Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How long for cunnilingus?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Shallup
Msg: 76
How long for cunnilingus?Page 4 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
Well Suzie I would absolutely love for a woman to drench my face - I think that would incredibaly erotic. Of course part of the attraction for me is the mental/emotional aspect since the woman is that comfortable with her body and sexuality. That is what is truly sexy - attitude all the way!

In other words this is my body, my body's natural functions and I love and embrace it - now eat me good cause I want to drench your face...

Someday I will experience this and in the meantime exercise my tongue for the marathon...
 DAU
Msg: 77
How long for cunnilingus?
Posted: 1/31/2008 5:06:28 PM
nd hes not asking when is it ok to stop going down he is asking how long other ppl do. and while most guy say she gets off in 5-10 min the point of oral atleast for me is not how fast i can get her off its too see how long i can keep her just on the edge.---Swanner

I agree with Swanner. I have literally stayed down for hours just playing and teasing, up for a second to say "hi" and back again. As long as she is enjoying it I am loving it
 10fingers
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2008 3:07:19 PM
Man...if you go until you cramp...then she should obviously have reached a point where you can ask for a massage afterwards. If she says no...then make sure she has a good time...once.
 sandra19
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/4/2008 9:56:11 PM
the longer the better ..if u get tired suck it up ..its not our fault that u guys dont last long enough for us to get tired when we get down ;) LOl
 Emeraldbug
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/5/2008 12:07:02 AM
It really depends on her. Ive seen everything from her getting off in 3 minutes to taking an hour. Depends on her mood, your tecnique, lots of things. Mostly it is communicating and knowing what she wants, and what makes her stimulated. Just think of it in reverse--if you wanted it for an hour--would you want her to do it? Yeah, i thought to--so you let her take as long as she wants.
 Christopher93
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/5/2008 12:51:38 AM
"If a gentleman performs oral on a lady, how long should one be expected to perform?"

I say at *least* two orgasms, maybe three.

If you're having problems with your neck cramping, you're probably doing it in a terrible position.

Put a pillow or two under her hips and her shoulders.

This brings her hips up off the bed/floor/kitchen counter/couch/pool table a few inches so that you can perform cunnilingus with your neck vertebrae in a low-stress, neutral position.

This is also better for your tongue, because when it starts to get tired, you can hold a piece of it between your teeth and use your neck muscles (which aren't cramping thanks to this new, ergonomically-correct position) to do the working for a while.

What I've also found works is to bring her hips to the edge of the bed. You're on your knees on the floor with her thighs on your shoulders. This gives you a ton more range-of-motion to work with with regards in to your neck, and your lady-friend will approve of this added benefit, I'm sure.

Also, vary your pace, man! You shouldn't be going HARD-HARD-HARD all the time. That'll burn you out for sure.

Work with strategic pauses, gentle brushings, soft pressure, slow long licks. Don't sprint to the finish line when you can take her by the hand for a leisurely walk. Warm her up slow. She should be on the shaky edge of orgasmic apocalypse before you put in the hard effort.

- Christopher93
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 82
Posted: 3/9/2008 3:07:47 PM
Have you eaten a big mac, and 4 ounces of fries? How long does it takes you to eat this? Now try to eat the same thing for an hour!
 PleasurePirate
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/9/2008 9:31:27 PM
you need to work on your skills, dude!!!!!!!!!!

what if she doesn't climax but keeps telling you "it feels good don't stop". I find my cheek/tongue muscles start cramping after 30 mins, and my neck starts to hurt after 45 min. Is there an appropriate time after which a gentleman can quit gracefully without losing face?
 sirhugsalot
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2008 10:53:43 PM
LOL 45 minutes without an orgasm yet wants you to continue? I have never heard of such a woman. You should work on making her cum. After a few orgasms, she'll calm down.
 labyrinths end
Msg: 85
Posted: 3/11/2008 4:08:55 AM
its nuts if your partners neck is aching
thats not love thats selfish

so if youre hellbent on having an orgasm via oral - swap positions. Dont make the poor guy lap away til he cramps up.
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 86
Posted: 3/13/2008 12:28:14 PM
NO ONE CAN BEAT ME. I'D DONE IT FOR 30 HOURS STRAIGHT!
 D Laurier
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2008 7:20:46 AM
Keep going untill she wants to do something else, If you want to go for the gold...

And you can rest your tongue and use just your lips or chin or nose to entertain her. Plus we all have hands to help things along... Resting my head on her thigh while I breath gently on her happy labia and clitoris... and massage with a random pair of fingers....
 hersheyscorpio
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2008 12:38:57 PM
Man if she says don't stop, I'm not stopping. If you find your neck or mouth hurting, try changing positions. Have her ride your face. You'll find that your neck is in a better position, plus your cheek muscles won't hurt as much. But really though, there is no "time limit". Some women can keep on taking the pleasure and some dont want you to keep licking after they have their orgasm(s). Personally, I keep on going. Least for a little while longer.
 bryce*be*bold
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/20/2008 2:17:16 PM
i have had it where it was 30 seconds and other times i choose to make her squirm for hours going back and forth. it's all technique and also i have noticed men are somewhat afraid to "get there hands dirty" i find more pleasure out of cunnilingus then her going down on me. if you start cramping that normally means ur head is not comfortable neck is prob in a awkward position. simple answers to long time licking...(well unless she finishes right away)(tends to happen alot to me) try her on the end of the bed legs hanging over or put your arms around her thighs and lock her in to a upward angle.(use dem muscles) or my favorite ...(trailing thoughts) just have her sit on your face, i mean its ****ing hot when she rests herself down on your face, then all you have to do is eat that sweet peach.
oh yea less vagina more clitoral attention, also get a tongue ring its fun putting some hard metal up against there.
 deerdog1
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/30/2008 12:57:01 PM
till your ears bleed so much you pass out...or she screams NO MORE
 SheKnowsWhatSheNeeds
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/7/2008 2:46:03 PM
Well, speaking from personal experience...I can take a long time, but really, it's all about technique. Don't expect the guy to know everything, every woman works differently. If you want a surefire solution, ASK her what SHE likes...and girls, don't be afraid to tell him what works for you...saves everyone the time and hassle of guessing!
 RetiringIn5yrs
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/7/2008 6:59:02 PM
As long as it takes to Please her.
 njinthehouse
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/16/2008 8:41:11 AM
Neve rhad that problem....I cum easily
 azgirl72
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/16/2008 11:04:22 PM
I think there is no general rule to how long to go with oral sex. It can depend on a lot of circumstances and what feels right. Personally I go with the flow and if I flow is right it is so much better for my partner. Sex in general is give and take so give what you are willing to take in return.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2008 10:46:36 PM
With me I don't put a time limit on it. I think it is up to the guy performing it. When he stops I have never said keep going. I guy can quit gracefully with me at any point and not lose face.
 johnny7103
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/17/2008 11:00:10 PM
If you ever get a fart while giving it to her it means its quitting time.
 Ebony2004
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/18/2008 10:58:54 AM
hehehe interesting topic, man I once had a guy go down on me for 45 minutes it was all good but he admitted that he was getting sore so sometimes a girl has to tell the guy if hes hitting the right spot or not needless to say he was hitting the right spot after I had to tell him and it was all good after that along with hair pulling and pushing his head closer to my **** then I gave him a nice long BJ and it was all good we called it a night because we forgot the damn condoms so we couldn't F**** when sex is good and we get so into it sometimes a lack of cummunication happens if someones not hitting the right spot you need to tell them. Although it would be nice if you didn't have to say anything and just be able to have O after O after O
 Ebony2004
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/18/2008 11:00:35 AM
Hey I love Hockey if you want two hours I could give you two hours but can we go back and fourth somewhere in between :P
 jupiejupe
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 1:10:19 PM
bullshat, if you know the lay out of the terrain, there is no way you would be working for more then a 1/2 hour with out an "O" it's like a video game you can not play for 1/2 hour with out scoring points, there are buttons to be pushed and spots to be rubbed man.

but with that being said. till she pulls me up by the ears of course
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/21/2008 4:55:00 PM
Wow... cheek/tongue muscles cramping?
Hmmmm...

Actually, you don't have to go fast for women to enjoy it. You just have to understand what they like best.
Sucking labias or licking and sucking a swelled up clit is not something you'll get a tongue cramp from...
Just breathing on it the right way works, if you know how to do it...

More sensitivity, less muscle, my friend.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How long for cunnilingus?