Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women making the first move...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oldwxman
Msg: 376
view profile
History
Women making the first move...Page 16 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
*Because women only want to deal with one půssy...

Pot meet kettle. Geez. It's one thing to toss out a playful one-liner occasionally but quite another to join a dog pile against a person who means you no harm. Must you always kneel to the nasty harridans?
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 377
view profile
History
Women making the first move...
Posted: 7/30/2018 12:15:51 AM

*Because women only want to deal with one půssy...

But it's true, even if crass. Less hassle to be alone than with a man who can't be a man.
 cooldog65
Msg: 378
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 4:39:56 AM

Pot meet kettle. Geez. It's one thing to toss out a playful one-liner occasionally but quite another to join a dog pile against a person who means you no harm. Must you always kneel to the nasty harridans?

Was this directed to me or somebody else?
 oldwxman
Msg: 379
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 6:35:08 AM
*Was this directed to me or somebody else?

Henry too. Not just you. You guys are old enough to know better. Compared to us he is a kid for crissakes. I am going on the assumption that you are both still decent men and only got tempted by an easy layup and lost sight of how unfair that it was.
 LoveOnAShip
Msg: 380
Posted: 7/30/2018 7:55:02 AM
" It's one thing to toss out a playful one-liner occasionally but quite another to join a dog pile against a person who means you no harm. Must you always kneel to the nasty harridans"
That's a good statement.

Just because a woman is a woman doesn't mean she gets any interest or respect from me. She has to be a decent human being, not a harridan.

Have know way too many of those in my lifetime.
 julystorm22
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 8:09:40 AM
Both men and women can be horrible people. Unfortunately they seldom find each other. Its the nice kind people who try to find the good in people that get stuck with them.
 from site to sight
Msg: 382
Posted: 7/30/2018 9:54:22 AM
^^Getting stuck with them is a choice, just like getting unstuck and moving on is a choice too.
 MsMicki
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 10:13:58 AM

Both men and women can be horrible people. Unfortunately they seldom find each other. Its the nice kind people who try to find the good in people that get stuck with them.

actually....it's the nice, kind people who ignore all the red flags and think they can change them are the ones that end up with them.
I agree, being stuck with them is a choice.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 11:38:10 AM

Women making the first move

See it, want it, have it
wassup
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 385
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 5:14:51 PM

That is not true, most men do not find it overly attractive when women aren't very confident and are shy and somewhat insecure.

Guys will be more attracted to girls who aren't Noticeably lacking in confidence & esteem while being shy & insecure. That said, guys put up with it more, notably if she's cuter than gals he can feasibly get normally (baggage cost). Generally speaking though, gals are much more stringent on it when it comes to guys.

^^Getting stuck with them is a choice, just like getting unstuck and moving on is a choice too.

Damn skippy. Some people confuse tough choices = no choice. Tough choices are still choices.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 386
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2018 9:56:25 PM
down through the ages women have given signals to a man that she is interested. If he does not pick those up and act on them, bad luck to him. Why men approach women who have shown no interest always puzzles me. Men not as adept at body language as women????
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2018 10:53:48 PM

down through the ages women have given signals to a man that she is interested. If he does not pick those up and act on them, bad luck to him. Why men approach women who have shown no interest always puzzles me. Men not as adept at body language as women????

I believe you're very mistaken and seeing things thru an assumed lens. Women can make it clear they're interested, but most often, they're Not clear. Many women Think they're making it clear enough, when they're not. Some don't Want to make it clear, out of shyness. Most, IMO, notably when they don't know the guy -- don't want to make it terribly obvious.

Guys who aren't the polar opposite of shy on this, should basically do two things: (1) Assess her 'league' level compared to yours. Don't routinely aim too high -- you'll get shot down too often. Don't aim too low, unless you're trying to get mingling practice down after a drought. (2) Be comfortable getting shot down. Just aim to cover all the bases that you didn't make any mistakes. You can't rely on girls having the "balls" to Clearly Show instant interest in you. And some girls will have interest in socializing with you, but not interested "in that way". Like a boxer, you have to be willing to take some hits. Every championship boxer is going to get hit several times in basically every fight.
 ItCouldBeNice2
Msg: 388
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2018 7:18:34 PM
Hmm... I think the only time that a man or a woman really likes it when someone makes the first move is when the person making the move is MORE attractive than they are. How often do people pursue someone who is less attractive than they are?

Personally, I feel that moves should be made simultaneously at near equal pace and feedback regarding attraction level should be mutual. The desire to get married should also be mutual. It is weird to date someone who keeps hinting at the idea of marriage when you are not interested in that. If someone doesn't respond positively to hints of marriage... Don't propose marriage. That would be a bad idea!
 julystorm22
Msg: 389
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 7:54:01 AM
I was looking around Superstore yesterday, basically killing time on my lunch break and what I noticed is that there are many couples where the woman is definitely way better-looking than the guy. However, I didn't notice any couples where the guy was much better-looking than the woman. Made me wonder about things. I think it's because guys do make the first move and they aim high and many women, even good-looking ones, say yes because they haven't been asked out by anyone else. Also, I think, women hold looks at a less value than men. A man who has a good job and makes good money is very attractive. So while men don't typically really care how much money a woman makes or the job they have, women care a great deal.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 390
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 8:40:49 AM

How often do people pursue someone who is less attractive than they are?

I knew a guy who would only head to the bar after midnight on the theory all the ugly girls would be left alone and already a little drunk, easy hookups he would say.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 8:44:08 AM

Henry too. Not just you. You guys are old enough to know better.

Maybe they are young at heart?
 cooldog65
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 11:50:37 AM

You guys are old enough to know better. Compared to us he is a kid for crissakes.

He's a 28 year old adult. Not a kid by a long shot.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:12:20 PM
{knew a guy who would only head to the bar after midnight on the theory all the ugly girls would be left alone and already a little drunk, easy hookups he would say. } or they got free drinks all night knowing they could still score at last call. worse yet, they may of been to the parking lot a few times already! no, she isn't really excited, she is dripping wet from the last guys deposite!
 TomásIasan
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:47:21 PM

He's a 28 year old adult. Not a kid by a long shot.

True but you need to compare the women's behaviour at his age as well, common sense SiennaBear at the same age slept with a guy because she liked him and wanted him to like her. He did for the whole 5 minutes it lasted!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 9:19:15 AM

SiennaBear at the same age slept with a guy because she liked him and wanted him to like her. He did for the whole 5 minutes it lasted!

Yeah well he was terrible at sex so I'm thankful it ended lol.
 julystorm22
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 10:43:27 AM
Women I think are more likely to sleep with a guy if she thinks he's above her league and he's not likely to stay with her. Though it often has the opposite effect, sometimes sleeping with a guy to keep him longer does work. Some guys just really do want a warm safe place to put it and they will enter a relationship if they think its an easy sure thing where they are assured regular sex on tap.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:02:27 AM
^^^^exactly. So first date sex can lead to a relationship, and maybe everlasting, but he's still looking at the woman as a sperm bucket, nothing more. A way to tell is if you see a man values other things about you, if you want a different kind of relationship. I've never had a relationship with a guy that had no interests. I do see divorced men with no interests, but I'd cut them slack if they're willing to join me in activities. Some people think you meet, and then living life is over. So freaking boring.
 whiterose0
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:08:00 AM
An everlasting relationship where the man only thinks of the woman as a "sperm bucket"? That's a new one to me.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:18:18 AM
It's her hate thing she loves the word it reminds me of the hyenas in Lion King say Mufasa, to her it's sperm bucket and she loves it.

Like the claim of men with no interests what the heck? How does that work exactly they sit on a hardwood floor all day looking around? Um guess what it's still an interest you just don't like their interests thanks for coming out.
 julystorm22
Msg: 400
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:38:03 AM
Not all the time. The thing is, sometimes at first she's a sperm bucket but then as he gets more attached things often change. I've seen enough couples who I really think this is the case. Girl sleeps with a guy, he sticks around and slowly over time she takes control of his life without him even realizing it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women making the first move...