Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women making the first move...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TomásIasan
Msg: 401
view profile
History
Women making the first move...Page 17 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
Lmao that's what you think she is not gaining control of mine! Notice the exclamation point.... You think she is a dictator cause she slept with him that is what you believe and that is why you had a problem. You eliminate things that define him your changing him to what you think you want, that is not why you were attracted to him to begin with. You change him he is no longer your attraction because he changed for you. Your attraction to him is gone you see the problems you cause with the "fix" he is resenting you as you took away his happiness, you don't like him no more because he no longer has that what made him attractive. That is why men go their own way!!!

You blame the guy on the couch who you took everything from as the problem? Aren't you the considerate one, read her stuff there ladies and ask yourselves who was really controlling who in your lives. He should make time for you really at the cost of his happiness real kind caring compassionate ladies sounds to me like they controlled and I have no problems walking away from any woman who attempts that.
 julystorm22
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Women making the first move...
Posted: 8/17/2018 2:31:34 PM
I'm not saying that was me. I'm just saying I've seen that situation more than a few times.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 from site to sight
Msg: 403
Posted: 8/17/2018 2:53:43 PM

An everlasting relationship where the man only thinks of the woman as a "sperm bucket"?

How many people feel their father used their mother as a sperm bucket? Go ahead and ask your mother if she feels like a sperm bucket.
 julystorm22
Msg: 404
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 3:32:35 PM
Thinking about it, I kind of wonder. My dad married my mom who was 9 years younger. He was 28 and she was 19. He partied lots, worked away from home and I know he had affairs and after she got her tubes tied, like the very next week, he left her. I sometimes think he married her for the express reason to have kids. Now, my mom was actually very good-looking and was popular and had had lots of boyfriends so she wasn't below his league. Actually she was very much liked by his family. They made a nice-looking couple. But sometimes I think he just found a woman with good genes and eggs to breed with and when she was done having kids he didn't need to be married anymore. It was like he never wanted to settle down, just needed a wife temporarily.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 7:32:47 PM
Sometimes...…...I'm actually speechless...…...
 cooldog65
Msg: 406
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 8:36:55 PM
I prefer the term "cum dumpster"...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 407
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2018 11:23:46 AM
Tomas, yes, many men have zero listed for interests. Do they just sit staring at the four walls? I never asked. That's what a profile is for. An indication of what they really do is by a bloated face, rounded belly, sometimes accompanied by a bulbous nose. You've got yourself an alcoholic.

Sperm bucket is a word I got from one of the men here, so speak to the men, like coold, when I start using cum dumpster. Thank you, coold ☺

Site, you think there aren't a gazillion men that marry to hold onto a sex partner, and offer nothing else? Those men are probably the ones that are divorced, among others. I don't have to ask my mom about her relationship with my father. I saw it for myself. They took care of each other. There was no talk about who is doing more for who. I saw respecting one another, and no arguing.
 MsMicki
Msg: 408
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2018 11:37:37 AM

Sperm bucket is a word I got from one of the men here, so speak to the men, like coold, when I start using cum dumpster. Thank you, coold

It's OK ....I'm not accountable for what comes out of my mouth if someone else said it first....
said no grown adult ....ever....
 ssm508
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2018 11:39:16 AM

Hmm... I think the only time that a man or a woman really likes it when someone makes the first move is when the person making the move is MORE attractive than they are. How often do people pursue someone who is less attractive than they are?

Not necessarily. The relatively less attractive person may have other traits that compensate for their looks. Such as money or power. Or the relatively more attractive person might think they have a better chance of dating the less attractive person.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 410
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:28:55 PM

So first date sex can lead to a relationship, and maybe everlasting, but he's still looking at the woman as a sperm bucket.

I am? Gee, I wish somebody would have told me this before. Boy, do I hate being left in the dark. Is there some sort of manual I shoulda read back when?
 2ufo
Msg: 411
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:59:59 PM

Sperm bucket is a word I got from one of the men here, so speak to the men, like coold, when I start using cum dumpster. Thank you, coold

It's OK ....I'm not accountable for what comes out of my mouth if someone else said it first....
said no grown adult ....ever....

I gotta agree with MsMicki on this one.
People are responsible for the words that come out of their mouths... or from their fingertips in this case.

I am? Gee, I wish somebody would have told me this before. Boy, do I hate being left in the dark. Is there some sort of manual I shoulda read back when?

I don't think there is any manual - everyone makes it up as they go along.
 MsMicki
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2018 7:35:04 PM

everyone makes it up as they go along.

oh there is definitely some "making it up" going on in here!!

I love how a woman thinks she can speak for every man that had first date sex....
 whiterose0
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 12:20:59 AM

Site, you think there aren't a gazillion men that marry to hold onto a sex partner, and offer nothing else? Those men are probably the ones that are divorced, among others.

BUT those men don't have everlasting relationships.
 julystorm22
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 4:50:13 AM
Some do have everlasting relationships though. A relationship based on just sex in the beginning either goes one way or the other. Sometimes couples get closer with years of shared experiences and they learn they mesh well in other ways and sometimes they don't.
 oldwxman
Msg: 415
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 5:41:38 AM
*BUT those men don't have everlasting relationships.

Heck, no men have everlasting relationships anymore. It's futile. After all, what do you call a man who is faithful, good tempered and cordial to his wife's family and friends? A scumbag player of course. There really isn't much a guy can do.
 whiterose0
Msg: 416
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 7:40:26 AM

Some do have everlasting relationships though. A relationship based on just sex in the beginning either goes one way or the other. Sometimes couples get closer with years of shared experiences and they learn they mesh well in other ways and sometimes they don't.

Exactly. But that's not what NewYorker58 said. Going back to her original post, she stated:

So first date sex can lead to a relationship, and maybe everlasting, but he's still looking at the woman as a sperm bucket, nothing more.

My point was that if a man were looking at a woman as nothing more than a sperm bucket, the relationship would fail. He would have to think of her as more than just a sperm bucket for it to be an everlasting relationship.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 8:01:52 AM

After all, what do you call a man who is faithful, good tempered and cordial to his wife's family and friends? A scumbag player of course. There really isn't much a guy can do.

IF .................someone actually believes this …………..garbage, ……………..sad and pathetic.

"..................isn't much a guy can do"?
IF...………... guy is, "faithful, good tempered, and cordial",................

Sure there is,...………. go solo or choose a better partner.
 julystorm22
Msg: 418
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 8:15:12 AM
Nice guys or nice girls....let's just eliminate the word "nice" to start. What it is is a person wants someone in a league above them but the reason that someone is attainable is because they do have less than endearing qualities. Its the catch really. Yeah, you might be getting the good-looking person but they either come with lots of undesirable baggage or they come with bad qualities. Then when it doesn't work out you are shocked. You should realize that good-looking people, if they are good inside as well, usually end up with someone of equal looks as them. There is an exception though and if a guy has money and a good job, it can make up for what's lacking in the looks department. Women usually don't have this option although sometimes men do go after women for their money too.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 419
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 8:46:40 AM
LOL, Whatever...………..I never put much stock in "leagues", or any other term used to designate a persons date-ability per their physical appearance. Leaguesshmeagues, blehhhhhh, MEH!

I have learned outward appearance is skin deep. Bull crap can hide under any skin.

In my quest for a man, to be in a LTR, I went for, "Good to me/Good for me".

(Oh and a motorcycle, LOL)
 MsMicki
Msg: 420
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 1:15:06 PM
wtf with this league crap still...

What it is is a person wants someone in a league above them but the reason that someone is attainable is because they do have less than endearing qualities.

so you think a man that is good looking is in a league above you....but they are "attainable" because basically they are an ahole...
IMO....that puts him below me in this "league" crap....

How about....picking a partner on how they treat you and others....instead of how good he/she looks...
and quit with this he/she is out of my league because of their looks...
start judging people by who they are....
you could very easily be overlooking the best partner in your life because you are too focused on looks...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 421
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 1:42:06 PM
Sure there are leagues, being looks, social status, monetary, education. Does everyone choose within their league, not always, but they sure try to. If there weren't leagues, homeless people would be going on a lot of dates.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 422
Posted: 8/19/2018 2:00:15 PM
I can think of multiple reasons why homeless people seldom date outside of their community. It's a grave pity that so many so called developed countries have such huge amounts of homelessness, caused by multiple reasons including vets with PTSD losing their home, family and livelihood because of unresolved issues that the armed services should make damn sure were sorted before the person was cut loose. Other reasons for homelessness include greedy banks foreclosing when they could have made alternative payment plans. People being evicted so landlords can redevelop. Relationship breakdowns resulting in the innocent party losing everything. The list goes on.
But anyway.
Leagues. There are indeed some of us who place higher value in personality than looks. Higher worth in generosity of spirit than big fat bank balance. Not all attractive people are ***holes, and not all unattractive people are saints. But because of the education system that most of us are raised under, we 'learn' that to get what you want, you have to be better than the others. No prize for second place. "no body loves a loser" and all that crap designed to divide and conquer us, while the real villains sneak off stage left with the lion share of everything
 oldwxman
Msg: 423
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 2:07:47 PM
*How about....picking a partner on how they treat you and others....instead of how good he/she looks...

Strongly agree. Never mind leagues. Lightning can strike anybody. A quick story...

A friend of my sister thought that about a friend of mine. She was short, overweight, wore glasses and worked in daycare. He was a 6'3", brown haired, blue eyed NHL hockey player with an engineering degree from Notre Dame. Hot women ran him ragged. At first he didn't notice the girl and then one night she sang karaoke. She did, "Close to You" by the Carpenters in a beautiful soprano voice. His mother's favorite song. That did it. From then on, she couldn't get rid of him. They married the next year.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 424
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 3:50:44 PM

How about....picking a partner on how they treat you and others....instead of how good he/she looks...

First, nobody's picking a partner. This isn't a country bar where a certain song's playing and ya gotta grab a partner. :) It's hitting on someone, due to Attraction, kicking it off. And it's Looks Looks Looks. It's the #1-10 biggest thing, whether we like it nor not. It doesn't just cover raw insta-sexual attraction, but reading the person and their type, and if they seem to resonate with us as part of the Attraction package (stereotypical, yes; but natural and we can't help it to some degree).

Huge job/occupation difference and/or fame aside... when one talks about 'league', it's Looks. Some people are Notably better looking than others. If looks didn't matter -- the dating game would be much easier. :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 425
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 4:21:13 PM
Nope....not buying it!!
and yes....we do pick our partners....for what ever reason whether it be looks, personality, status or money....we pick who we want to date.

If you think in "Leagues"....then you are limiting yourself....

as for attraction....there are those of us that are attracted to things besides looks....
I am attracted to someone that stimulates my brain and my funny bone....
those are the men that will make me linger and talk...and truly get to know the person they are....

Sure....a good looking man will get me to turn my head....but his looks will not get him the date...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women making the first move...