Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsNai
Msg: 36
Don't Waste OUR Time.Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
2hrs a week? damn..that's kindda asking for alot. I do not even spend more then 2hrs a week online..and you're asking me to devote all my online time to you? how selfish! ha..
 engine51
Msg: 38
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/25/2006 8:38:47 PM
So...you say GUYS also flake out, and stand you girls up. Hmm and to think...they reject better men, for these guys. Where is this womens intiuition I keep hearing about?
 engine51
Msg: 39
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/25/2006 8:41:14 PM
momanatrix has a point. Personality, being raised to respect women, and open doors, being a gentlemean is all fine and dandy. But the amount of smileys is the number one thing, in determining a relationship. OK are these he ACTUAL deciding factors, that women are using?
 engine51
Msg: 40
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/25/2006 8:42:24 PM
Kee2, I've kind of had an eye on gina also, but she doesnt respond to me either LOL
 engine51
Msg: 41
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/25/2006 10:09:06 PM
2hrs a week? thats NOTHING!!! thats almost NO time at all. Someone like this, doesnt have time for anyone, and you shouldnt even waste your valuable time on her.
 engine51
Msg: 45
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/26/2006 12:29:40 PM
"There is nothing wrong with seeking one's intellectual level, it's psychologically healthy."

Spoken like a true person who has themself on a hig horse. I'm sure the amount of smileys he uses does NOT make him lesser of an intelectual.
 engine51
Msg: 46
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/26/2006 1:24:01 PM
"Sheesh a little long winded are you not. It is simple is is mostly about SEX.
Get over yourself. Men needed it women give it. "

No man NEEDS sex. Im sorry but women arent the sought after sexual gold mines they think they are.
 engine51
Msg: 48
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/26/2006 8:05:46 PM
If you do not have anything in common with someone the relationship is not going to work period. What exactly would a professor have to talk about with a dishwasher? What would the plumber have to speak about with a book editor?
1 horeseback riding
2 cooking
3 movies
4 beaches
5 trips
6 computes
7 long talks about nothing
8 billiards
9 classic automobiles
10 dancing

the possibilities are unlimited. But unless you give someone a chance, and get to know them. you know absolutely nothing about them. and to assume you are someones intellectual superior just makes you seem full of yourself, and a very unlikeable, nasty, miserable, negative person.
 engine51
Msg: 49
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/26/2006 8:12:07 PM
momanatrix, you contradticted yourself between this thread and another thread where you said the following:

It will continue to be had to find honest people, for as long as people continue dwelling in theirselves, and their own interests before the interests of all others.

I keep hearing people say they will not settle for something less than precisely what they want and in my opinion it is a recipe for disaster. No one is perfect, nor will ever be. If they are worship them.

If this is the case, maybe you are rejecting guys for less than sensible reasons, I dont know. something to think about though.
 engine51
Msg: 57
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 7:15:35 AM
grneyed, you are absolutely right. However, distance and " the right one" have nothing to do with each other. Alot are so concerned that they HAVE to be within a certain radius, that they condemn themselves to the " WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD GUYS" lie. Also, if a guy were to say the same thing you just said, hed be called all kinds of names, and totally bashed by these women in here.
 fine haitian
Msg: 60
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:33:18 AM
I agree i think meeting someone is cool but take it to the next level so you can talk like on the phone
 fine haitian
Msg: 61
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:34:40 AM
Dont let these people that aint gonna do nothin but talk bother you engine 51
 fine haitian
Msg: 62
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:37:00 AM
YOU SAY NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN YOU YOU IGNORE BLACK PEOPLE LOVE IS BLIND THAT AINT RIGHT
 fine haitian
Msg: 63
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:41:13 AM
YOU DONT ACCEPT MESSAGES FROM BLACK MEN. MY GENDER IS BLACK.. YOU SHOULD SEEK GOD CAYUSE YOUR HEART AINT RIGHT. HOW CAN YOU JUDGE SOEONE BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. THATS LIKE IF I SET UP MY MAIL SETTINGS TO NO ACCEPT MESSAGES FROM A CERTAIN GENDER? I THINK THAT YOU ISOLATE YOUR SELF FROM SOME GOOD PEOPLE. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE YOUI HAVE JUDGED BEFORE YOU MEET THEM. I DONT CARE WHAT NOBODY THINKS OF ME LIKE I SAID YOU CANT REALLY KNOW ANBODY ONLINE. IT IS A CHANCE YOU TAKE. IF YOU ARE THAT INSECURE MAYBE YOU SHOULD MOVE TO GERMANY..
 fine haitian
Msg: 64
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:43:48 AM
AND SOME PEOPLE BE TRYINGF TO GET SMART IT TAKES WORKJ JUST TO TYPE. SO DONT BE NICKEL AND DIMEIN ME ABOUT SPELLIN. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN. THAT YOU WERE SO DEFENSIVE. IF YOIU CANT ADMIT YOU ARE NOT PERFECT AND IF YOU ARE GOING NICK PICK DONT EVEN SEND ME NO MESSAGES
 fine haitian
Msg: 65
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:47:21 AM
ALSO STOP TALKING NEGATIVE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM MEETING, DATING.
 fine haitian
Msg: 66
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:54:43 AM
I WANNA SAY I REBUKE ALL WEAPONS THAT ARE FORMED AGAINST ME OR ANYBODY ON THIS ANYBODY WHO IS SINCERE WILL UNDERSTAND DONT CONTRIBUTE TO NEGATIVITY PEOPLE. THEY WANT YOU TO ARGUE. PEOPLE THAT ARE JUST HERE TO ACT A FOOL. PEOPLE DONT ARGUE. IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN SOMEONE YOU DONT HAVE TO RESPOND.
 fine haitian
Msg: 67
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:57:53 AM
WELL YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL SO ANY MAN THAT IS SEEKING A RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO TRY TO TALK.. SOFTEN YOUR HEART YOU CANT JUDGE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE. EVERYONE AINT AS SMART AS YOU ARE. STOP INSULTING PEOPLE. ACCEPT IT YOUR BEAUTIFUL. YOUR ATTRACTIVE. ITS ALL GOOD I AINT MAD AT YA
 fine haitian
Msg: 68
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 10:00:03 AM
WELL HAVE YOU TRIED TALKING ON THE PHONE? IM SERIOUS? YOU WILL NEVER HEAR NOR GET TO KNOW ANYBODY ONLINE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU ARE REAL OR NOT. DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE?
 engine51
Msg: 70
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 1:32:48 PM
Yes I'm sure they are. I only refer to women, because thats who i am trying to meet, as I am straight. I in no way am insinuating that men arent doing this. GUYS...if your " STANDARDS" are anything like these wome,n, you may want to rethink them too. As far as anyone who calls you their "intellectual Inferior" that is just plain ignorant, and rude. Not to mention it makes the person doing this, look like such a moron that they have to put opthers down, to make themselves feel good. In fact, this is becoming more and more evident to people in the forums. No, greeneyed, i dont mean you hun. When iw as in the Infantry, i dated a woman who was a thoracic surgeon. We shouldn't have had anything in common, right? WRONG!! I really wish we could've continued to date, the match was unbelievably spectacular for both of us. However, work had seperated us, until she passed away. So, for anyone to say that another on here, is BELOW their standards, would only come from a person of very little common sense, and decency.
 fine haitian
Msg: 71
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 5:10:20 PM
Devoting would be nice but eventually you will get what you want. if its meant to be it will happen.
 fine haitian
Msg: 72
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 12/27/2006 5:49:00 PM
well you are entitled to your opinion but i have to ask myself how did i get myself in this position? Well i hardly ever think you can really read into it that fare because for one you dont even know me that well to make such comment like tat about me with these insullts like
what you said.. Please i aint tracking nobody down? My question to you is who are you tracking down? Foremost i not hard up nor am i desperate. You know what i think head games spend your time focusing on your situation. So you got me all figured out i see? Well im not going to be silly but i will say that based on my experience i have dated woman your age before and you are very controlling? But you are a very beautiful woman i will honor you on that i dont mean no harm. But try a person before you assume things about them so early.Show some love,peace, paitence, show that person what they are doing and try to giuve them some suggestions rather then tear them down and nobody dont want to have nothing to do with them. Be nice
 Wreckless2
Msg: 80
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 10/23/2007 11:00:27 PM

Why is it that people who claim that they want a long term relationship act like they don't have time to get to know you?

I think it's about life, Dude.... it happens that sometimes, there are things that go beyond your control...
 Miss W
Msg: 83
Don't Waste OUR Time.
Posted: 10/25/2007 10:55:36 AM
^^^ You really are cruisin' to use that big bottle, arentcha? And...you express such sensitivity towards suicide bombers. What a guy!

Now back to the topic:

<div class="quote"> "I cant tell a joke to save a dying poodle..."

Wow, this profound remark was made before the Party Poodle era because I would hope that no one would want to kill off the Poodles, unless it is with laughter. Poster is now gone....time must have been wasted.
Show ALL Forums  > California  >