Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 starseeker54
Msg: 25
view profile
History
how often does ur ex see ur kidsPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
he we are tarred with the same brush,again.some of us dads would love to see our children more.we are not all social butterflies,or beer swilling knowalls.i dont live locally to my ex,so the arrangement of every night or a few nights per week is not practical.my daughter is 14 and has a very mature outlook.she knows the score and we have quality time,not some rushed hi and bye thing.
its hard enough to be parted from your child,and the wrenching of emotions is agony,but we have to try for the sake of our children to hide that and live as normally as possible.
oh yes there are shits(male and female)but we are not all the same.
 TheRealSoul
Msg: 79
view profile
History
how often does ur ex see ur kids
Posted: 2/17/2009 11:00:14 AM
some 'fathers' dont deserve to their children, to be given such freedom in seeing his son then throwing back in your face is pure selfishness.
Not all situations are the same, if you can find a balance with an ex so that both parents (and most importantly) the child/children involved can be happy then all well and good but other situations make it impossible for there to be a 'mutually' accetable common ground, ie where the 'father' is abusive. ln that instance its better all round to cut all ties.
That being said, respect to you for putting your childs feelings first, something a lot people seem to forget these days.
Give a little whistle and always let your conscience be your guide
 Rock_Angel
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2009 11:02:20 AM
This has all happened to me too over the last couple of months. Me and my kids dad split 3 years ago. We had the kids on alternate days and nights and it worked for us. The kids liked it too as they were able to see both parents each day. Then he met his new girlfriend a year ago and everything began to change. Small things at first, but gradually things have happened more and more and then he wanted the access changing. First he wanted access changing so he had them at the weekend and i had them all week. Then he wanted it changing so he just had them all day saturday, sat night and sunday. Then he wanted to have them overnight tues and wed then saturday day and saturday night... then he changed it to the current arrangement, of having them 2 hours on a tues afternoon and from 9 - 4 on a saturday.. no nights at all. All these changes have happened since September last year. I'm tearing my hair out, the kids are so confused.. they are 3 and 7. My daughter who is 7 and adores her dad is getting so angry with him, my son doesnt want to see him at all and screams when he knows he's got to go. He has no concept or understanding of how he is upsetting the kids or disorganising my life.. In fact right now i have no life because of all this, because i can't arrange or organise anything.. as soon as i do he comes along and causes chaos. I don't care about the probs it causes me though, its my kids and how he's hurting them. It breaks my heart to see them upset because of him... and how he can treat them like this is something i can't comprehend. I don't have words to describe what i think of him.
 Bodiesroadie
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:28:04 AM
I see them six days a week,

she sees them about six times a year, if that.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >