frankly speaking
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 10:36:45 AM
Until your tongue feels like it will fall off. LOL
 Frankly speaking
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 10:37:51 AM
Oh yeah, seconds after some good sex when it is really sensitive> Awesome.
 custommann1
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/28/2008 11:18:48 AM
Pasted from the expert; Author, Ian Kerner, "She Comes First, The thinking man's guide to pleasuring a woman"

Men need to stop thinking vaginally and start acting clitorally; they need to focus on stimulation rather than penetration and postpone their gratification until a woman has been fully satisfied.

Lest you think the importance of such courtesy is over-exaggerated, simply recall Lorena Bobbitt who, when questioned by police as to why she cut off her husband's penis, responded, "He always has an orgasm and doesn't wait for me. It's unfair.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How long for cunnilingus?