Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Chest Hair on yer men ladies....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Chest Hair on yer men ladies....Page 12 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
No hair on the chest,back or private areas! That is a big turn on! The more hair a person has on the chest and back the bigger turn off it is. Now on the privates I like it clean shaven just like myself. I can't date a guy with hair there it is so gross! I tend to find middle age to younger do not like hair and the older a woman is the more they like it. I don't want to feel like I'm with a primate or caveman! Hair is a thing of the past! Men lets update and step into the future!
 rebel1542
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Chest Hair on yer men ladies....
Posted: 10/30/2007 9:51:25 AM
I wish I atleast had the option. Almost no chest hair and it takes me 3 days to get a 5 oclock shadow. But atleast my head is full of hair. And if genetics has something to do with it I will for the rest of my life.
 rebel1542
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2007 9:53:58 AM

No hair on the chest,back or private areas! That is a big turn on! The more hair a person has on the chest and back the bigger turn off it is. Now on the privates I like it clean shaven just like myself. I can't date a guy with hair there it is so gross! I tend to find middle age to younger do not like hair and the older a woman is the more they like it. I don't want to feel like I'm with a primate or caveman! Hair is a thing of the past! Men lets update and step into the future/quote]

You like guys to shave thier privates?
 susieq2007
Msg: 279
Posted: 10/30/2007 10:14:14 AM
My man is PERFECT. A BEAUTIFUL chest full of dark hair, going down to his tummy... and then a perfectly smooth, tan, TOTALLY and NATURALLY HAIR FREE back.

Couldn't have worked out any better if I had designed it myself!
 Gucci Girl
Msg: 280
Posted: 10/30/2007 10:25:47 AM
I love love love hairy chests they are such a turn on, proper full hairy chest not a straggly little bit in the middle, cant say that im that keen on hairy backs tho, and im not keen on men who shave down their either
 Wemble_on_KrimiaRiver
Msg: 281
Posted: 10/30/2007 11:09:26 AM
I wonder what it is about women who prefer their men to look like prepubescent little boys? Chest hair and pubic hair are a clear sign of an adult male. As far as women and pubic hair goes, I prefer them to actually look like an adult woman and not a little girl.

I have a very hairy chest, but little on my back. It's also odd that my arms are not particularly hairy at all. I can't take any credit for my chest hair--it just grew there. The women I have been with have loved a hairy chest and there's nothing like being in bed with a woman and having her lovingly run her hand through the hair on your chest. Oh, I'm not bald either, so I think that genetics has been kind to me.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2007 2:08:43 PM
Gotta admit I like male pelts, lol! I guy without is fine, too: as long as he's not waxing, shaving or otherwise depilitating . . . Which I find a bit freaky: Male hair is a result of hormones -- why would one wish to pretend he has none?

__Pigeon__
Msg: 283
Posted: 10/30/2007 3:58:08 PM
Love it.

Argh!

Cant stand no hair.
Biig turn off for me.

Chest hair, back hair, hand hair!
Very nice.
 Charlie Shift
Msg: 284
Posted: 10/30/2007 4:13:15 PM
Yes, yes, yes, I like chest hair. Read the profile! I like to run my hands through it and I like the way it feels under the t-shirt. I just like it. However, if you don't have any, then you just don't have any, and that's okay, too. A nice smooth chest is hot, too! It's the man, not the chest, that's so attractive to me.
 tlcntexas
Msg: 285
Posted: 10/30/2007 6:26:23 PM
YES!!! I love chest hair. Could run my fingers through it all night long.

I agree w/ the post above that truly "It's the man, not the chest, that is attractive to me." The chest hair is just an added bonus that makes me purr.
 pof prize
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 10:16:15 PM
mmm its changed for i wont dismiss a man because he doesnt have a hairy chest although i dont really like the umm hmmm whats the word savage maybe? hairy backs and shoulders just doesnt really do much for me at all! women take care and pride int heir bodies why do some men fail to do the same...yea thats how you were created i get that but my oopinion i dont find hairy backs and shoulders attractive but i love to cuddle up adn play with chest hair no doubt about it!
 pof prize
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 10:18:48 PM
oh yep one more to add as for the male genitals...i prefer trimmed not shaven im sorry but to me a real man has hair on his balls but please trim that if you ever expect time longer than a lil dry peck in that area it is defiently hot when a lady has to stop and pick out hairs from her teeth during the action now aint it fellas? yea didnt think so.
 DorkiusMaximus
Msg: 288
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:00:35 PM
I prefer a hairy guy... period. Its manly IMO.

My boyfriend is a total hairball and I love it! I just don't like hair on the back (lucky for him, he doesn't have that).

Guys with very little hair are... eeeh, not my type but its not like I'm going to turn them down over it.

I prefer a guy to be somewhat trimmed down below however, ... I just don't like hair in my mouth
 Scarlets Secrets
Msg: 289
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:26:18 PM
I Sooooooooo love a hairy chest..
Mmmmmmm!
 Tia-kahlua
Msg: 290
Posted: 11/4/2007 2:41:04 AM
yes...i love hair on a mans chest too....sooo masculine.....so natural...so attractive....so mmmmmm
Posted: 11/4/2007 4:00:56 AM
A man can never be too hairy, and that includes down below and the back. Trim down below and I won't be as interested.
 Brownsugar1313
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2007 6:29:25 AM
I dont mind chest hair.....that's the least.
I know some women are picky about things like that though.....personally the chest hair doesn't define the man on the inside so I'm cool with it.

I did have an ex who was so uncomfortable with himself in this area that he barely took his shirt off in bed. He will drop his pants no problem but had issues taking off his shirt. I didn't care and let him know I thought it was sexy on him, but he was super self conscious about it.
 ciccone
Msg: 293
Posted: 11/4/2007 11:19:03 AM
I dont mind chest hair, however, taking a set of electric clippers to it with a # 3 ish attachment, will make it wayyyyyyyyyy better. Nothing is more gross to me than long chest hair.
 icartb
Msg: 294
Posted: 11/4/2007 12:15:40 PM
I guess I'm the minority. I prefer no chest hair. And NO, I'm not bi or gay. I really don't like to kiss hair when I'm kissing his chest. I like to look at it, but that's a different story.
 soldieroflovexxx
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2007 12:35:41 PM
Well i'm glad to hear so many ladies like the fuzz. lol.

I wouldn't be a proper sexy beast without my man fur.

Though I do a twice a year pruning and pretty much take off everything but my eyebrows. :)

I could totally paint myself blue and go join a band.

If I didn't prune i'd stop being a beast man and become a wildebeast man. My only problem is them hard to reach tiny patches at the base of my shoulder blades.

What the hell man.. why do I even need hair there?
 SugahPieHoneyBunch
Msg: 296
Posted: 11/4/2007 12:35:51 PM
I love a man with chest hair . I have this thing about snuggling up behind them and stroking their chest hair as I fall asleep at night . The more chest hair the better .
 countrygirl_at_heart
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2007 3:19:16 PM
I love men that have hair on their chest. It's so nice to run through your fingers through. I've seen guys who shave their chest. I really don't like stubble burn that much.
 Who.Me
Msg: 298
Posted: 11/4/2007 3:33:57 PM
I absolutely love a man with a hairy chest! It's manly and very sexy!!!

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
 iL0veSh0es
Msg: 299
Posted: 11/5/2007 10:55:37 PM
sexy sexy sexy sexy........... hott hott hott hott...........Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... to treasure trails yum Chest hair just keeps me more entertained while I rub your chest.
 smokincaddigirl
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2007 4:51:23 PM
I like my men bald from head to toe!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Chest Hair on yer men ladies....