Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 StarreGazer
Msg: 204
do women want 2 men? would many men be willing???Page 9 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Msg: 204 -- no desire to see another man anywhere in the same room much less on the same girl

That would be a deal-killer for me, also. Just the mere mention of a third party would severely jeopardize the relationship in my mind, whether male or female.

I don't want observers or extra participants. It is always a strictly private situation for me.
 gardennut
Msg: 207
do women want 2 men? would many men be willing???
Posted: 5/14/2007 2:02:45 PM
Oh my, I can just imagine my sweetie accepting another man joining us in bed.....

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not accept another woman in our bed either. Lovemaking with him is plenty exciting with just the two of us, thank you very much.
 interorl7
Msg: 208
Posted: 5/15/2007 12:01:53 AM
IvyCoe, Tammy_d1 and cashmoneydayle, So what is stopping you?

This is so easy for a woman to arrange if you really want it. Be safe, be fun, be healthy!

My question to you all would be if your guy gave you himself and another man, would you be willing to give him yourself and another lady?

Please make sure you get someone that is truly 'fun' to be with, keep an open mind, be ready to laugh at yourself and just have fun with it and most likely it will be a fun experience.

When you do it, please send me an email and tell me about it! As you can tell my previous posts, I am very 'non-judgmental' with sex, lovemaking and sensuous good times!
 marg_mh_ab
Msg: 209
Posted: 5/15/2007 4:05:20 AM
A 3some MFM...Has been a fantasy of mine since I read a book by Beatrice Small...It was set in ancient times such as Rome or Greece...But the pleasure would be all about me...Pleasing my every want and need...Multi stimulations going on...not about the guys pleasing each other or themselves...ALL ABOUT ME!! Attending to my every wish and command...The Mistress and her Slave BoyToys...Fed me, bathe me, massages, lotions applied, foreplay for hours...that works for me...Someday
 MyNewName
Msg: 214
Posted: 5/16/2007 3:23:27 AM
I'd do it, just so long as the other man involved was a chick ~

Oh and the dork that wrote this...
[q] i would help her with the fantasy [/q]

I bet you'd help a hole in a bathroom stall with it's fantasy...You're creepy, put a shirt on. You look like the weird Old BowFlex rocker that's fulfilling his fantasy by 'being in a rockband' and swooning the skirts of teenagers at age 50~
 oldmoon
Msg: 215
Posted: 6/6/2007 9:21:39 AM
i'm here, ready and waiting ........ if hes bi its ok with me see my profile
 oldmoon
Msg: 216
Posted: 6/7/2007 9:04:22 PM
join me and it will happen
 janalta
Msg: 217
Posted: 6/8/2007 12:38:35 AM
There are a LOT of guys out there who are more than ready and willing to do MFM.
'Tag Teaming' is something easily aquired if that's what you want.....just have to look in the right places I guess.
If you're having trouble finding guys who are willing...look for hockey players.
 MermaidMafia
Msg: 218
Posted: 6/8/2007 12:51:03 AM
Ha! Two of my male friends just tried to get me to give it a try with them. It was kinda tempting, but I chickened out.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 219
Posted: 6/8/2007 1:21:30 AM
Many moons ago I 'bought' my now ex, a night out getting pampered, She was bathed and oiled and her hair washed and brushed 150 times I am told and she had the opportunity during the massage with two guys, to get it on and she had one doggy and filled her mouth with the other, I was watching through a two way mirror and I just felt it was good to see her really getting off, this is not uncommon in Japan where I have spent some time, often a wife will arrange it for the husband, never to my knowledge the other way around but my ex went crazy after getting used to the idea, the guys were professionals and used safety so I would think if the potential recriminations can be removed then many girls would LOVE IT.
 ravenfan1958
Msg: 224
Posted: 6/8/2007 9:59:24 AM
I had an old g/f who loved to see me wrestle other guys for her. The fist time it was her ex but then she would find guys at the gym. She enjoyed two guys wrestling hard for her approval. A few times she would ask the other guy to join us afterwards.
 Bikeman_
Msg: 225
Posted: 6/8/2007 11:21:19 AM

would many men be willing???
Not me. I don't want to be in that close of a proximity to another man's erection. Sorry.

I'm always thoroughly amused when i hear that men's top fantasy is 2 woman, but whenever u turn it around and say ya i'd like 2 men they look at u all dumbfounded
Not my fantasy; it's difficult enough to satisfy one woman let alone two, and honestly although I do find two women together interesting, I don't wish to associate myself with lesbians.
 bubble_boy
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/8/2007 12:54:31 PM

So This sounds real bad but hey sex is sex. so one night I got so drunk at a bar and met two really really hot guys. so I decided to go back to their place and I ended up having a threesome with the two of them and it wasent all that its cracked up to be. it was just okay. lol

I think if more people were honest like that then this would be a more general concensus. A lot of people have wishful fantasies --or do this stuff cause they think everyone is doing it -- but the end result is often more empty and unsatisfying then they expected.

Find one person who learns how to make your toes curl and crunch for hours on end and you and who is worth your time -- and you will probably have more happiness then you ever would with MFF or MMF or MMMMMF or FFFFMFFFFF.....well anyhow you get the point.

And no I am not a prude.......just someone who has been there.....
 gardennut
Msg: 229
Posted: 6/8/2007 1:17:34 PM

Find one person who learns how to make your toes curl.....and who is worth your time----and you will probably have more happiness than you ever would with MFF or MMF or MMMMF or FFFFMFFFF..........

I agree with your statement, Bubble Boy. And may I add............."and more pleasure".

It takes time to become comfortable with a new partner, to trust someone enough to let our inhibitions down. In my mind, casual sex doesn't hold a candle to the pleasure inherent in a mutually loving long-term relationship.

But then, I found someone who makes my toes curl..................
 scorpiomover
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2007 6:12:42 PM
Making someone's toes curl, finally, something I am really, really good at.
 Kasualea
Msg: 231
Posted: 6/8/2007 6:58:23 PM
2 men have long been a fantasy of mine. I've managed to fulfill it a few times in my life. Would do it again iffin the chance came around. A 3 man, 3 woman orgy a few years ago was an awsome experience. Totaly enjoyed it. That being said, I still prefer one on one with someone I love. That's the best~~~ABSOLUTLY! But, multiple partners can be a lot of fun, if fun is what you're looking for. And, if everyone's respectful of the other's needs. It's hard to find men, tho, who are comfortable with another naked man in close quarters. Most of the men I've known are O.K. with 2 women and him, but freak out over another man joining the mix.
Guess it's what ever floats your boat.
 tjay14u
Msg: 232
Posted: 9/13/2007 2:47:06 PM
Ok! How many times do I have to say this?

It takes 3 because someone has to run the camera! It doesn't matter what the combination is as long as they are good with "Head Shots".
 shannonnicole
Msg: 234
Posted: 9/13/2007 2:55:07 PM
this woman wants two men, but they would have to be men i have no emotional attachment to because if i like ya, i'm not sharing ya, even with another man! unfortunately i haven't found ANY men that would be willing to fulfill this fantasy of mine, so i've had to stick with one man and my toy, which is fine, whatever. now my real fantasy...probly for a different thread, different site altogether mebbe.
 45nicegirl
Msg: 235
Posted: 9/13/2007 5:54:04 PM
I'd like to try 2 guys...
 G714
Msg: 236
Posted: 1/29/2008 10:54:40 PM
This dude i think is a homo, he works with a thumb. If he had a babys arm like me he could work majic alone,,
 gang13
Msg: 239
Posted: 1/30/2008 8:17:09 AM
This is a great question. I just had a conversation about this with an ex. a couple of months ago.
I guess my feelings about it are it is for sexual pleasure. I mean I love to hear and see the women I am with get pleasure out of a sexual incounter. If she wanted to try two men great it does not make her a slut, but maybe a adventurer. I am not into guys so it would be all about her.
 kisstheviolets80
Msg: 240
Posted: 1/30/2008 9:30:49 AM
Count me in!!!!!!
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 241
Posted: 1/30/2008 10:30:10 AM
I am not homophobic and have seen penii other than my own in the past (when you've played sports you see everything) so I wouldn't have a problem with that. You can have a two male/one female experience without it being bisexual or homosexual anyway. Think about it. If I were in a committed relationship I don't know if I would do it, especially if my partner were dead set against it, but if it was something she was curious about..would be a turn on to me that she had such a fantasy..
 Q37
Msg: 242
Posted: 1/30/2008 10:55:11 AM
i have had my chance at this twice in my life so far, but the person i was with said it goes both ways. so i had to open minded to the idea . we were together for an yrs and things got out of hand and i had to end it. but fun when we were together , but now we are friends only.
 Render
Msg: 244
Posted: 1/30/2008 8:02:07 PM
I've thought about this before, and would be willing to participate. I wouldn't be worrying about the other guy involved. Whether it be his girl, or mine, so long as everyone is a completely willing participant, I don't see a problem with it. Generally, threesomes are about the girls involved. In an MMF, the F gets all the attention. In an FFM, the two F's are usually more active with each other, especially when the guy needs to recuperate between rounds ;)

I would definately want the experience of an FFM, or maybe even MFMF, hell, the more the merrier!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >