Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ravyyn
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Are you happy beening single???Page 20 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)

Hey you.........Ravyyn.......I have been saving a spanking for you

Oh? Have I been bad?

As for tomorrow, not 100% sure yet...
 Ravyyn
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Are you happy beening single???
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:20:29 PM

Rav: I can't go tomorrow..but i will in the next week or so..hope to see ya there buddy!

Next week or so? What, we're making this a weekly thing now?
 Ravyyn
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:23:01 PM

you dont have have to be bad to be spanked by me!

I see...well nothing is stopping you then...
 Ravyyn
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:30:58 PM
*spanks jolie*

Figured I owed you one
 Ravyyn
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:33:13 PM

Rav.. I suppose it could become a regular thing hon! That would be cool!!

Yea I was thinking, kind of like a newcomer's club my parents joined when they moved away. A little group of POF'ers hanging out once a week to get to know each other and perhaps in some cases, meeting someone special...
 Ravyyn
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:38:41 PM

So far only one spank...how long to I have to stand in this position..although comfortable in it I am slightly bored!

Okay then....*pinch, poke, grope, a little stroke...then another spank*

That oughta help, no?
 Ravyyn
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:43:11 PM
*starts feeling a bit old now*

Anyhow, should start calling it a night here. I have work clothes ready, something for after work ready...lunch is ready...
 Ravyyn
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:43:59 PM

nah but I'm sure I'll hear about it...maybe. there are probably some people reading this thinking you guys really do get together and have a big orgyfest

Whatever gave you that idea?
 Ravyyn
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:47:52 PM

really you pack a lunch for work.....nobody packs me a lunch~pout~

As much as I would love to, I am sure it wouldn't be fresh by the time it reached Calgary. And yea, beats spending money I don't have...

~realizes why he has messanger to talk to people~
 Ravyyn
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:52:42 PM

I met one person from this site. hung out a couple times.... I thought he was nice till he started to ignore me and didn't tell me why. maybe cause I didn't put out. Guess friends wasn't good enough. oh well I just deleted him and moved on. People could at least be mature enough to tell you they don't wanna talk to you.

His loss...that's for sure.
 Ravyyn
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:58:18 PM
I must be too tired to notice...*lol*
 Ravyyn
Msg: 338
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 10:03:36 PM
Okay, night all...
 Ravyyn
Msg: 419
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2005 9:25:53 PM
And I'm sure you'll write it here...
 Ravyyn
Msg: 421
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2005 9:30:05 PM

mmmmm....shooting Blanks V?????

Maybe I'll leave you two be...just got home from a long evening, had to ditch the planned wings thing for work related crap...social thing...*grumbles*
 Ravyyn
Msg: 427
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2005 9:33:44 PM
Good, just came in to see if anyone's back yet from the evening but it looks like no but I can't stay tonight - really tired...

*returns affection to jolie, giving her a light spank too*

So I'll just say hi and bye...hope I didn't miss a good opportunity to meet someone tonight...*sighs*
 Ravyyn
Msg: 431
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2005 9:41:10 PM
Anyhow, I'm out...will have to read the good stories tomorrow...

Rodzores
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2005 1:20:51 PM
"Except i hope she catches VD the slut!", at least your not bitter at all Matt, good to see dude!
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 494
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2008 10:16:34 AM
For me, I'm currently separated (Still in the same house, will be moving in Nov after joint debt is cleared). Also looking at divorce in that time.

I'm looking forward to it. Right now, it's not great. We aren't fighting, but we both want our own space. I know I'm going to have "lonely nights", but I have those now because I can't really say to someone "Come on over and watch a movie" or just do what I want in the house.

So, I wait. Thinking of what I want in my life and contemplate. See what other people are experiencing here (It's actually quite interesting to watch how people are interacting in the forums when you take yourself out of the equation of looking yourself). As I've said in another thread, it feels like Jane Goodall watching the social interaction of chips. I wonder if any university students in sociology have ever thought of doing this for a paper. (I hang out on a lot of forums, and they each have their own social structures).
 Ravyyn
Msg: 497
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2008 11:14:30 PM
Holy crap, someone sure went digging into the archives for this one...
 edmonfella
Msg: 498
Posted: 2/8/2008 12:06:39 AM
If you don't dig in the old files, certain people here will slam you and have you banned for talking about a topic that has already been talked about.
A shame really...
Like there is anything in this world that hasn't already been talked about.
Because obviously bringing this old thread "back to life" is much better than starting a new one. (god forbid) we all need to see decades old opinions....

But, to stay on topic so I do not get banned... no... not happy being single.
 tongue-untied
Msg: 499
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2008 3:28:43 AM
I agree that alot of topics and discussions have been beaten like a rented mule, but as I write this some guy is breaking up with some girl somewhere....but it's such a Catch 22...
I like coming home to an evening with that certain someone.....nice dinner, BBQ of course...in the winter even better.....more of a reason to get closer later...
But I like coming home to my empty pad sometimes and just chill...everyone needs downtime to themselves or you will slowly become someone else before you even know it....
But as for the original question....

Yes/No
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 503
Posted: 2/8/2008 11:18:26 AM
^^^^and all this time I was reading it as to mean boinking!!

Guess I am too old to understand and in a fully comprehensible fashion.

And.... where was the gerbil during all this time travel??
 Northern Lights
Msg: 509
Posted: 6/8/2008 6:51:03 PM
It depends on the day for me. My last relationship was mentally EXHAUSTING, it truly was. Game after game after game, it was never ending. Enough to make a person crazy.

Now that I'm single again, I am liking it, not having to answer to anyone, but even that gets old after awhile.

If I could find someone NORMAL, honest, not controlling, and real, then yeah, I'd be ok with NOT being single again, but guys like that seem to be a rarity.... Sorry guys, but I'm sure you could say the same thing for women too.

Just too many games out there it seems. I'm too old for the games.
 Rodzores
Msg: 511
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2008 5:39:03 PM
For me its not happy being single or unhappy being not single!
I have no problem being single, except in this economy living alone in a big house SUCKS!
Sometimes i make the tragic flaw and i actually Eat, then im totally screwed until the next payday

What makes me unhappy about it, is all my non single friends who don't necessarily even make huge money, do rather well with the 2 of them splitting stuff, my favourite is "im so broke - i only have 3000$ in the bank" um then your not broke!
 Positively Optimistic
Msg: 519
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2008 8:22:11 PM
For the most part, at this stage in my life, I am quite content being single.

I do have to admit though, there are times when it really sucks!
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >